SORT BY Relevancy
Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep question in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. She will discuss sleep apnea and how it affects both adults and children. She will also answer your child sleep questions and the age old question - why won't my baby nap! Phone lines will be open. Call in and ask Alanna your sleep question.
Joyce and Mike speak with Edward Grandi about Sleep Apnea, snoring, and getting enough sleep.
Grandi, the former executive director of the American Sleep Apnea Association, is a nationally and internationally invited speaker in the field of sleep medicine to patient and professional groups. He has been praised in particular for his work raising awareness of the importance of sleep among drivers in the transportation industry, and highlighting the particular importance of sleep for women.
For more information on getting a diagnosis and on treatment options, see http://sleepapnea.org/
Mark Burhenne DDS joins us to discuss sleep apnea in children and teens.
Is your child disorganized, easily frustrated, lack will power, making bad choices, having problems listening, forgetful, in constant movement such as leg shaking? Is your teen inattentive, hyperactive, anxious, moody? Thinking ADHD? 40% of children diagnosed with #ADHD have sleep apnea. Coincidence or misdiagnosis?
Stunted growth, neurological issues, panic attacks and fear during sleep? Yup ... also symptoms of sleep apnea.
Learn the causes, symptoms and treatments of sleep apnea and the physical and behavioral issues that can arise from poor sleep.
Sleep Apnea Toronto - Click on http://youtu.be/OsNpAVQtx2I or call 1-877-564-9763.
The condition of sleep apnea Toronto area residents deal with should not be treated lightly because it can lead to potentially serious health problems. Sleep apnea is a serious condition and it needs to first be officially diagnosed by a medical doctor at a sleep clinic Toronto has for this purpose. Since people with sleep apnea stop breathing many times during sleep it is a good idea to be accompanied by someone while sleeping until proper treatment is obtained. For mild to moderate forms of this condition, if a dentist has proper training, a sleep apnea clinic Toronto dentists operate (such as Dr. Goodfellow’s) can provide a great solution.
Roy Masters talks about the reasons why someone starts to lose their courage.
Callers: A gentleman has sleep apnea, Roy explains the possible causes. A lady seems to always do the wrong thing toward her children. A gentleman has questions about arthritis.
Click on the title to learn more about Roy Masters' book How Your Mind Will Make You Well.
For more information, and to find out about the Cure Stress Device, visit http://www.fhu.com
Originally aired: February 8, 2013 – Hour 2
Dr. Michael Gelb is an innovator in airway, breathing, sleep, and painful TMJ disorders pioneering Airway Centric. Dr. Gelb has studied early intervention for sleep disordered breathing (SDB) specializing in how it relates to fatigue, focus, pain, and the effects all of these can have on family health. The Gelb Center offers advanced headache treatment in its New York and White Plains offices.
Dr. Anthony Masi enlightens listeners on sleep apnea and other sleep disorders. Anthony Masi, MD is Board certified in sleep medicine by the American Board of Sleep Medicine. He has been practicing adult sleep medicine since 1998 (15 years) and sees adult patients with a wide range of sleep disorders. Dr. Masi offices in Manchester, MO and works with 7 different sleep labs in the metro-St. Louis area (MO and IL). Contact Info: Anthony Masi, MD Board Certified in Sleep Medicine 13975 Manchester Road, Ste. 7 Ballwin, MO 63011 Phone: (636) 391-1222 http://www.healthgrades.com/physician/dr-anthony-masi-x58wx Websites listeners can go to for more information: http://www.sleepfoundation.org/
According to the American Sleep Apnea Association, Sleep Apnea affects more than 20 million Americans! What's more surprising is that most people are unaware of their condition and when left untreated sleep apnea can lead to heart disease, hypertension and diabetes.
If you believe you have sleep apnea, consult a physician who specializes in sleep medicine.
Our host Anthony Figliola sits down with Dr. Martin Cisneros, a leading dentist in the St. Louis area, to talk about sleep apnea and effective treatment. Dr. Cisneros also discusses the dangers of bad breath and how an infection of the gums can spread to your heart.
Martin J. Cisneros, DMD
Dr. Martin Cisneros is a leading dentist in the St. Louis area with dental practices in Columbia and Freeburg, Illinois. He holds a Doctorate of Medical Dentistry and completed his residency from the United States Naval Bureau of Medicine and Surgery. Dr. Cisneros served in both the Army and Navy for more than 25 years.
Dr. Cisneros and his team offer general dental services as well as cosmetic dentistry and facial aesthetics. He is a member of the American Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine among other organizations.
Shirley Gutkowski talks to Dr. Michael Gelb about how sleep apnea increases inflammation. As we know, inflammation contributes or causes vascular and arterial plaque formation causing widespread issues from neuropathy to stroke. And that short list leaves off issues too numerous to list.; plus the list grows nearly every day.
Dr. Michael Gelb is an innovator in airway, breathing, sleep, and painful TMJ disorders pioneering Airway Centric.™ Dr. Gelb has studied early intervention for sleep disordered breathing (SDB) specializing in how it relates to fatigue, focus, pain, and the effects all of these can have on family health. Dr. Gelb received his D.D.S. degree from Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery and his M.S. degree from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He is the former Director of the TMJ and Orofacial Pain Program at the NYU College of Dentistry and is currently Clinical Professor in the Department of Oral Medicine and Pathology at the NYU College of Dentistry. He has pioneered a new paradigm in preventive public healthcare named Airway Centric™. He was awarded Diplomate of the American Board of Orofacial Pain in 1995.
Alanna McGinn answers your baby and child sleep questions in this segment of Good Night Sleep Clinic's Q&A. You can call in at (773) 897-6300 and ask Alanna your sleep question or let's get social! Pop over to www.facebook.com/goodnightsleepsite and ask your sleep question on the open thread or tweet Alanna at @GNSleepSite and she'll answer your sleep question live on-air.
On this show Alanna discussed:
- How do you protect your childs sleep while on-the-go?
- Is my child ready to drop night feeds?
- How can we share a room with our child while away?
- How to successfully transition from co-sleeping to sleeping in their own crib?
- How can I help my child sleep in longer in the morning?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (470 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- in5d (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (15 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Unseen World (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)