SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Social Geek Radio, Deb Evans of Franchise Foundry and Jack Monson of Manalto welcome Richard J Basch, President of SYNERGY HomeCare and Author of Behind the Franchise Curtain.
We'll chat with Rick about the current trends in Franchising, highlights at #IFA2015 events, and how he's successfully using LinkedIn Publications!
Join us Wednesday at 8pm ET / 7pm CT or download on iTunes!
On this episode of Life Full Circle Radio, we will discuss the overall methods of change. Is it best to use social advocacy, economic empowerment or both.
We've have just came out of Black History Month and the commmeration of #Selma50. At the same time we have the issues of the #SAE racist rants, another #Ferguson shooting and The killing of #TonyRobinson in Madison, WI. Our country seems to be a powder keg right now, with a short fuse. All this is going on while our economy is rebounding. Most of America is simply watching this unrest like a movie on TV, instead of it being many peoples lives.
We will talk about this convergance of Social Advocacy and Economic Empowerment with Anthony Butler from the E3 Business Group.
Orchard.social is a Brand New dedicated Music Social Network Site designed for music lovers around the globe. Orchard ‘s mission is the dedication to the Unity and the sharing of creative intellect delivered through music and media social networking, to enable creation of the highest quality and most innovative music on Earth beyond all boundaries. No longer are you bound by the rules and regulations of other social sites that generally sponsor unethical content and rediculous video shares. Now Orchard.social is available to unite the creative elements inside of you and broaden your horizons of music and culture from around the world.
Has social media created and condoned actions that if donei in person would render someone to get fucked up, stomped out, slapped or clapped ? Join us as we explore the deep psychological effects of what instant social media is compelling some of us to evoke on a demented level.
in Self Help
"But the idea behind ChronicleMe wasn't to make a better way to gossip. Richichi wants people to post worries, cries for help and deep secrets without fearing the social media shaming and bullying that can accompany public posts on other sites." syracuse.com
Today on GUC, I'm talking with AJ Richichi, the founder and CEO of ChronicleMe.com, the positive social network. ChronicleMe addresses teen suicide, cyber-bullying, and other serious social issues by providing a safe, positive place to discuss life’s greatest challenges including, but not limited to, abuse, addiction, sexuality, eating disorders and much more. ChronicleMe is all about support, whether you are giving it or receiving it.
For more on ChronicleME, Click Here
What role does the average person play in the grand scheme of things and how do our shopping habits contribute to either a just or injust economic and social order? We are actually more powerful than we think, and our everyday shopping patterns contribute greatly to the state of the world around us. In this episode I will discuss what I see as being the practice of Mindful Consumerism, and how we can make a conscious effort to change the world around us for the better. http://www.hermetictemple.com
Youtube has made some significant changes to its platform in the last year and we, at Jumpwire, now consider it more of a social media network than a video playback destination site.
During the 15 minute show we will discuss:
1) How to use YouTube as a social media network: subscribers, conversations, etc
2) Using Youtube analytics to build more engaging content for your audience
3) Youtubers that are doing it right
4) Earning money from your Youtube content. Is it worth the hassle?
Welcome to the radio network of SOTT.net, your media source for independent, unbiased, alternative news and commentary on world events. The Behind the Headlines talkshow takes place each Sunday on the SOTT Radio Network. Analyzing global impact events that shape our world and future, and connecting the dots to reveal the bigger picture obscured by mainstream programming, Behind the Headlines is current affairs for people who think.
From the crisis in Ukraine to the ISIS in Iraq, from increasingly extreme weather to surviving in a world ruled by psychopaths, your hosts, their colleagues (and occasional guests) explore the deeper truths driving world events by exposing the manipulations behind what passes for 'news'.
Behind the Headlines airs live this Sunday, 22 March 2015, from 3-4:30pm EST / 12-1.30pm PST / 7-8.30pm UTC / 8-9.30pm CET.
The right to vote has created black elected officials but many people believe that things have not changed. Can a person elected to public office really have an impact on the longtime condition of denial of access to economic opportunities? Legal segregation has ended, but social inequality remains a problem when it comes to equal protection under the law. So, what powers do our elected officials really have to change the conditions under which we live? Georgia State Representative Dar'Shun Kendrick joins us to discuss how elected officials can initiate actions that create opportunities for economic growth and can introduce laws that change behavior.
What Happened to Hip Hop Intro- Amen Communications Social Network AMEN PAR ANKH -Spirituality of our People and the Planet - The First Native Americans were BLACK.
in Self Help
You've heard this before.
"It's not what you know but who you know."
And here's what I know, that is only partially true. The reality is that you must create a social network around yourself that creates the opportunity to let people see, hear, and experience what you know. To gain an audience for your genius, you're going to have work on your network. If the thought of networking creates anxiety, let me assure you. You already have a network. You simply need to to energize it. I guarantee if you put energy in to your social network, you'll get energy out of it. Join Nicole Greer, PPCC for strategies, systems, and smarts that will unlock your potential to share your genius, expertise, and your purpose in the world.
Strategies: Challenge Your Mental Models around Networking
Systems: Learn the Top 100 Model to Energize Your Network
Smarts: Make your Network Work for You
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Straitway (31 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (15 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (10 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- ARAIG (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (4 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Buffed Up Radio (0 chatters)
- Ant Bowden Show (0 chatters)