SORT BY Relevancy
LatinoTalk Texas is news, issues and interviews important to Latinos in America. Guest Andy Bravo calls in to discuss the issues today. Today, I discuss the vast differences in the Culture of Life and its nemesis, the Culture of Death also known as the Culture of Anti-Life or the Culture of New Morality of Immorality. I introduce this topic as being important in these days of Lent especially for Latinos who are mostly Catholic. Today, I compare the issues of Abortion, Homosexual marriage and euthanasia as being examples of the new morality of immorality. For example, Homosexuality is clearly immoral but by seeking through the courts under the pretense of "Equal Protection under the Law" to nullify enumerable state laws the set the guidelines for the state to sanction marriages the homosexual community hopes to gain such sanctions and make their relationships "normal" and part of a new morality. In other words they have sought to cast anyone who disagrees with them as a bigot and immoral themselves for defend their own moral standings. Thus, I point out the "New Morality of Immorality" which is not unrelated to other machinations of the culture of death or anti-life which also favors abortion on demand and euthanasia. How many cultures have practiced these horrific and immoral behaviors? Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, America in the days of the Indian Wars and many more. Today, in America, as I read there are expanding efforts to promote euthanasia which my caller, Andy Bravo mistook for End of Life Palliative care. That is why I discuss these issues so that Latinos in America will be well informed.
The egregious levels of violence faced by schoolchildren and teenagers, in the not too far future, will be referred to as “glory days”. The bill to end USA school beatings* is merely the 14th amendment of the US Constitution, the “Law of the Land.”
A rather small window remains open for having this form of leadership go away.
Father, Mother, Non-parent, you can continue to be “silent”. Or, you can continue to say things like, “Good job!” “Keep up the good work,” “You’re doing it!” without any offer of support, but count yourself as a supporter of corrupt leaders who sanction criminal behavior targeted at our young. Know that your “silence” and lack of “verifiably” effective responsible participation, protects the criminals and their crimes that are developing widely, rampantly and nationally,
Or you can ask that rare question, “How can I help?”
Join AZ Op!, Jordan Riak, Blake Hutchison and Faruq Robinson today on America Speaks Blog Talk Radio on the US social-ill of public, private and charter school beatings of American sons and daughters, the future of this great nation to learn more and how to help:
Today's show: www.blogtalkradio.com/paula-flowe/2015/02/10/jordan-riak-blake-hutchison-faruq-robinson-on-usa-school-beatings.
*”Ending Corporal Punishment in Schools Act”: www.nospank.net/bancpusa.pdf
AZ Op! SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
in Self Help
Philosopher Dr. Diana Hsieh answered questions on participating in superstitious rituals, punishing yourself, and more in this episode of Philosophy in Action Radio.
Question 1: Is it wrong to participate in superstitious rituals without taking them seriously?
Question 2: Should a person punish herself for wrongdoing by depriving herself of a value?
To download or feed a high-quality version of this episode, plus show notes and other details, visit its archive page.
For more from Dr. Diana Hsieh on the application of rational principles to the challenges of real life, visit PhilosophyInAction.com.
Cosmic Vision News – 12DEC14 - Show Summary
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com/ DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. ( 00:59 ) TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES: CIA TORTURE REPORT.
2. ( 23:20 ) HIGH PROFILE ISRAELIS SIGN PETITION FOR PALESTINE.
3. ( 29:04 ) RATING COMPANY S&P STUNG IN RATINGS SCANDAL.
4. ( 31:04 ) INDIA CHOOSES NOT TO SANCTION RUSSIA.
5. ( 33:34 ) POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES OF LOW OIL PRICE.
6. ( 40:38 ) NIGEL FARAGE ON EU DEMOCRACY FAILURE.
7. ( 49:02 ) CITIZEN DISCLOSURE RAMPS UP FOR NEXT PHASE.
8. ( 59:45 ) SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP: CONSCIOUSNESS CREATES REALITY.
9. ( 67:21 ) SUGAR ‘SHAM’ - UNDERSTANDING BETTER THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXCESS DIETARY SUGAR IN THE BODY.
10. ( 71:54 ) ANNOUNCEMENT: SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIONS AND POSSIBLE EXIT FROM FACEBOOK.
11. ( 75:17 ) FINAL WORDS: WHAT ‘BAD’ EXPERIENCES CAN OFFER TO AN OPEN AND LEARNING SOUL.
Amcha: A nonprofit organization translated as "Your Nation" was founded to stands against government funded anti-Semites on campus.
Tammy Rossman-Benjamin will appear tonight to discuss the important matter of 'The Case Against Academic Boycotts of Israel.. She has contributed a chapter in this book, and is the director of the Amcha Initiative. She is a speaker, educator, and activist.
Boycott Divest Sanction, also known as BDS; is a movement within the American Universities that is designed to destroy the State of Israel. Tammy Rossman-Benjamin, is leading the fight against this illegal and immoral movement.
She has studied and written extensively on this issue, and is even leading the legal fight against this grave danger that is threatening to explode.
Today we will discuss, the activities, the danger and the possible way that you can help to put a stop to it.
Need more proof on the reality of today's campus. Here is an experiment to prove that we are quickly approaching the danger zone, if we are not already there:
Amcha website: www.amchainitiative.org
Ray Goodwin and Carolyn Yeager read and comment on the April 12-24, 1942 lunch and dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by aide Henry Picker. Included in this episode:
Cost/benefit of the Olympic Games in Berlin;
Elementary schooling, schoolmasters vs schoolmistresses, "Reich Schools";
Installing Dr. Schacht as head of the Reichsbank over Dr. Luther was a complicated process;
Why the Metropolitan Opera House in New York has just closed its doors;
The SS contribution to good German blood and babies - importance of who carries arms;
Praise for the Duce, dislike of the Italian aristocracy;
Decisive events of the war so far reveal the weakness of German High Command in 1st WW - the build-up of the new navy;
No sanction for soldiers to marry foreign women - the importance for children of true affection between marriage partners - domestic trouble in marriages of National-Socialist leaders.
One of the most basic concepts in science is that correlation does not imply causation—even though it is sometimes highly suggestive of it. For example, in post-war Germany, as the stork population fell, so did the human birth rate. But as I was deeply troubled to learn, storks do not cause babies—rather, economic growth led to both destruction of stork habitat, and to declining fertility rates.
So it goes with vegetarianism and longevity. It’s absolutely true that vegetarians live longer (at least among Seventh Day Adventists, the target group of the study). In fact, in this study, vegetarians live six to nine years longer, which is a huge effect. But vegetarians are also more likely to exercise, be married, smoke less and drink less alcohol—all factors that also contribute to a longer life. The actual causal relationship between becoming vegetarian and living longer is unclear, and is certainly smaller than the correlation might seem to suggest.
Now, should you be vegetarian, or at least a meat-reducer? Absolutely. In the hidden confines of factory farms, animals live in conditions of suffering that no decent human being could sanction. Eating a single egg means that one hen was locked in a cage in darkness, barely able to move, for 24 hours. Was it worth it, in exchange for the cost of going free range, or even switching to porridge in the morning? It
Shane Krauser, your host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about awakening the younger generation to the truth and the older generation to their obligations to stand. Shane addresses the following issues:
1. Our young people want to hear the truth. Will we give it to them?
2. Mount Holyoke College has further amplified their discrimination policy, and the Constitution protects them. Will those same people protect the freedom of others to discriminate?
3. Kroger, one of the nation's largest supermarket chains, is under fire for its gun policy. Moms Demand Action doesn't quite understand the reality of violence, and they have confused the issue entirely.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
On Monday, the #BlackShoePodcast went LIVE to talk about the breaking news on sanction reductions. But the #BSP is, first and foremost, about college football - so forget all the meta stuff, because today we talk #BigTenPowerhouseRutgers! Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta), and Bill (@bflip33) get back in the virtual studio in Brooklyn in advance of Saturday night's prime time matchup in Piscataway! The Nittany Lions take on the Scarlet Knights in Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers' first foray into the Big Ten Conference at 8:00 p.m. on BTN. Today, your hosts (joined by fellow Jersey resident and BSD recruiting specialist Nick "Chris" Polak (@TheREALNPolak)) talk smack on the team from the Garden State, expectations, and predictions for this weekend! All that and more on this episode of the #BSP on BlogTalkRadio!
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (71 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (19 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (17 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (11 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Harvest Kingdom Builders (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Alabama Wedding Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)