SORT BY Relevancy
Should the amount of sexual partners you had in your past matter? Do you leave the past in the past?
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon this Saturday as we continue our discussion about the benefits of drinking tea.
Tea is the most commonly consumed beverage in the world, second after water. Among all varieties of tea - black, green, white, oolong, red, herbal - which one offers the most health benefits? Should you avoid putting milk in your tea? Does decaf tea provide the same health benefits as caffeinated tea?
Tune in and learn the answers to these questions and much more.
Call into the studio and share your favorite tea and let us know if you are a coffee or tea drinker or both and why. 347-945-7433.
COMMUNITY CONFUSED BUT REALITY IS APPROACHING
Stanislaus County District Attorney investigator, Kirk Bunch, today sits to the right of district attorney Marlisa Firreria. In the prosecution of defense attorney, Frank Carson and eight other defendants. In 2004, Kirk Bunch and Pat Mc Grath were partners in the investigation of former mayor Carmen Sabatino.
At the trial in 2006, Bunch was on the witness being questioned by Frank Carson.
The district attorney’s office and Kirk Bunch, failed to convict the former mayor.
After a three year investigation, Carson was arrested and charged with murder and yet district attorney Fladager states she has no “rancor”
Learn how Big Data is transforming insurance and call center operations, and why your company should be planning Big Data analytics to improve customer loyalty and enhance operating efficiency.
Geoff Colgan from Attadale Partners, brings 25 years of experience leading change management for some of the most accomplished and successful public and private companies in the world. Geoff is a frequent presenter at conferences on topics such as operational performance, change management, and customer experience. Geoff’s work supporting strategy implementation has been referenced in a Harvard Business School case study. Before founding Attadale, Geoff spent almost 20 years serving global clients of Charter Consulting and Gemini Consulting, and in operations at Sun Alliance Life Assurance. As an Australian national, Geoff co-founded and is a past-president of the Australian New Zealand American Chamber of Commerce - Midwest, and remains active in the Australian and Chicago communities. Geoff earned an MBA with high honors from the University of Notre Dame and his bachelor’s degree in economics from the University of Western Australia. Geoff lives in Chicago with his wife and four daughters.
Join Partners in Health and Biz talk show host Gail Dixon as we discuss the benefits of drinking tea. Love tea?
Good for you! Study after study suggests that drinking tea could reduce your risk of some significant health challenges and help you to age more gracefully. These studies show that drinking three or more cups of tea a day might actually be better for you than simply drinking water, due to the antioxidants the tea provides. Here are only a few of the reasons to brew yourself a cup of tea. During this show, we share how tea may reduce your risk of heart disease and much, much more.
Learn which tea is better for you, green or black?
Call into the studio with your questions and/or comments and share your favorite kind of tea and why? 347-945-7433.
Is having too much of a sexual past a hinderous for future relatinships?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (30 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (27 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (9 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Randy Report (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- The Wealth-Stream AdViZor (0 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)