SORT BY Relevancy
Youtube has made some significant changes to its platform in the last year and we, at Jumpwire, now consider it more of a social media network than a video playback destination site.
During the 15 minute show we will discuss:
1) How to use YouTube as a social media network: subscribers, conversations, etc
2) Using Youtube analytics to build more engaging content for your audience
3) Youtubers that are doing it right
4) Earning money from your Youtube content. Is it worth the hassle?
What Happened to Hip Hop Intro- Amen Communications Social Network AMEN PAR ANKH -Spirituality of our People and the Planet - The First Native Americans were BLACK.
Co-hosts Deb Evans and Jack Monson are very excited about Social Geek Radio's 200th episode and plan to deliver a big BANG. They decided their special guest needed to have a big personality, deep experience in the digital space and someone the audience would enjoy.
So .... they invited Robert Caruso, Founder/CEO Social Resolve, LLC Bundle Post. Robert was recently recognized as one of "The World's Top 40 Social Marketing Talent" by Forbes "From among more than 500 social sales experts, these are the 40 most influential marketers who clearly understand how to use social media and the vast amount of available data to influence the buyer's decision making process." http://go.shr.lc/1nszvyi
Tune in Wed 11/19 5pm PT/8pm ET to learn more one of the top 40 most influential marketers of today!
Follow Deb, Jack and Robert on Twitter
Follow the conversation on Facebook
Muhammad's Economic Blueprint will allow us to help ourselves in the battle to create jobs and end poverty and want. Under this wise economic plan, we can now use the collective power of our dollars to build a future for ourselves. With 5¢ a day, 35¢ a week, $1.40 a month and $18.20 a year multiplied by 16 million wage earners would give us $291,000,000 in one year! Everyone can give 35¢ a week as an investment in their future. Donate now and see what our pennies, nickels and dimes can accomplish!
Running a social campaign with all the right bells and whistles needs a plan. Deb Evans and Jack Monson invited Haley Connor, Marketing Manager, Pinot's Palette to discuss their recent campaign .... to name their pig!
Visit Pinot's Palette: www.pinotspalette.com and www.facebook.com/PinotsPalette
Tweet with us using #SocialGeekRadio and join the Facebook conversation: www.facebook.com/socialgeekradio
I was able to contact Rick Ross, who is coming to Kansas City to launch his new Book Rick Ross the Untold Autobiography, and promoting the Freeway Literacy Foundation. He is an Activist, Philanthropist and Inspirational Speaker. Our featured guest is coming to Kansas City August Thursday, 14th - Aug, 16th sponsored by EMWOT, KINGPEN COALITION, and BTC Building Brighter Futures -for their special event: THE TRANSFORMATION: A Discussion on the evolution of crime and the effect on entrepreneurialism- on August 14th at 1pm-3pm. You can find our Schedule for this 3 day event, on Facebook social Network, Twitter and Google. Hostess: Nuta Beqsu. *** This is a Live Community Call in Show! Lock this number into you phones! 347-989-8509 or listen online at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Community.Activist.KC/permalink/830788350272602/
In this episode we discuss Americans' anxiety about the economy. Why do they have anxiety? Is there a problem? Can it be fixed? We also will debate the military using social media to gather intelligence. Is this a violation of rights? What should Americans do? Get answers to these questions and more on tonights episode of the Current Issues Show.
For many years only a few people made money directly from their social media platforms. Now that is beginning to change.
On the show this week we discuss how to set up your social media platforms to make money. We also asked for questions during our last podcast and we will also discuss this one from @Iconoclastic_Au
They asked:"Hi @gavinmcgarry and #socialmediachaos team. Next ep can we talk about monetizing social content in multiple international markets?"
Amen Communications Social Network Show
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/amencommunications/2014/08/01/amen-communication-social-network-show - Amen Communications Social Network Show! Call in Live
347-989-8509 at 6pm this Friday- Discussion/ Interview with Mr. Sterling Brown.-http://sterlinglbrown.com/
running for Jackson County Legislator District 2 in the up and coming November Elections.
Sharing Current Events Topics, Spoken Word, and Music -Using Social Networking- Local, National and International. Live Discussions/ Interviews Call in Live at 6pm-(347)989-8509
Live and direct from the pulse of the US in the Digital Underground with an Afrikan Centered perspective. Or listen and chat online With Live Field Correspondents To be a guest or host call: 816-304-7240 or email: email@example.com.
Dr. Ron Capps, aka the Nicheprof, talks about social media applications with Ken English.
KINGDOM UNITED MINISTRIES NETWORK presents
Kingdom Kids Network with Jr. Ambassadors Clinton & Imani on the 4th Saturday each month @ 10:00 am EST
Call (914) 803-4491 to listen live and visit our website for archives.
We are the global, social media, brand influencers of our society. We set the trends and are the most connected generation of our time. We have access to resources way beyond anything our parents and grandparents ever imagined. It is suggested that generation "Z" is the generation that has the most influence on the trending times of today and on the changes of tomorrow. With so much available to us, how thankful are we and how are we showing it? What are you most thankful for and what do you feel we take for granted that others would love to have? To leave a message with your answer to be played on the broadcast, call (269) 205-3557 and let us know if you'd like your comment aired (with permission from an adult).
Join us on Saturday, November 22, 2014 @ 10:00 am Eastern time for our Live broadcast. Call (914) 803-4491 (with permission from an adult) and press (1) if you'd like to speak or join the live chat. Visit our webpage at www.kingdomcomenet.com to view our page along with other ministry resources. Invite others and share. You are welcome!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (147 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (78 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (52 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (16 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (12 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Black Author Network (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Ginger and Marion (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 64621 (1 chatters)