SORT BY Relevancy
This week on The Shift Radio, we look to long lasting love. Those who believe in long lasting love that are still looking, no need to worry. Dr. Susan Allison shares her tips for finding long lasting love. Join us as we talk dating, relationships, getting back into the dating life and so much more. Your questions on love will be addressed. There's someone out there for everyone, we just have to know where to look.
Love and relationships are built into our DNA, it's what makes us human. Love and be loved this week on Wednesday at 9am PT.
Join us on WEDNESDAY April 16th at 7:30 pm EST for a special encore presentation of our interview with Dean Dwyer. Dean is the author of "Make Shift Happen". n addition, he is the founder of deandwyer.com and host of a podcast entitled "Make Shift Happen".
This episode is especially important if you suffer from obesity, anorexia, bulimia, bulimarexia, or binge eating disorder.
Hosted by Dr. J. Renae Norton, Clinical Psychologist and Director of The Norton Center for Eating Disorders and Obesity in Hyde Park, a suburb of Cincinnati, Ohio.
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu discuss this weekend's Saberseminar in Boston! How was the analysis event of the season? Find out in today's episode!
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu discuss a mixed bag of ball topics. Waiver trades! Trade rules! Surprise pitching performances! Surprise pitchers! Javier Baez!
It's an episode of The Shift unlike any other. Enter at your own risk
On this episode of The Shift Bryan, Stu are talking about the many, thrilling deadline day moves. To discuss them all, they're bringing on Beyond the Box Score contributors Stephen Loftus, Anthony Joshi-Pawlowic, and Ryan Romano! Price! Lester! Lackey! All these deals and more!
On this episode of The Shift, Alex Skillin joins Bryan and Stu for some talk about some "what if?" scenarios. The guys are talking past drafts and deals: A-Rod to the Red Sox, Justin Verlander to the Padres, Buster Posey to the Rays and more!
On this episode of The Shift, Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score writer Chris St. John. Chris, Bryan, and Stu discuss the JAVIER prospect projection system that Chris has recently introduced, as well as some of their favorite prospects in minor league baseball. If you're a fan of minor leaguers, you probably won't want to miss this episode!
Just because there are no regular-season ballgames, that doesn't mean the team at The Shift is taking any time off. Hosts Bryan and Stu are joined by Beyond the Box Score editor and writer Nick Ashbourne to talk about their picks for mid-season awards. The guys won't limit themselves to just the big awards, they're talking about their favorite stories so far in 2014.
This episode is all about shifting music. Music appeals to all people from all walks of life. Music doesn't need to be understood through spoken word, but it is felt. This is the most basic form of communication. Music captures many emotions and can drive us to do things we have never thought possible, it lifts us up and carries us through. Join us on The Shift With Skip Jennings as we speak with Stephan Muldrow, musician, all about the power of music and his own work.
Join us on WEDNESDAY May 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST as we welcome Amber Romaniuk to the show for an encore presentation. We'll be having an inspiring discussion about Amber's struggles with emotional eating and food addiction and her recovery journey. Amber is the founder of Nourish This Life and is a R.H.N. Holistic Nutritionist graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Additionally, she is the author of a brand new cookbook "Amber Approved Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Recipes".
On this episode of The Shift Bryan, Stu, and Neil discuss a polarizing topic in the sabermetric community: the no-hitter. Are no-hitters awesome, or played out? Are they still special when Henderson Alvarez can throw one? Whatever happened to Phillip Humber? All these questions and more, sort of answered by three guys and a spreadsheet.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (23 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (4 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (3 chatters)
- Duluth Politics (3 chatters)
- Gold Jersey Dynasty Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranoidparanormal (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- ProphetCain (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- GrapeApe Untamed (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Those Guys (1 chatters)
- Women Business and Numerology (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Oooh Whee (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Inside Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Synapticalist (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Fantastic Voyage (1 chatters)