SORT BY Relevancy
Folks in this episode of the Christian Warrior network here on Celtic Cross Radio we will explore the personal meaning of “Serving God”. What does it truly mean and how can we do more.
This maybe the briefest description ever on an introduction promo however, I want to leave you wanting for more. So please tune into this broadcast and see what others are doing to accomplish this monumental undertaking and commitment.
Remember if you can't catch us live at 6:00 PM (EST) on Saturday Evening you can always go to our archives on iTunes. See the link on our front page on blog talk radio. All archives are 100% FREE to download and listen to at your convenience. Until then have a blessed and very productive day doing what your heart leads you to do... (+)
Today I will continue breifly discussing the elements/suits and ruling planets/signs of the Major Arcana of the Tarot, and then open the airways for callers for any questions and short free readings!
As you hear a lot of talk about armageddon and the end of the world you will also here those who say the earth and heavens will be destroyed literally and then rebuilt. phrases such as "new heaven,new earth", 'the stars shall fall from heaven to the earth" and then this one where Peter in his letter to the church says "the elements shall melt with fervent heat". What do these things actually mean? Let's find out together.
STOP SERVING "THE ELEMENTS" GOD HAS SET US FREE FROM THE POWERS OF ELEMENTS......WHY ARE WE RETURNING? But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES of the world, whose slaves you want to be once more? New American Standard Bible But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how i
in Self Help
Bringing the Four Elements (Air, Water, Fire and Earth) into your home can be simple, and yet have a powerful affect on your home and your life. Whatever you are looking to create or bring more of into your life, you can do so by by bringing in the elements into your home.
Join Advanced Interior Alignment® and Medicine Wheel Feng Shui practitioners, Terry Bowen and Debbie Schaffer as they discuss ways to bring the elements into your home and more.
About Terry: For more information and to connect with Terry, visit him on Facebook or at www.terrybowen.co.uk
About Debbie: For more information and to connect with Debbie, visit her on Facebook or at loveyournest.com
Tonight join CWT4R co-host, Ina, Michelle and Terry and we discuss the STOP and FRISK Project in New York and the VIOLENCE IN CHICAGO. Today more children are being killed, African American and Latino youth are being hand cuffed and their life which is supposed to be just beginning comes to a complete stop. Parents are crying themselves to sleep either because their child is dead or their child is the reason another family will never get to hold theirs ever again. Are we putting our children in situations that mark them for either jail or the grave? Joining us as LeMagie Tapia a volunteer that works in this grassroots effort to educate our youth and keep them safe and alive. LeMagie will talk about how in the Bronx they are teaching young people about their rights when they are profiled, Stopped and Frisked by members of law enforcement. LeMaige is involved in the New York STOP and FRISK Project that guide youth by educating them on when they are stopped by the police to not make a bad situation worst then it has to become by knowing their rights. We will then focus on the center of attention by the media regarding violence, Chicago. Joining us tonight is Dawn Valenti, a Crisis Responder at Chicago’s Citizens for Change and Executive Director of United for a CAUSE. In 2008, United For A Cause (UFAC) was formed an organization aimed at helps women and children that have been victimized by violent crimes. Also welcome Stephanie Brown mother of Darius Brown a 13 year old shot & killed in 2011 while playing an innocent game of basketball on the south side of Chicago. Conversations and crying is being heard all over the country. Tonight a parent will be heard and now we need to LISTEN and people need to become INVOLVED.
For so long is has been silence. NOW, SILENCE IS NOT AN OPTION!
In today's show, Candy and her angelic family, The Posse of Angels will share insights on the difference between the idea of saving the world, which sets forth to change something on the outside and the idea of serving the world, which sets forth to effect change by changing ourselves from within.
Claire Candy Hough is a Licensed Reiki Master/Teacher, Angel Practitioner, international radio host on Angel Healing House Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/angel-healing-house, Author of "Angels of Faith" http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/angels-of-faith-book/ and a Writer. She communicates directly with her angelic family, 'The Posse of Angels'. Through her international business Angel Healing House http://www.angelhealinghouse.com/ Claire Candy provides healing, empowerment and direction in a loving, honest and no-nonsense manner. Her clients receive very practical advice to positively and proactively transform their lives to peace, joy and self-love.
Be Prepared to be Inspired, Enlightened and Uplifted!!!
Toronto, Ontario – There’s a fundamental misconception in our modern culture that sex is strictly about sexual release or gratification. Indeed, nothing could be further from the truth.
Mary Anne Marlow, better known as “Dakini,” is the founder of Essential Elements of Tantra, a healing studio dedicated exclusively to intimate one-on-one healing touch. As Canada’s original temple for sexuality exploration, Essential Elements’ mission is to dispel sexual shame through education.
“Tantra is a meditation, yoga and lifestyle designed to awaken our highest energy, our sexual energy,” says Dakini. “I built this practice based solely on my belief in this system and this lifestyle.”
According to Dakini, Tantra is not really about sex, but rather embracing life itself. It’s about making life more vibrant, more colorful.
“People misunderstand the concept,” says Dakini. “They hear Tantra and think it’s something they “try.” But it’s much bigger than that. It’s a lifestyle. When we look at the elements that go into living a tantra lifestyle – exercising, nutrition, essentialist lifestyle, seductive art, listening and reading erotica poetry – it’s about stimulating all our senses toward vibration and true ecstasy.”
The brain is the biggest sex organ in the body, particularly in women. Dakini says the majority of her clients are male seekers who want to better understand their partner’s desires.
“When a seeker first comes in, they’re looking for a better understanding of their sexuality and a place where they can grow and evolve,” says Dakini. “When we bring Tantra into an intimate environment with our partners, it stimulates our sexual energy. We become more aware of each other’s vibrations. It’s arousing.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (176 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (17 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (17 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (14 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (11 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- WBAR NYC (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Carole Gold (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- Were Alive (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (0 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (0 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (0 chatters)