SORT BY Relevancy
Today we’re going to discuss the live music scene here in the South Bay.
The South Bay has always had an eclectic range of live music venues.
Not too long ago, we had Toe’s Tavern, Beach Bum Burt’s, The Red Onion, Orville & Wilbur’s and SweetWater.
With audience demands for more discerning entertainment and authentic experience, live music venues in the South Bay have risen to the occasion, providing their customers with first-rate entertainment options.
So what is the state of the live music scene in the South Bay these days and what, if any, new trends are emerging?
Today we have a very special guest panel representing a few of the premier live music venues in the Beach Cities to answer these and other questions.
From Saint-Rocke we have manager and promoter, Katie Henley.
Mitch Chang, proprietor & promoter of Kala Koa Entertainment
From the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center, John La Rock, the Cultural Arts Manager for the City of Redondo Beach.
From Café Boogaloo, bartender and musician, Scott Eric Toll.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry ...
Or our Website at ...
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (20 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (7 chatters)
- Ascension Magic (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (3 chatters)
- Champion Talk (2 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (2 chatters)
- Midrats (2 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (2 chatters)
- Matts Madness (1 chatters)
- VernonHale (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- overflow radio show (1 chatters)
- RavieRave (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)