SORT BY Relevancy
There has been a lot of talk over the years about the school to prison pipeline and how students as young as third grade are not only written off but prepared for juvenile centers and prison.
We will touch on the school to prison pipeline that sociologists, psychologists and others have been speaking about for so many years, and how it is affecting today's students, particularly children with autism and other disabilities in our schools.
Do you have (or know of someone who has) a child with a disability who has been threatened with arrest or abused at school?
In this episode we will evaluate the School to Prison Pipeline and its impact on the home, school, community and church. A solution oriented discussion will provide listeners with opportunities to develop a diversity perspective and create a plan of action to implement culturally responsive teaching. In order to dismantle the School to Prison Pipeline it is imperative that all stack holders engage in culturally responsive practices.
in Real Estate
In this podcast we shall take a look at the "school to prision pipeline" and will soon see that school not only has a direct pipeline to prison, but we shall make people aware of the "other" pipelines that are connected to the school system and how those pipelines are a means for someone to steal your home.
Tribes of Aboriginal Nations Outreach Blogtalk Radio
Welcome to The Round Table.
As promised we will continue talks about the school-to-prison pipeline. It's of extreme important that we understand what is happening within the system we call education. As our offspring continue to be the target to destroy we have to be in position to protect!
Videos- (copy and paste in browser)
OUR COMMON GROUND with Janice Graham
"BLACK AMERICA: A STATE OF EMERGENCY"
Guest Co-Host: Dr. Byron E. Price
A leading scholar in the field of prison privatization, he is the author of the book, Merchandizing Prisoners: Who Really Pays for Prison Privatization published by Praeger Publishers in March 2006 and the coedited 3-volume set entitled “Prison Privatization: A Controversial Industry” by Praeger Publishers, September 2012.
THE SCHOOL-TO-PRISON PIPELINE
Tonight: YOUR LOCAL EFFORTS
PLANNING AND PROTEST
STOP TALK and START ACTING
How you can begin to challenge the damaging policies and programs which feed into the school to prison pipeline for children in your community.
ALTERNATIVE, ACTIVIST EMPOWERMENT TALK RADIO
URBAN PROGRESSIVE independent talk radio
"Of the Race and For the Race"
Twitter @JaniceOCG #TalkthatMatters
About Us www.ourcommongroundtalk.wordpress.com
Program Information and Profiles www.ourcommonground.ning.com
In this episode of Prison Wives United, I will introduce myself and explain why I chose to start this. I will discuss what I've been through, and future plans for this show. I plan to do this weekly, and each week I will feature a specific discussion in hopes of getting you all to participate. I will have a friend of mine who will close us in prayer. The show will be nothing without yall, so I hope you plan to listen and join in on the conversation. Check me out on Instagram @prisonwivesunited for daily inspiration, and uplifting posts. <3
Strength is contagious. Let's unite together.
in Real Estate
House Jacked via The School System
How People Can Steal Your House Using Academic Education
There seems to be a direct connection between the school system, the social services pipeline, and prision pipeline. We shall take a look at the educational system and what proactive steps that we can take to dismantle the from school to social services and prison pipeline.
School to Social Services Pipeline (females)
School to Prison Pipeline (males)
School to Rent Court Pipeline (families)
School to Forclosure Pipeline (families)
School to Family Court Pipeline (familes)
School to Domestic Violence Pipeline (relationships)
Mis-education is the cause and pipeline distinctions are the effect.
3 Generations & Over 55 Years Of Imprisonment
Tai Zen is a 3rd generation prisoner in his family.
His family had to endure the pain of incarceration and suffering across 3 generations of men spanning 3 different countries across the globe.
Between his grandfather, father, older brother, and his self, they will have spent a total of over 55 years in prison and over 95% of that incarceration time was done by his older brother, “Chop” and himself.
However, the mental, physical, and spiritual suffering that they all endured regardless of the reason why they were thrown in prison are all the same.
Today’s Prisons Have No Bars, Walls, Gun Towers, & Razor Wire
His imprisonment gave him the unique insight to experience and truly understand the nature of human “imprisonment” and “freedom”.
The prison he was in was very obvious because it had nasty steel bars, vicious razor wires, relentless perimeter trucks, trigger happy armed guards, overbearing watch towers, invisible motion sensors, etc. to ensure he could not escape.
However, as he looked at the supposedly “free” world around him after his release from prison, he began to notice the horrors of the “invisible” shackles and chains that imprisoned everyone around him.
His movement is to create freedom from self imposed prisons.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (48 chatters)
- Annahilation (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (7 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (7 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- After*Dark*Radio (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- popmusicboyshow (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- WJBR (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- THE HOUSE OF MEROE (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)