SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for "SUMMERTIME SLUMP SHOW" tonight at 8 PM Pacific Time
2 CHICKS ON SPORTS:
2 Chicks on Sports (Radio Show) is a fresh and fun LIVE Sports Radio Show hosted by 2 Chicks committed 2 entertaining the lives of passionate new and seasoned sports fans 2 Chick moments at a time!
I am pleased to announce that Teri "Flaca" Jean will be sitting in for the remainder of 2014 as the permanenet Co-Host to Dana but we are also seeking budding show hosts for those interested female sports enthusiats. If you are a female sports entusiast with a desire to be on the radio as a broadcaster, please contact us as we have changed the format of the show in 2014 to a permanent show Host, Dana Shafman, with multiple co-hosts to add a distinct flavor to the show and an added bit of variety.
As the NFL and NCAA seasons kicks off, we will also be finally adding some guest interviews to include former players, coaches and staff for some real insight into the game of football as well as interviewing those from other sports too (let's face it, it's really all about footbal anyway right?).
Contact us to be on 2 Chicks on Sports as a co-host or guest interview...we welcome guests of all sports and varieties on the show! Our goal on 2 Chicks on Sports is to provide a safe and welcome sport environment in whihc to share some basic sports knowedlge to our listeners topped off with a whole lot of fun reviewing the week in sports 2 "chick moments" at a time.
Join us every Tuesday at 8 PM Pacific time...
The Only 2 Chicks on Sports
Remember the time when summer days meant lazy mornings, days chock full of jump rope, swimming in the creek (or getting doused by the fire hydrant for us city kids), with no real schedule if you were under 15? WAKE-UP!!!! Didn't you know your child's summer has to be planned down to the second? Well we didn't either!
Do you want to avoid needing a vacation from your summer vacation?
Join Tonya and Denise as they share their challenges with Summer Planning and offer some tips to creating a balanced summer that won't wear you out!
Is there such a thing as a sales slump? Or is it more of a "Mental Slump"? They say if the self-fulfilling prophecy is failure than you're doom to fail. In sales there are ups and downs but it's how we tackle the "downs' is what we really perceive as being successful in sales. Those who are consistently successful in sales don't have "slumps" they have opportunities and that's the big difference.
We'll look at the whole idea of a "Sales Slump" and examine is it a "Mental Slump"...or just NOT taking advantage of opportunities.
Join show host Jessie Bowen, Life & Business Coach, author, and Martial Artist along with Special Guest Dr. Pat Webster. Dr. Pat Webster, Ph.D., R.N. and author has been a practicing psychotherapist for 35 years and considered and expert in motivational training Even the most motivated of us — you, me, Tony Robbins — can feel unmotivated at times. In fact, sometimes we get into such a slump that even thinking about making positive changes seems too difficult. But
We hit slumps on and off the field. Everyone does.
Join us as we explore breaking slumps in today's sports and how parallels can be drawn to our everyday successful lives in the areas of wellness, business, relationships, lifestyle, and motivation.
This week on the Sports Mayhem show, Spyder touchs on Lebron James, the NBA & NHL Draft, the Tampa Bay Rays slump and much more.
Make sure you check out the Carolina Sports Network for past interviews and shows
Also check out Sports on Tap every Friday night at 8 pm!!
Need A Healthy Energy Boost To Rev You Up? That Tastes Great Too?
Well, skip the coffee and candy bars...and head for the kithen to make a healthy energizing smoothie. Quick and easy, only 5 ingredients, and takes less than 5 minutes to make! Can't get any easier than that! And talk about yuuummmyyyy!
On this week's Kick Cancer In The Can™ Weekly Quick Tip you'll get a simple, delicious, healthy, refreshing and ENERGIZING smoothie recipe to jumpstart your day...or get you INSTANTLY through that darned afternoon slump!
Want more fabulous smoothie recipes? Plus a ton more quick and easy recipes - amd healthy living strategies? Check out: http://bit.ly/InstantEnergyDigital
And remember, your input, comments, questions, and suggestions are what make these podcasts possible. Without you, they wouldn't exist. So take a moment to drop by our dedicated Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/KickCancerInTheCan, LIKE the page, and add your valuable comments and questions. Got any healthy smoothie recipes to share? Add them there!
Insure you never miss a weekly quick tip by heading over to http://bit.ly/KCITCquicktips - Subscribe, then rate the shows, add a comment, and share the podcasts with everyone you love. Thanks so much!
Need more support and guidance? Call our 24/7 Live Compassionate Cancer Concierge™ at 888-305-1495.
A weekly look at the 2014 Detroit Tigers, where they stand after each previous week in the regular season, and the predictions of each week ahead.
This week, I recap the Blue Jays series and Red Sox series both at home. I also run through another one of Joe Nathan's criticizable postgame comments after Monday night's defeat. Did he go too far on the fans? Or is he just trying to stay focused on his game? Either way, he tells the media "it's time for him to step back" for a bit, which is most important to us all. Also, shortstop Eugenio Suarez has recently been called up, along with an injury update on shortstop Jose Iglesias. Plus, a radio talk show co-host from somewhere in our great state of Michigan kept blaming the zubas for the Tigers' recent/current slump. I make my point-counterpoint argument like I did two weeks ago on that as well. Finally, I look ahead to the 4-game White Sox series on the road and the Twins series at home.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (154 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (16 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (10 chatters)
- Tarhaka (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (8 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (6 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (6 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (2 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Get It Out Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Superior Must Awaken (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)