SORT BY Relevancy
John Kempf interviews Sjoerd Smits on Plant Sap Analysis Technology. Sjoerd is co-owner and consultant at HortiNova Group in the Netherlands.
HortiNova provides crop consultancy service for growers. They specialize in keeping crops healthy through optimal fertilization and soil / substrate conditions, with a minimum input of chemical pesticides and fertilizer.
Plant sap analyses are used to “read” the crop nutritional deficiencies or excesses very early when the crop doesn’t visually show signs yet. Correcting these deficiencies or excesses will increase plant health. Sjoerd, through HortiNova, closely works together with Nova Crop Control who performs these analyses in the Netherlands.
Crop Health Laboratories is now facilitating sap analysis services in the United States.
Listen to John and Sjoerd discuss the many benefits of sap analysis and how it compares to tissue analysis.
This is a pre-recorded interview. No live calls will be taken.
Let's discuss the social security issue and find out if that will be enough for you to lay it all down for late in life. Join the show at 10:00 am. Call (818)301-5834.
In this podcast Caleb Barlow speaks with Sandy Bird, CTO of IBM Security Systems, co-founder of Q1 Labs to discuss his recent appointment as an IBM Fellow, part of IBM’s elite "most exceptional" technical professionals. Sandy will explain what makes being an IBM Fellow so rewarding and will shed some light on the types of people that have been honored with this distinction. In addition, Sandy will discuss how his career and the security landscape have both evolved during his during a time that threats have constantly evolved for financial profit. He’ll also explain what it’s like to work in the security industry and why college students should consider a career working in cyber security.
Join Beverly and Jonathan Becher, the CMO of SAP, in a LIVE conversation from C2MTL -- an epic event that blends commerce, creativity and mayhem!
This won't be an ordinary conversation ... because C2MTL is no ordinary event, and Jonathan is no ordinary CMO.
With a keen interest in understanding what makes people tick, Jonathan studies human behavior and brings that knowledge into his role as the leader of SAP's marketing efforts. More than just bits and bytes, he'll share insights into how tuning into everyday habits and quirks can lead to better campaigns, better employee and customer relationships, and better experiences overall for business owners of all sizes.
In this podcast Caleb talks with Diana Kelley and Doug Wilson, two experts in the field of application security to discuss how software testing is rapidly maturing to risk based application security approach. We will introduce a new framework for application security that covers Test, Assure and Protect (TAP). Let's face it, you cannot scan and remediate everything, but if you aren't scanning the right assets you're putting your corporate assets at risk, so let's talk about a practical approach to managing application security.
Join us as we talk to Merlyn Horton on the issue of cyber-security and internet usage when dealing with kids. We will try to get author Paula Todd to talk about her book: extreme mean.
Liam Johnson returns to the show with a new science segment, and all our usual jazz..
Information can seem overwhelming when searching for specific topics. This programs highlights Social Security Disability Laws for those injured in Car Accidents who want a basic understanding of main points of the program. The goal of this radio show is to empower individuals to be their best advocates when applying for benefits and knowing their basic rights. Join me in a easy, simple discussion on Talking About You with ESTRA today!
What is Android fragmentation and how does it affect the mobile security of the Android-based devices? In this Mobile Security Talk episode, Dan Koretsky, sr. security researcher at Lacoon Security, provides us a brief overview of Android fragmentation and its security implications.
Anviz Global is a leading Biometrics Vendor, with its main offices and global headquarters located in China. They also have a firm presence here in the United States. Anviz Global was created in 2001. They serve a wide array of industries, including security for the small to medium sized business, governments worldwide, healthcare, retail, etc. Anviz Global has three distinct Biometric product lines: (1) Fingerprint Recognition; (2) Facial Recognition; and (3) Iris Recognition. In this radio show, we interview Ms. Terry West, and learn from her what has made Anviz Global so successful. We also learn from her the company's plans for expansion and growth, as well as the industries they plan to expand into the future. We will also learn from her Anviz Global's plans for smartphone and virtual payment security. Finally, we will also find out about some of their most successful client implementations.
Knowing that many entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, small business owners, independant and direct salespeople have built their websites on Wordpress platform. It is my distinctive pleasure to provide a guest who is a Wordpress Ninja to help you sure that your website is secure.
Dave Barnhart is the founder and CEO of Business Blogging Pros, one of the oldest social media marketing firms in Arizona. Dave is a prolific blogger and says that he has more blogs that he can count.
Dave is passionate about helping business owners and and solopreneurs create a professional internet presence that turns complete strangers into paying customers.
He is also a wordpress ninja and develops custom wordpress solutions for small and medium-sized companies.
Dave has developed a suite of best practices to help owners of wordpress websites and blogs protect against hackers and offers it as a security course to teach non-technical people how to secure their websites and blogs in an hour.
www.WordpressSecurityCourse.com -- enter the coupon code Connie and get $10 off until August 21, 2014.
The Social Security Administration is denying close to 75% of initial disability applications. That means almost 8 out of 10 applications are denied. In every state you can appeal these decisions and in most states, your appeal is heard by a Federal Administrative Law Judge at a hearing. But what takes place? What information is sought by the Judge? Who are the players in a hearing? What does the room look like? Answers to all of these questions and more will be given by New York disability lawyers Brian Mittman and Scott Daniels. They will give you invaluable insight into the disability hearing and what happens for "your day in court."
Social Security disability claims are not automatic and not everyone is entitled to them. Before a person can receive benefits, they must adhere to a complicated application process and possibly even a judicial review at a hearing. Join disability lawyer Scott Daniels, an associate with Markhoff & Mittman, as he breaks down how to navigate through the complex web that is the social security disability process.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (178 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- DDP Radio (49 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (31 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (24 chatters)
- AlimBey (22 chatters)
- canadianglen (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (13 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (10 chatters)
- Hex Education (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (10 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (9 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- David and Wes (9 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (6 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (3 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (2 chatters)
- 12kyle (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- sonsoflight (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Dave in the City (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)