SORT BY Relevancy
Cosmic Vision News – 12DEC14 - Show Summary
GOOGLE + : http://bit.ly/1cabQ45
BEESWAX PRODUCTS: http://purebeeworks.com/ DISCOUNT CODE (10%) FOR PURCHASES: GAO12
1. ( 00:59 ) TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES: CIA TORTURE REPORT.
2. ( 23:20 ) HIGH PROFILE ISRAELIS SIGN PETITION FOR PALESTINE.
3. ( 29:04 ) RATING COMPANY S&P STUNG IN RATINGS SCANDAL.
4. ( 31:04 ) INDIA CHOOSES NOT TO SANCTION RUSSIA.
5. ( 33:34 ) POTENTIAL CONSEQUENCES OF LOW OIL PRICE.
6. ( 40:38 ) NIGEL FARAGE ON EU DEMOCRACY FAILURE.
7. ( 49:02 ) CITIZEN DISCLOSURE RAMPS UP FOR NEXT PHASE.
8. ( 59:45 ) SCIENCE IS CATCHING UP: CONSCIOUSNESS CREATES REALITY.
9. ( 67:21 ) SUGAR ‘SHAM’ - UNDERSTANDING BETTER THE CONSEQUENCES OF EXCESS DIETARY SUGAR IN THE BODY.
10. ( 71:54 ) ANNOUNCEMENT: SOCIAL MEDIA OPTIONS AND POSSIBLE EXIT FROM FACEBOOK.
11. ( 75:17 ) FINAL WORDS: WHAT ‘BAD’ EXPERIENCES CAN OFFER TO AN OPEN AND LEARNING SOUL.
Amcha: A nonprofit organization translated as "Your Nation" was founded to stands against government funded anti-Semites on campus.
Tammy Rossman-Benjamin will appear tonight to discuss the important matter of 'The Case Against Academic Boycotts of Israel.. She has contributed a chapter in this book, and is the director of the Amcha Initiative. She is a speaker, educator, and activist.
Boycott Divest Sanction, also known as BDS; is a movement within the American Universities that is designed to destroy the State of Israel. Tammy Rossman-Benjamin, is leading the fight against this illegal and immoral movement.
She has studied and written extensively on this issue, and is even leading the legal fight against this grave danger that is threatening to explode.
Today we will discuss, the activities, the danger and the possible way that you can help to put a stop to it.
Need more proof on the reality of today's campus. Here is an experiment to prove that we are quickly approaching the danger zone, if we are not already there:
Amcha website: www.amchainitiative.org
Ray Goodwin and Carolyn Yeager read and comment on the April 12-24, 1942 lunch and dinner table monologues by the German Leader, as taken down in shorthand by aide Henry Picker. Included in this episode:
Cost/benefit of the Olympic Games in Berlin;
Elementary schooling, schoolmasters vs schoolmistresses, "Reich Schools";
Installing Dr. Schacht as head of the Reichsbank over Dr. Luther was a complicated process;
Why the Metropolitan Opera House in New York has just closed its doors;
The SS contribution to good German blood and babies - importance of who carries arms;
Praise for the Duce, dislike of the Italian aristocracy;
Decisive events of the war so far reveal the weakness of German High Command in 1st WW - the build-up of the new navy;
No sanction for soldiers to marry foreign women - the importance for children of true affection between marriage partners - domestic trouble in marriages of National-Socialist leaders.
One of the most basic concepts in science is that correlation does not imply causation—even though it is sometimes highly suggestive of it. For example, in post-war Germany, as the stork population fell, so did the human birth rate. But as I was deeply troubled to learn, storks do not cause babies—rather, economic growth led to both destruction of stork habitat, and to declining fertility rates.
So it goes with vegetarianism and longevity. It’s absolutely true that vegetarians live longer (at least among Seventh Day Adventists, the target group of the study). In fact, in this study, vegetarians live six to nine years longer, which is a huge effect. But vegetarians are also more likely to exercise, be married, smoke less and drink less alcohol—all factors that also contribute to a longer life. The actual causal relationship between becoming vegetarian and living longer is unclear, and is certainly smaller than the correlation might seem to suggest.
Now, should you be vegetarian, or at least a meat-reducer? Absolutely. In the hidden confines of factory farms, animals live in conditions of suffering that no decent human being could sanction. Eating a single egg means that one hen was locked in a cage in darkness, barely able to move, for 24 hours. Was it worth it, in exchange for the cost of going free range, or even switching to porridge in the morning? It
Shane Krauser, your host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about awakening the younger generation to the truth and the older generation to their obligations to stand. Shane addresses the following issues:
1. Our young people want to hear the truth. Will we give it to them?
2. Mount Holyoke College has further amplified their discrimination policy, and the Constitution protects them. Will those same people protect the freedom of others to discriminate?
3. Kroger, one of the nation's largest supermarket chains, is under fire for its gun policy. Moms Demand Action doesn't quite understand the reality of violence, and they have confused the issue entirely.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
On Monday, the #BlackShoePodcast went LIVE to talk about the breaking news on sanction reductions. But the #BSP is, first and foremost, about college football - so forget all the meta stuff, because today we talk #BigTenPowerhouseRutgers! Adam (@AdamCollyer), Cari (@NotCarlotta), and Bill (@bflip33) get back in the virtual studio in Brooklyn in advance of Saturday night's prime time matchup in Piscataway! The Nittany Lions take on the Scarlet Knights in Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers' first foray into the Big Ten Conference at 8:00 p.m. on BTN. Today, your hosts (joined by fellow Jersey resident and BSD recruiting specialist Nick "Chris" Polak (@TheREALNPolak)) talk smack on the team from the Garden State, expectations, and predictions for this weekend! All that and more on this episode of the #BSP on BlogTalkRadio!
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, aren't taking Labor Day off. They're bringing a great program to you on liberty, American exceptionalism, and the dangers of abandoning our charters of freedom. During this show, they cover the following:
1. A husband and wife, who were fined $13,000 and told they could not discriminate against same-sex couples after refusing to allow a gay wedding on their New York farm, have announced that they will "no longer host any wedding ceremonies on their property." What does the Free Exercise clause of the First Amendment mean anyways?
2. North Carolina is putting a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment on the ballot (SB399) which would allow criminal defendants to waive their right to a jury trial.
3. Stupid things that the government spends money on.
4. The University of Oregon has dropped the unconstitutional conduct charges it filed against a student based on a four-word joke wholly protected by the First Amendment.
5. Senator Harry Reid is being shown the door, as Southern Utah University removes his name from one of the college buildings.
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Host: Mary Neal, director of Human Rights Demand. Please call 347.857.3293 to speak on air.
Guest: Gina Burns, mother of Jeremy Smith. Jeremy goes on trial Monday in California for "making terrorist threats" to a corrections officer. Jeremy is a mentally ill inmate who was due to be released in December 2014. Therefore, prison investors seek to legally sanction his continued imprisonment. Many mentally ill people who were initially imprisoned for misdemeanors, like vagrancy, actually remain imprisoned for LIFE at great expense to taxpayers and tremendous distress to their families. Mentally ill people find it hard to understand and follow prison rules, making it easy to lengthen their sentences. The USA has 1.25 million mentally ill inmates. Over 60 percent of inmates in solitary confinement are mentally ill. Prison torture is common for mentally ill inmates, and their deaths in custody happen frequently. Sometimes deaths of mentally ill inmates are covered-up by jails, prisons, and government officials. Health discrimination is allowed, despite its tragic results.
This week i got my man Bad News in the house co hosting. We got a new joint from Jay Bruno and Raw skinny, Music from The Lox, Juicy J and More. We will be discussing the current state of battle rap along with the current "Sorry Mrs.Carter" video that has the internet going crazy. Tune in This Wed at 3:30 pm for a New Episode of the Raw Skinny Show.
Check Out The Blogs
Check out the New 5 song sampler from Jar Bruno and Raw Skinny: Divine Sanction
USA School Beatings Quiz
1. 19 US states sanction American educators to take a wooden board to strike schoolchildren/teens in their care. T/F
2. Marcus L. Ward supported a bill to enforce slavery. T/F
3. US Education Committee Chairman John Kline has had HR 5005 on his desk since June 26, 2014. T/F
4. The only population protected from USA school beatings are those having special needs. T/F
5. Paula Flowe holds workshops which increase social and academic skills in under 18 year olds. T/F
6. The cost of school insurance policies are lower at schools where striking children is prohibited. T/F
7. John Kline will know one is referring to HR 5005 on a message saying, “John Kline, please sign.” T/F
9. Circle John Kline’s correct office number: a) 202.225.2271 b) 202.999.3333 T/F
10. HR 5005 will become US federal legislation by Friday, August 29, 2014, 6 pm EDT effectively. T/F
An update to this post containing specific links will be posted here on Sunday, August 3.
AZ Op! SafeChildEnvironmentS@gmail.com, 800.515.9216, www.TheHittingStopsHere.com
WORLD VIEW CONVERSATIONS
June 27, 2014
THE MIDDLE EAST – ACTION VS. RHETORIC
A Conversation with Mr. Richard Herman- Middle East Expert
Mr. Herman makes a return visit to World View Conversations.
In his 3rd World View Conversation, Mr. Herman who worked in the Middle East for 16 years and witnessed the dynamics and culture of the Region first hand discusses a variety of issues and current events relating to the Middle East. Mr. Herman is also involved in “Orange County Friends of Palestine”
A candid & frank conversation on the issues and real real solutions.
The current situation in Iraq, i.e. the merging of Baathists and Sunni Fundamentalists and the Reports that ISIS/L are really backed by the U.S. via Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
The failure and or refusal of the United States to engage with Iran to address the situation in Iraq.
Neocons continued push for War on Iran and how we (American Citizens and Activists) can push for a dialog with Iran and educate fellow Americans as to the truth about Iran.
Syria, how Assad has turned the tide and seems to have withstood the fraudulent
Support for the Boycott – Divestment, & Sanction Movement vs. Israel.
Visit the ANA and ANN: www.ana-ann.com
The American Nationalist Network (ANN), supports the use and availability of its programs for the general public under the “fair use” portion of Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. We require only that the content is clearly notated as being produced by and for the American Nationalist Network (ANN). Changing of its material in any fashion, whether audio or graphic, is prohibited
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (17 chatters)
- Witch School (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Elegeant (3 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Moiko Records Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (0 chatters)
- MKSPCG (0 chatters)