SORT BY Relevancy
For some 10-15 years, the 'Iranian nuclear issue' has been a recurring 'crisis' in world politics. Media focus on this topic appears to wax and wane as US-Israeli bellicosity rises and falls – one day, war is a sure thing; the next, Iran is 'our partner'. Recently, a 'framework agreement' was agreed between Iran and the permanent UN Security Council member-states: Iran will ‘reduce its uranium enrichment capacity’ in exchange for ‘phased sanctions relief’.
As the world goes from crisis to crisis, we wonder; what makes Iran's pursuit of nuclear technology such a critical issue? This week on Behind the Headlines we're hoping to get to the heart of the matter, taking into account Saudi Arabia's invasion of Yemen, a parallel theater of 'conflict management', and Greece's 'pivot' towards Russia.
We're live this Sunday, 12 April 2015, from 2-3:30pm EST / 11am-12.30pm PST / 7-8.30pm UTC / 8-9.30pm CET.
The Behind the Headlines talkshow takes place each Sunday on the SOTT Radio Network, the radio network of SOTT.net, your media source for independent news and commentary on world events. Analyzing global impact events that shape our world and future, and connecting the dots to reveal the bigger picture obscured by mainstream programming, Behind the Headlines is current affairs for people who think.
Showtime 8AM-10AM EST
What a morning planned for those of us "In the Pickle Barrel"!
Retired Army Veteran, columnist Thomas Sheehy will join us as we discuss the latest Iraninan Deal. What should we be expecting from the so-called "Historic Agreement"?
Dr. Erica Kosal, founder of "Bounce to Resilience", will be joining us to discuss how children (and adults) can cope with death in the loss of family members or friends.
Wrapping up the mornings discussion, Attorney Reese Boyd III and I will discuss a recent court case addressing Freedom of Speech in regards to Letters-to-the-Editor and social media.
Do not miss this program! Join in the conversation in the on-line Chat Room or call 855-236-2486 to comment or ask questions live on air.
Country Gospel Artist Kevin Wilson from London Kentucky will join Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana and reveiw some great Country Gospel songs. Also the "Total Eclipse" has hit Europe and many "Dark events" have taken place around the world. President Obama you tube video speaks to the Iranian people to agree to a "Nuke Deal" on Nuclear Technology of Peace. Also 35 earthquakes have hit the earth in the last 24 hours. Also discover in new analysis that the old puzzles of the "God Particles" are confirmed. Also 3 suicide bombings have killed 137 people in a Mosque in Yemen. Also in India a train crash has left 30 dead and 50 injured. Also in Nigeria Boko Haram has "Slaughter wives" instead of letting them live and become wives of the Infidels. Also 3,000 sinkholes have opened up in the Dead Sea as a massive drought has come upon the Holy Land. These and much more current news events and bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley.
1. According to The Jerusalem Post, Iranian President Hassan Rouhani said on Sunday that Tehran would not give up what it sees as its right to enrich uranium in nuclear negotiations and said the Islamic Republic would not bow to “threats” from anyone.
2. According to The Associated Press, dozens of gatherings dubbed “atheist mega-churches” are springing up around the U.S. after finding success in Great Britain earlier this year. On Sunday, the inaugural Sunday Assembly in Los Angeles attracted more than 400 attendees.
3. According to the Times of Israel, senior Israeli official said on Sunday that the US was in a rush to reach an agreement with Iran over its controversial nuclear program because it feared that a military option would be the only alternative left if a deal failed to materialize.
4. According to Israel National News, the American aircraft carrier USS Nimitz along with the destroyer USS Graveley were recalled from the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean Sea on Friday. The move comes less than a week after Russia sent its most powerful warships to the Mediterranean.
5. According to United Press International, the Arab monarchies of the Persian Gulf are pressing ahead with boosting their defenses against missile attacks from Iran, even as the United States appears to be moving towards a thaw in relations with Tehran.
a weekly blog talk radio porgram speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
a weekly log talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran.
a weekly blog talk radio program speaking hope and freedom to Iran
a weekly blog talk radio broaadcast speaking hope and freedom to Iran
Join us this evening at 6pm est to talk about Israeli conflict and Islam
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses UN today
Barak Hussein Obama sits down with 60 Minutes Steve Croft on 9/28/14 and spews more soundbites
Christine Amanpour interviews Iranian president Hassan Rouhani. Ms. Amanpour did a pour job as usual in holding the fundamental president's feet to the fire for Civil, Human and Religious Rights violations including the wrongful torture and imprisonment of Christian Pastor Sayeed Abedini and the Human Rights violation with tomorrow's hanging of Rayhaneh Jabbari. Rayhaneh was a victim of rape who fought back her attacker and stabbed him. The rapist died, however evidence shows that it may not have been from stab wounds inflicted by Rayhaneh. It should be no loss the rapist died, except in Islam it's far worse a penalty to the woman (the victim of rape) than her attacker, a muslim male! 6 1/2 yrs ago Rayhaneh Jabbari was convicted of murder and sentenced to hang. She and her family thought there would be a reprieve. except last week they moved Rayhaneh to another jail and will be hanging her tomorrow. This is the Rouhani Regime. They violate every premise of UN Res 16/18 without consequence from the UN or the OIC!