SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode, we go over the difference between what a personal trainer should be doing and what most personal trainers are actually doing in boot camps.
Are You Running a Serious Fitness Boot Camp… Or a Silly Gym Class?
There’s a big problem bubbling up in the fitness boot camp world. If this problem isn’t nipped in the bud, our industry is going to get a bad reputation and have a hard time recovering. And if you’re contributing to this problem, your business is soon going to collapse like a house of cards.
So what’s the problem? Just this: boot camp instructors seem to be running elementary school gym classes rather than fitness boot camps.
You probably know exactly what I’m talking about. Every one of these boot camps is really just a big game. Sure, there are some exercises thrown in, but it’s all pretty random. There’s no programming based on the client goals. It looks like a whole lot of fun… but clients are getting little result if any.
That’s like going on a road trip without a map, without GPS, or without any clue about which direction to travel. You’ll end up sitting in the car for hours, but you won’t actually get to your destination anytime soon. See what I’m saying? If you’re running your boot camps like gym classes, your clients are investing a lot of hours, but they’re not getting to their destination. And that’s a huge disservice to
clients who have specific weight loss or fitness goals.
in Rock Music
Wow I can't believe that this weeks show is officially the 1 year anniversay of my very first broadcast of "Hard Rock N Sports". The first episode was a NFL Training camp preview show, so Joe and I decided that this is the best way to celebrate our anniversary was to do that same exact show this week.
I will have my ususal panel of "experts" on the show to break down different teams. We will analyze each teams key additions and losses (Free agents) and break down their off-seasons and discuss each teams expectations for the season. We will have our first "repeat" Celebrity guest as Red Ragon Cartel Bass Player, Anthony Esposito makes his second appearance on the show. While we will discuss what Jake E Lee and the band are up to, Anthony is also a big Sports fan and a huge NY Jets fan. so Anthony and I will discuss the Jets and I will ask him his expectations for his team for the season.
We will have our usual segments (CD Review & TWIBH) this week so please tune in to catch those as well.
A-rod continues to astound with his comeback season which is driving the Yankees to start pulling away from the rest of the division. The Mets made some big moves this week bringing some lineup and bull pen help and I don't think they are finished yet. So we will take a look at thier moves and see where these moves puts them in the race for the division / wild card race.
Finally, Roy Jones and I will discuss last weeks Hall of Fame Inductions. I want Roy's take on whether all of this years inductees were "deserving" of the honor. I will also put Roy on the spot and ask him, of all the eligible candiates for next year, who will possibly be enshrined next.
Lots to talk about and much to discuss, I am hoping that you will all tune in
Keep on Rockin!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (86 chatters)
- Yada (47 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (41 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (31 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- John Baptist (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (12 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Straitway (5 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (4 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- WDKK Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AFRICAN AMERICAN TALK RADIO (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Poetic Designs Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)