SORT BY Relevancy
Join Where is My Guru for a 5-week series on conscious entrepreneurship talking with CEO's of companies from the islands of Bali to the rainforests of the Amazon. Their philosophies and business practices are bringing more than money the bottom line. Get inspired and tune in.
Dan Wilf, founder of YOGANONYMOUS and supporter of several conscious companies including TumericALIVE and YOGASCAPES talks with us about the importance of "taking care of yourself first, so you have the energy and the means to take care of others."
Jeremy Black is a co-founder and chief brand officer of Sambazon. Taking the leap from a successful career in the financial planning world, Jeremy joined brother Ryan Black (CEO) and friend Ed Nichols in the start-up in early 2000 to introduce açaí to the global market. In addition to creating awareness and international demand for an unknown Amazonian fruit, the team pioneered a sustainable business model that today impacts over 10,000 family farmers and over 1.6 Million Acres in the Brazilian Amazon.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Buell Leaders Radio (4 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (2 chatters)
- Big Meach (2 chatters)
- alcrawford (1 chatters)
- Bread Winning Moms with Chloe (1 chatters)
- Morning Mayor (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Call Me Mom (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- The Campaign For America (1 chatters)
- The Halli Casser Jayne Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- OSU South Centers X Knowledge (0 chatters)