SORT BY Relevancy
Serena Barton blends her long career as a Licensed Counselor with her passion for art. Visual art was her first love as a child. Eventually this gave way to theater, then to her work as a counselor and raising children. Serena rediscovered her desire to make art after her first trip to Italy. She taught herself to paint and create mixed media work in her forties, earning her the right to insist that it is never too late to delve into what inspires us.
Her new book, Wabi-Sabi Art Workshop: Mixed Media Techniques for Embracing Imperfection and Celebrating Happy Accidents is currently #! in Mixed Meida on Amazon!
Serena continues to show and sell her work in galleries and online. Her business, 'The Art of Your Life' provides creativity/art workshops at national and international art retreats.
The Goats at Sinai-the day is Yom Kippur-the day of Atonement.The Sacrificial/Scapegoat atones for the sins of the community. This is Serena Jade's life but is it her fate?
Dolly McCarthy interviews Rachel Barton Pine
Best-selling author, U.S. historian and WallBuilders founder David Barton and debuts his latest book, co written with George Barna, 'U-Turn: Restoring America to the Strength of Its Roots'.
While the book also focuses on the restoration of government, family, and the Christian Church in America. Maybe one of the topics below. The book is loaded with research that Barna conducted exclusively for this project.
*The Church's role in early America, how it shaped the country and why it's lost its influence
* The Church, then and now in America ... 200 years ago, 100 years ago, 10 years ago and today * The role the Church can (must?) play in saving/restoring America
* Culture's understanding of/wishes for the role of the Church in America has undergone a wholesale redefinition. What WAS it and what IS it?
* Measures of the health of the Church: Religious activity has declined dramatically since 2004, Barna's exclusive polling information reveals
* Barna's latest statistics on the state of religious belief in America. What we believed in 2004, what we believe now and what it says about the state of the Church ... what correlation does it have to the moral decline of America?
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and Sermon Note journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for Christmas specials.
Call in @ 347-838-8952, Join me as I interview this hard hitting Artist that goes by the name "Annie O".
A female rapper from Savannah that is taking the music industry by storm!
She's hosting the first Grudge Match between Savannah & Atlanta next friday Jan.30th
So tune in to hear how you can perform for FREE! And her Hot music!
Ladies aspiring to be a female hiphop artist you dont want to miss this interview!
Tune in and call in to hear or ask what it takes to make it in this prodominatly male industry.
And hear about all of her upcoming endeavors that will surely put a twinkle in your eye.
Never stop dreaming! Never stop striving! "You are what you put effort into being"
Call in @ 347-838-8952 Hi Join me as I interview Mrs. Angela Carswell
a Author, Director, Radio Producer/Host, Playwrite. Media Designer & Educator. From Southern California living here in Atlanta.
A trendsetter in her field spreading Truth, Awareness, and Positivity. Success in everything that she does laced in Class is her goal from what I see. Premiering her New Hit Play! "The 11th Hour" this Saturday January 17 2015 6pm
Serena is an up and comer who is having her first MMA fight this Friday. A long time training partner of Roxanne Modaferri, Serena's speciality is Muay Thai, though she also enjoys competing in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Combat Sports Podcast is a free and non-profit service to the martial arts community. All I ask is that you help spread the word as it's more fun to do a free podcast if more people are listening! :)
Call 347-838-8952 to speak with my guest & I Join me as I interview the controversial
as he tells his Controversial ATL story about Being the Real Soldier Boy.
Insights on his current projects & his plans for the future. So tune in an enjoy this Artist music as well as his Real Life Bio of being the Real Soldier Boy of the "A" Call in with your comments an questions.
Talk about life in The Show.
Convert to everyday life and what it has been like.
What was the draft like?
Talking the Mind-Set a Big-Leaguer.
Hitting his 1st MLB Hit.
Playing at Busch staduim.
Who is his best coach he played for.
Life as an Author, Speaker, and Pro Athlete.
Talking about his New Book " Stats & Situations"
Comparing Baseball to Life
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (320 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- ankhkakek (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Gerweck Report (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Kalagenesis (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile Creative Pop Culture (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- OPWR (1 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamiels Law (1 chatters)
- CRAZY NATION RADIO (1 chatters)