SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight Steve and the Rude one will discuss:
Republican Party future in doubt
Climate Change hitting the fan in Miami
Remember when Republicans said they were going to be more careful with women and latinos this election season?
Hall of Shame: It was quite the wingnut weekend
Dan Butcher is the Editor in Chief of Pundit Press and Program Director for the Pundit Press Radio Network.
Pundit Press is one of the leading and most well respected news and information websites on the internet today. Pundit Press offers breaking news, in-depth reporting, and opinion writing.
The Pundit Press Radio Network has quickly become one of the leading internet broadcasters with some of the top conservative hosts and shows on the web today.
Dan is available for print, radio, and television interviews, as well public speaking engagements. Please contact us for more information or to arrange an interview.
You may contact Dan at email@example.com.
This week we have two special interviews. First, Lee Papa the Rude Pundit returns to talk with me about a number of topics including the latest manufactured outrage on the healthcare law, health care coverage for ex cons, then we talk about Christie giving out campaign inducement trinkets made out of the steel from the downed world trade center buildings and the Alex Sink defeat in Florida and whether that portends anything for the 2014 midterm elections.
Then we have a special treat. Dr. Rob Havers, Executive Director of the Winston Churchill Memorial &. Library at Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri, joins us to discuss what Winston Churchill’s perspective might have been on the current crisis with Russia.
At the end we will have our trademark weekly hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively.
If you want to write to me and give me your opinion of any topic I cover, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and I may just read your opinion on the air. Again that’s email@example.com
Please support the show and our special sponsor by signing up for Audible at http://www.audibletrial.com/lesersense
Making Sense Welcomes Back the Rude Pundit to discuss the Budget Extortion game the Republican House of Representatives is trying to play with President Obama.
Also, The Rude one and I will discuss the creepy new ad Republicans came out to try and scare people about the Affordable Care Act also known as Obamacare
Taliesin Govannon joins us for our first show after our vacation to discuss how Donald Trump could win the GOP nomination, and how Bernie Sanders supporters can help him win.
We are excited to be back with you all and to be discussing this hot topic. We will also try to touch a little bit about the murders in Florida that are being blamed on Wiccan's.
Last week I talked to Mr.Martinez about Tier 1. This week I talk to Rude Boy Riley who is in the main event 4 way match for the Tier 1 Championship competing against Speedball Mike Bailey,Luke Hawx,and Tommaso Ciampa. This is a show you want to listen to if you are going to Tier 1 on July 11th
We see the signs even before we get married. The person we believe we're in love with is a little rude. A little controlling. A little possessive. A little jealous. A little short tempered. A little loud when angry. We overlook these negative behaviors, and then after the wedding, we realize they have become worse, maybe intolerable. We keep trying to appease our spouse and not trigger an outburst. Eventually we realize we're always walking on eggshells, afraid to say anything that might lead to an argument. A relationship can be abusive even if there is no hitting. How do you recognize when your loved one has crossed the line from being a little annoying, a bit challenging, rather rude, to downright abusive? How do you stop the escalation of bad behavior and still maintain your marriage? We discuss three situations in which spouses found themselves cowering in a corner to avoid a confrontation. How do you get a badly behaving spouse to agree to counseling when all else fails? Our relationship experts Mark Shahid and Muneera Habeel, along with our guest Latifa Hameen, examines issues regarding emotional abuse, self esteem, and when you know you need help.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (38 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (22 chatters)
- AJC Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- D Hour Show (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Elucidating Life (4 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (4 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- E3 Radio (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- PWP Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (0 chatters)