SORT BY Relevancy
Dana Laake and her special guest Jan M. Troup, Ph.D., will be discussing LPP, an advanced lipoprotein test for better cardiovascular risk assessment.
Jan M. Troup has over 30 years experience in the development of new analytical technology. He earned his Ph.D. in chemistry from Texas A&M University in 1974. In 2001 Dr. Troup started LipidLabs, Inc. and developed the Lipoprotein Particle Profile (LPP), the most advanced test for the separation of lipoproteins and measurement of lipoprotein particle numbers. LipidLabs was purchased by SpectraCell Laboratories in January 2006 and Dr. Troup is now the Director of Lipid Science at SpectraCell Laboratories.
Host Dana Laake and her special guest John F. Crawford, Ph.D., will be discussing micronutrient testing for nutritional status and health implications in common chronic conditions.
John F. Crawford, Ph.D. is the Senior Vice President of Operations for SpectraCell Laboratories. Dr. Crawford oversees the daily operations of the laboratory and works closely with the University of Texas Biochemical Institute to develop new assays. He has 25 years of operating and general management experience in the clinical laboratory industry.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (38 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (9 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (8 chatters)
- VernonHale (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (5 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Dino Dean (5 chatters)
- Avid Reader Nation (4 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (3 chatters)
- Tell the Truth with Sharon Pope (1 chatters)
- Nubian Newz (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Behind the Prose (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)