SORT BY Relevancy
Nursing students must enter healthcare facilities to meet the clinical component of nursing education. With the recent diagnosis of clients with Ebola on US soil and the CDC's changing guidelines, nursing educators are engaged in conversations on how this affects students. What are the students saying? With all the information that has been reported and debated in the media, there is no doubt that students may have concerns on how this affect them. Does anyone expect that a nursing student would be asked to care for someone diagnosed with Ebola? Do we have to re-think our approach to education on infection control? Let's have a conversation about that.
Welcome to The Circle, where we explore the wisdom traditions and mystical religious traditions and philosophies from various cultures. We are influenced by the mystical teachings of Unitarian Universalist Transcendentalism, Mystical Naturalism and Paganism, Creation Spirituality, Buddhism, the Sat Yoga Tradition, and Nada Yoga. Welcome to this place where you can explore the many, may faces of the Divine.
Rev., Dr. Om Prakash is a Unitarian Universalist Retired minster who has been a student of various forms of mysticism, self-healing practices, and meditation since 1975. He is awake.
This week on the Fischer Report we will talk about Nursing Home Staff and the roles they play in care otucomes. In this episode you will learn about Nursing Home Nursings and Therpay Staff and the affect they have on a Nursing Home stay.
For more information on the show topic please read the companion post that can be found at: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-Home-Nurses-Understanding-Their-Role
Nursing Homes are the great unknown. They are a part of the health care continuum that everyone wants to avoid and no one wants to talk about. The stigma of Nursing Homes is the main reason why families, caregivers and patients neglect to make importent level of care an importnat part of their extended care plan. Join us on The Fischer Report as we talk about Nursing Homes and how to get great care from them.
Companion Hub: http://tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-home-Life-5-ways-to-insure-better-care-for-your-family
In Home Skilled Nursing Coronado - Best In-home Care in Coronado including Homecare, Home Nursing, Caregivers, Trained, Certified, Licensed Nurses, 92118
Is Healthy Aging Possible?
No matter how hard you try, some things about your body are going to change over time.
It's never too late to start making positive changes that lead to better health. Let's take a look at the major areas where you can make lifestyle improvements that will help you to have a high quality life as you get older.
When you eat healthy foods, you give your body what it needs to get strong and to heal. Nutrition is critical to keep your memory, muscles, and bones strong.
Weight bearing exercise helps to keep muscles toned and your bones strong. Aerobic exercises such as walking, jogging, cycling, or swimming help to keep your heart and lungs healthy.
You should have your blood pressure and cholesterol checked. Knowing your current health status can help you to make changes to improve your health as you age.
Firstat Nursing Services has been providing a higher standard of home nursing, home health and home care services for elderly, disabled and injured people in the greater San Diego area since 1997.
People wanting to learn more are encouraged to pick up a copy of our free report "Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Hire a Home Care Provider" Just give us a call at 619-220-7600 or visit our website at: www.FirstatofSanDiego.com
In Home Skilled Nursing Coronado
Welcome to the Circle. We work together here to build community, to facilitate enlightenment, and to learn to walk in love and peace in world that can be so harsh and frightening that it doesn't even make sense to do so. Join us as we explore many wisdom tradtions: Mystical Unitarian Universalism, Sat Yoga, Buddhism and other Eastern Tradtions, Nada Yoga, and many other mystical religious and philosophical traditions.
You are always welcome at The Circle. It is our hope, that as a result of listening and joining us in cyber space, that you will work within your family, with your friends, and within you community to build a circle where you can share your experiences and walk in love in a sacred space. In as space made sacred by the love that you share with each other, and by the growth that takes place in your heart as you nurture the Divine seed inside that is the real you. Welcome once again to The Circle
A Nursing Home Admission can be very stressful things for botht he patient and the family helping them. Most people have very little information about nursing homes until they are forced to use them. In this episode of the Fischer Report we will look at the Nursing Home Admission process and provide tips that will make the process easier and less stressful.
Tony Fischer will be joined by Michelle Salvetti of the Lakeland Center. Michelle will help our listeners understand how to find a nursing home and what you need for admission.
You can find a companion post for the show at www.tonyfischer.hubpages.com/hub/Nursing-Homes-A-Guide-For-Familes
Healthcare is dependent on the many factors that facilitate premiere quality care. From physicians to hospital directors, these factors are an essential part of improving patient care. Nurses, play a critical role in this cycle- one that is itself dependent on education and advanced skills.
In this episode we will be discussing the future of nursing as well as minority leadership. We’ll be discussing what it takes to be profiled as a Nurse Leader and how you can become a mover and shaker in nursing.
Our guest today is Deborah Washington is the Director of Diversity Patient Care Services. She is the recipient of several awards including National Finalist and Nurse of the Year for Advancing and Leading the Profession, awarded by Nursing Spectrum in 2007. Deborah holds a Bachelors and Masters degree in Nursing from Boston University and Boston College, respectively.
in Self Help
Spiritual Services drawing on Creation Centered Spirituality, Buddhism, Yogic Philosophy, and Various Wisdom Traditions to facilitate the awakening of the masses and the power to reclaim our humanity and divinity. We explore various topics you won't hear in most churches or on most radio programs every Sunday Morning ath 10AM.
Mindfulness and Spirituality are discussed about much today. But not too many talk about bringing it into the business world or workplace. My special guest Alka Dhillon is adamant about how important it is to bring spirituality to work with you and to practice mindfulness there as well. Join us as we discuss how she was able to create an extremely successful Technology and Management Consulting business using these principles and why she is so passionate about spreading this message to others.
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (195 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (143 chatters)
- John Baptist (104 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (44 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (42 chatters)
- Kinghuman (20 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (17 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (15 chatters)
- Black Author Network (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- PrismRadio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- James Valentine (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (0 chatters)