SORT BY Relevancy
Are you ready for some "SPORTS NATION"
Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and StevenL are waiting to discuss sports with you - join the guys at 7:00pm
Football and more. Listen to the discussion and join in on the discussion.
50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE will celebrate five-years in the magazine industry so come on out and join us on November 8 for a good time and help us celebrate our Anniversary. Let's discuss tomorrow on the show. Talk to you real real soon.
1) Washington Football Team Discussion and analysis of previous game (Cleveland) and upcoming game vs. Ravens
2) NFL discussion, NFL predictions
3) College Football Preview - Maryland in the Big 10, Florida State # 1? - Jamis Winston - Repeat Heisman
5) Little League World Series
6) 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup - NBA Basketball
Join us (Radar, Fuzzy, Coach Rob, and Steven L) for some football talk discussion and more from the one and only "SPORTS NATION".
7:00 PM EST ON THURSDAY'S
Join 50+ THE SECOND HALF MAGAZINE MEMBERSHIP
Bryan and Stu are back, this time joined by Beyond the Box Score writer and editor Jeff Bellone! The guys are giving their thoughts on what to expect during the second half of the season. They'll offer opinions on the best players of the second half of the season, the playoffs, and potential new faces. You won't want to miss it.
In the latest episode of the Hockey Wilderness podcast, Tony Wiseau (@TonyWiseau), Ger Devine (@GerDevine), Aaron Holm (@TheNoogie) and Emilie Wiener (@eminemilie) chat about the series so far with Jen LC (@RegressedPDO), the resident stats nerd over at Second City Hockey. They also answer this week's batch of your Twitter questions at the end. It's an hour of good hockey talk and laughs that you don't wanna miss.
Join us Fuzzy, Radar, Coach Rob, and StevenL for some sports talk on "Sports Nation.
Injury to Rams QB Sam Bradford and others
- Recap of Redskins Preseason - Other NFL Preseason News - related NFL topics
Meriweather Suspension - , Seahawks Fine
- NBA - Kevin Love , USA Basketball World Cup
- Recap of Little League World Series - Chicago , Moane (?) Davis
- College Football news - Season starts next week
- USA Open ( tennis ) Can Serena win her 1st grand slam of the year?
IT'S TIME FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!
Second chances and forgiveness go hand in hand, right? So you can't have a successful second chance without forgiveness, but maybe you can still forgive without giving a second chance. It can be counter-productive for people to “back track” when it comes to relationships. Once it is over it is over. It ended for a reason, but people may be able to forgive the person and/or themselves, if required, and move on.
However, forgiveness is ever present in all types of successful relationships. Nobody’s perfect so it’s likely you will need to be forgiving and understanding to those you love. Is there a certain minimum level of forgiveness required to facilitate a second chance in a relationship? Is there a major difference if the relationship has been over, is about to be over, or just ended? Are there things that are generally agreed upon as "unforgivable"? Is it best or possible to forgive and forget? Can a relationship heal by forgiveness alone? If you truly forget are you destined to have it happen again?
Can You Relate - LA & Three Talk Relationships
Let’s CHop it up! Tune in Friday at Midnight to 2 AM…
Call in and share your opinion… (347) 637-3528
Aired on Walking Among Spirits - The new book by Scott E. Hensler - Second Heaven Invasion – chapter 26 - Chemical Sensitivities the Spiritual Connection - Between food additives and environmental poisonings what chance does a chemically sensitive individual have to stay healthy and live a normal life? Listen to what I discovered being a worker in the semiconductor industry exposed to toxins and the practice of spiritual divination I once was involved with did to me!
Aired on Walking Among Spirits - The new book by Scott E. Hensler - Second Heaven Invasion – chapter 24 - The Spiritual Infection of Personality Disorders - You are who you are right? Or are you! Find out what you may have thought all along concerning your friends, spouse or siblings concerning their personality...
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (19 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- In the Pickle Barrel (4 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)
- Back Porch Writer (1 chatters)
- Bill Martinez Live (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)