SORT BY Relevancy
NASRO Executive Director Mo Canady ..celebrating their 25th year of keeping schools as safe as possible . Mo consults all over the globe and we will discuss their "Protect and Educate" report.
Presented by School Messenger
In this episode, Matthew talks on the recent shooting in Santa Barbara by the troubled Elliot Rodger, and then he ties it in to heightened levels of violence in school systems. Matthew answers these questions: Why did he do it? How should Catholics respond? What can we do to prevent this kind of thing in the future?
Providing much needed information for parents and students as they prepare for the 2015–2016 school year.
How is the Newark Open Enrollment Plan working? What are parents saying? We'll discuss the current issues and the resources available to ensure parents get their children enrolled and ready for school.
Gannett Fleming Summer Safety Stand-Down June 2015
Paranormal Investigators by trade delve deep into the abandonments of our history to explore and prove the existence of ghosts and the paranormal. The buildings and outcroppings teams explore are not always safe and sanitary. Many times teams may not take every precaution to ensure each member of the team remains safe at all times during the investigation. Join us tonight as we talk about safety before, during, and after each investigation.
You may not be the son of a wealthy clothing store merchant, or the grandson of an Italian immigrant tailor, and you may not end up at college with your father trailing along but, never-the-less, you need to be prepared. Whether you are taking your kids to their first day at grade school, or they are entering middle school, high school or college, you, as a parent or a student, need to be prepared financially for what is ahead of you.
Today we will talk about back to school and, for the next few weeks, we will dive into subjects from saving money buying crayons to paying for college tuition.
Your Money Your Matters focuses on how to achieve savings, and today we will discuss how to keep your home safer. We also discuss everything from debt management to life experiences. We explore what tools are available to help consumers better manage their personal finances, and we answer your personal questions.
Your Money. Your Matters is a weekly show broadcasting every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to noon Central Time, featuring radio personalities Rick Grady, Cornerstone Credit Union League and Todd Mark, Navicore Solutions. Plus we have a wide cadre of guests that join us.
Each week, we discuss financial issues that are most importance to consumers. Tune in; share your thoughts; and gain helpful advice.
Anna's Journey is advocating for summer safety as June, "National Safety Awareness Month" draws to a close.
Check in with Anna if you have any safety issues!
Call in 1-661-554-9121... let everyone know what safety issue you experience(d) or tips you may have.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (33 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- AJC Radio (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- D Hour Show (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- PWP Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)