SORT BY Relevancy
Susan Katz Sliski is a newly minted Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP). She has four decades of nursing experience including critical care, case management, occupational health, international health consulting, and healthcare innovation consulting.
Presently, she serves at a national level for the American Association of Occupational Health Nurses (AAOHN) as the Co-Chair of the International Committee for Best Practices.
Susan is an adjunct faculty member at Regis College in Weston, Massachusetts, teaching advanced research. She is also a full time consultant at a startup company involved in building the next generation of wireless patient monitoring and informatics devices.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (41 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (13 chatters)
- The Creative Nexus (7 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Empowered Whole Being Radio (3 chatters)
- At The Eyepiece (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)