SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Katz Sliski is a newly minted Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). She has four decades of nursing experience including critical care, case management, occupational health, international health consulting, and healthcare innovation consulting.
Presently, she serves at a national level for the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) as the Co-Chair of the International Committee for Best Practices.
Susan is an adjunct faculty member at Regis College in Weston, Massachusetts, teaching advanced research. She is also a full time consultant at a startup company involved in building the next generation of wireless patient monitoring and informatics devices.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (24 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (7 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- GGM Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- rex sikes (3 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- JulieGeigle (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (1 chatters)
- Sonshine USA (1 chatters)
- iWatchMike (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (0 chatters)