SORT BY Relevancy
1. According to The Jerusalem Post, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Tehran would not give up what it sees as its right to enrich uranium in nuclear negotiations and said the Islamic Republic would not bow to “threats” from anyone.
2. According to The Associated Press, dozens of gatherings dubbed “atheist mega-churches” are springing up around the U.S. after finding success in Great Britain earlier this year. On Sunday, the inaugural Sunday Assembly in Los Angeles attracted more than 400 attendees.
3. According to the Times of Israel, senior Israeli official said on Sunday that the US was in a rush to reach an agreement with Iran over its controversial nuclear program because it feared that a military option would be the only alternative left if a deal failed to materialize.
4. According to Israel National News, the American aircraft carrier USS Nimitz along with the destroyer USS Graveley were recalled from the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea on Friday. The move comes less than a week after Russia sent its most powerful warships to the Mediterranean.
5. According to United Press International, the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf are pressing ahead with boosting their defenses against missile attacks from Iran, even as the United States appears to be moving towards a thaw in relations with Tehran.
a weekly blog talk radio porgram speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
a weekly log talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
a weekly blog talk radio broaadcast speaking hope and freedom to Iran
Join us this evening at 6pm est to talk about Israeli conflict and Islam
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses UN today
Barak Hussein Obama sits down with 60 Minutes Steve Croft on 9/28/14 and spews more soundbites
Christine Amanpour interviews Iranian president Hassan Rouhani. Ms. Amanpour did a pour job as usual in holding the fundamental president's feet to the fire for Civil, Human and Religious Rights violations including the wrongful torture and imprisonment of Christian Pastor Sayeed Abedini and the Human Rights violation with tomorrow's hanging of Rayhaneh Jabbari. Rayhaneh was a victim of rape who fought back her attacker and stabbed him. The rapist died, however evidence shows that it may not have been from stab wounds inflicted by Rayhaneh. It should be no loss the rapist died, except in Islam it's far worse a penalty to the woman (the victim of rape) than her attacker, a muslim male! 6 1/2 yrs ago Rayhaneh Jabbari was convicted of murder and sentenced to hang. She and her family thought there would be a reprieve. except last week they moved Rayhaneh to another jail and will be hanging her tomorrow. This is the Rouhani Regime. They violate every premise of UN Res 16/18 without consequence from the UN or the OIC!
Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
This is the Second Coming Watch Sunday Roundup for March 23, 2014. On the Roundup we feature the top 10 prophecy-related news stories that happened this past week which point towards the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ and the end of the world as we know it.
First this weekend...
1. According to the Associated Press, a rising chorus of Israeli voices is again raising the possibility of carrying out a military strike on Iran’s nuclear facilities in what appears to be an attempt to draw renewed attention to Tehran’s atomic program — and Israel’s unhappiness with international negotiations with the Iranians.
2. According to the National Journal, the United States is still trying to figure out how to block cruise missiles that theoretically could be launched from the Gulf of Mexico, even after throwing some of its most advanced technologies at the problem. Russia and Iran have been cited as possible threats that might, at some point, lurk in the waters just off U.S. shores.
3. According to the Associated Press, Israeli troops killed four Palestinians in an early morning raid that was followed by a clash with angry protesters in a West Bank town on Saturday in the deadliest incident in months. The violence came amid a recent spike in clashes in the West Bank that could complicate the already troubled peace efforts as the sides near an April deadline set under U.S.-sponsored talks.
4. According to Fox News, the election last year of self-professed moderate President Hassan Rouhani has not brought Iran’s Christians any relief, according to a new United Nations report which finds the Islamic Republic’s Bible believers more persecuted than ever.
Join Host Live Chats
- Kardec Radio (6 chatters)
- House To Life (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (3 chatters)
- SPIRITUALTEACHERBRENDABRADSHAW (2 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (2 chatters)
- Purposed 4 Godliness (1 chatters)
- REVELATION aka (1 chatters)
- Man for God (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- CLASSROOM DNA (1 chatters)