SORT BY Relevancy
1. According to The Jerusalem Post, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Tehran would not give up what it sees as its right to enrich uranium in nuclear negotiations and said the Islamic Republic would not bow to “threats” from anyone.
2. According to The Associated Press, dozens of gatherings dubbed “atheist mega-churches” are springing up around the U.S. after finding success in Great Britain earlier this year. On Sunday, the inaugural Sunday Assembly in Los Angeles attracted more than 400 attendees.
3. According to the Times of Israel, senior Israeli official said on Sunday that the US was in a rush to reach an agreement with Iran over its controversial nuclear program because it feared that a military option would be the only alternative left if a deal failed to materialize.
4. According to Israel National News, the American aircraft carrier USS Nimitz along with the destroyer USS Graveley were recalled from the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea on Friday. The move comes less than a week after Russia sent its most powerful warships to the Mediterranean.
5. According to United Press International, the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf are pressing ahead with boosting their defenses against missile attacks from Iran, even as the United States appears to be moving towards a thaw in relations with Tehran.
a weekly blog talk radio broaadcast speaking hope and freedom to Iran
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
First this weekend...
1. According to the Associated Press, a rising chorus of Israeli voices is again raising the possibility of carrying out a military strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities in what appears to be an attempt to draw renewed attention to Tehran’s atomic program — and Israel’s unhappiness with international negotiations with the Iranians.
2. According to the National Journal, the United States is still trying to figure out how to block cruise missiles that theoretically could be launched from the Gulf of Mexico, even after throwing some of its most advanced technologies at the problem. Russia and Iran have been cited as possible threats that might, at some point, lurk in the waters just off U.S. shores.
3. According to the Associated Press, Israeli troops killed four Palestinians in an early morning raid that was followed by a clash with angry protesters in a West Bank town on Saturday in the deadliest incident in months. The violence came amid a recent spike in clashes in the West Bank that could complicate the already troubled peace efforts as the sides near an April deadline set under U.S.-sponsored talks.
4. According to Fox News, the election last year of self-professed moderate President Hassan Rouhani has not brought Iran’s Christians any relief, according to a new United Nations report which finds the Islamic Republic’s Bible believers more persecuted than ever.
Iran could be able to produce a Nuclear weapon within 2-3 weeks if they break the agreement with the 6 super powers of Russia, China, America, United Kingdom, France, and Germany. Also a 6.2 earthquake hits New Zealand. Also 2 Asteroids going to pass by the earth tomorrow 1/21/2014. Also NASA also wonders why the Sun has become so silent. Also Italy flooding has cause for 600 people to be evecuted. Also Perry Stone preaches that the Islamic Mahdi is also the False Prophet in the bible in the book of Revelation. Also Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu will be attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland along with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani and American Sec. of State John F. Kerry. These and other issues and events along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for February 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
1. U.S. electricity regulators have begun drafting new reliability standards to protect the power grid in the case of a massive solar storm which could knock out power for millions and cause damage that would take years to recover from.
2. Is Israel “the Jewish state”? The answer may seem as obvious as the Star of David on the Israeli flag. Yet the question is starting to complicate the ambitious U.S. effort to ram through a peace deal between the Palestinians and Israel.
3. Syrian government forces on Saturday captured two rebel-held areas on the edge of the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights after days of intense fighting near a decades-old cease-fire line between Syria and Israel.
4. There have been more than 150 earthquakes in the past week in Oklahoma, according to the Oklahoma Geological Survey, which says that is not normal.
5. The Vatican reportedly pressured Israel to turn over control of Mount Zion in Jerusalem during a clandestine meeting of senior city officials.
6. South Korea is developing cyber-attack tools in an attempt to damage North Korean nuclear facilities.
7. For the United States, Syria’s civil war is threatening to start hitting closer to home. The Obama administration is looking at newer, more far-reaching options, including drone strikes on extremists and more forceful action against Assad.
8. Iran’s President, Hassan Rouhani, said on Wednesday that Jerusalem should “be liberated from the yoke of Israel.”
9. Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman said on Tuesday that Israel should aim to bring in 3.5 million Jewish immigrants within the next decade...
1. According to The Times of Israel, Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett released the Israeli government's annual report on anti-Semitism. Overall, the report pointed to a deterioration in the security situation of Jews around the world, amid widening concerns about anti-Semitism. The report called the growth of anti-Semitic salutes and other trends "the new anti-Semitism, that hides behind so-called legitimate criticism of Israel and Zionism."
2. According to Reuters, Chinese authorities have confirmed the second human case of a new strain of bird flu which was contracted by a woman who is in critical condition in a hospital. The 55-year-old woman was hospitalized after complaining of a sore throat and dizziness. The first victim of this flu strain died in December.
3. According to the Times of Israel, loud explosions were reported to have rocked the coastal Syrian city of La-ta-kia late Sunday night, with reports of a possible airstrike on the government stronghold. Palestinian media reported on Monday that Israeli planes carried out the attack on a warehouse of S-300 missiles........
The Bible says in 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17: "For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
Our Second Coming quote for today is from J. Hudson Taylor. He said, "Since he may come any day, it is well to be ready every day."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
President OBAMA State of the Union results. Also Turkey's Prime Minister Erdogan arrives in Iran to meet with President Rouhani. Also Snow predicted to fall in Hawaii while ice shuts down the city of Atlanta. Also Thousands of dead fish wash up in Tennessee and hundreds po dead turtles in India. Edward Snowden has been nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. A bright meteor seen exploding over Ohio. President Obama defends his deal with Iran, while Israel slams Iran nuke options. Also John Kerry peace plan is to divide Jerusalem. These events and much more with bible prophey and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
A weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
1. According to The The Times of Israel, Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon said on Monday that Iran is building a terror infrastructure to strike the U.S. Iran is allegedly creating terror cells in Central and South America in order to, among other goals, target Israelis and Jews there and have a base from which to launch terror attacks inside American borders.
2. According to The Times of Israel, the Israeli military said that a blast that took place on the Israeli-Syrian border over the weekend was caused by explosives intended to target the IDF unit that was patrolling the border.
3. According to AFP (Agence France-Presse), Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said on Sunday that a "military option" was "necessary" for the success of negotiations aimed at reining in Iran's disputed nuclear program.
4. According to The Jerusalem Post, the Palestinian Executive Committee has stated that Palestinians can't accept any proposals or plans like the ones that are being suggested today, that solidify occupation and legalize the division of the Palestinian territories.
5. According to The Jerusalem Post, Israeli President Shimon Peres said on Sunday he would have no problem meeting with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh has declared that President Obama lied to the American people when he blamed Syrian President Bashar al-Assad for using srin=gas attack in Syrain that killed hundreds of civilians. Also John F. Kerry the American Sec. of State says maybe more than 9 months is needed to bring peace to the Middle East, but we are closer to "World Peace" than ever before. NASA has now put the Hubble Telescope on the mission of watching Comet ISON as the "Dark Giants" of big rocks continue to head over the head of Earth with many meteorites and asteroids. Also a train crash in Jakarta Indonesia has left 5 dead and 80 injured. Also North Korea leader Kim Jong Un has had his uncle Jang Song Thaek "dragged away" by police from a political meeting in public. Also Will the Funneral of Nelson Mandela in South Africa cause Iran President Hassan Rouhani to "bump" into President Obama? The Satanic Temple of New York wants to put up a statue next to the Ten Commandments in Oklahoma. Also Egypt recover the ancient stolen statue of King Tut's sister. Also a car bomb kills 11 in Iraq. Also many other current events and bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.