SORT BY Relevancy
Could it really be that the 1990s burgeoning poetry movement was infiltrated and derailed? Tune into Civil Alert Radio to hear from Rudwaan, Poet/Author as he bears witness and discusses his new book; Endangered Speeches.
Show Style: Traditional interview followed by commentary and Q&A
To chime in call 858.357.8450. Press option 1 to be placed into the host queue.
We welcome all so connect to share your voice and to bare witness on what you have experienced whether it was inside of the poetry movement or within your own movement/group. i.e. the Moorish Science Temple, Washitaw Nation, Nation of Gods and Earths, Nation of Islam, NAACP, Hebrew Israelites, Rastafarian Movement, NCOBRA, Pan Africanism, UNIA, etc.
As always have your pen and paper ready.
Civil Alert Radio
Informative, Engaging and 3rd Eye Opening
Each Tuesday 9:30 P.M. - 11:30 P.M. EST
858.357.8450 (Option 1 to Ask and Speak)
Listen this and every Wednesday evening for hard-hitting guests, information, and solutions to the problems of our community. Our special guest is Rudwaan representing 3rd Year Obeservance of "The International Day of Healing through Mourning". Rudwaan can be reached for more info: 404-392-9917 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us as we connect, converse, and find ways to collaborate with each other, using 10-10-50.org as our monthly plan of action. Host Bro. Stephen, Ras Marvin with CBPM, and PSU Members are waiting to welcome you to this weekly reunion for the Black Family. www.cbpm.org/psu or www.10-10-50.org
New Muslim Cool director, Jennifer Taylor and subject, Hamza Perez are first guests in the studio. The program today is turning into a film festival highlights, with Lisa Gray also in the studio with her film, Life Sentence, one of the San Francisco Black Film Festival features June 2008. She will be joined by subjects as well. We have Dr. Lorraine Bonner in the studio speaking about her latest exhibit with Susan Almazol in Oakland, "Landscapes of Our Souls," which will be on exhibit through June 29m, at Joyce Gordon Galley. She and Susan have an artist talk, Thursday, June 18, 6-8 p.m. We are also speaking to Rudwaan Amen Ra Lumumba, founder of "A Time to Laugh and a Time to Mourn" (he cancelled). The idea of Time to Mourn is that it is time for the spirit of all Africans throughout the world to collectively mourn the traumatic experience(s) of the Maafa so that we can be fully functioning beings as our Ancestors were prior to that experience (Living Maat). The day is June 19, 12:00 midnight to June 20, 11:59 p.m. There is no public gathering and there is no specific time, just that it happen on this day.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Our Common Ground (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Titans of the Cage MMA (3 chatters)
- Spiritual Corner0 (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Vindication (2 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- DF2 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soambitious Radio Indie Saturday (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)