SORT BY Relevancy
Men and space? Recent studies show dogs in space are prime for human advancement. So are the wonderful men in our lives. If men think like waffles and women like sphaghetti, this hilarious 15 minute conversation will make you smile and be something to take with you throughout the day.
Dogs were the preferred animal during 1950s and 1960s USSR orbital space flights for the experiments because scientists felt dogs were well suited to endure long periods of inactivity. As part of their training, they were confined in small boxes for 15–20 days at a time. Stray dogs, rather than animals accustomed to living in a house, were chosen because the scientists felt they would be able to tolerate the rigours and extreme stresses of space flight better than other dogs. Female dogs were used because of their temperament and because the suit the dogs wore in order to collect urine and feces was equipped with a special device, designed to work only with females.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (5 chatters)
- Paravoice Network (4 chatters)
- Absolute Bible Truth (3 chatters)
- American Faith Today (2 chatters)
- Blackistand (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (2 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)