SORT BY Relevancy
True Restoration (Flagship) XXXIV: Health & Fitness
In this month's episode of the True Restoration Flagship show, we dive into the topics of health and fitness. Should Catholics care about taking care of their health and trying to attain a respectable level of fitness, or is this flirting with worldliness? Do we really care or know anything about what we are putting into our bodies or from where it comes? How many of us think about such things as the quality of our drinking water? We will talk about tips for reducing the costs of eating healthy and various methods to procure high quality meats such as grass-fed beef, fresh eggs, pastured poultry, and pork. We will discuss briefly the paradigm shift in mindset of people and their food supply, why food & children matter and the subject of keeping a small home garden for our families to eat off of throughout the growing year.
Join us on this episode of True Restoration as host Nicholas Wansbutter is joined by guests Monika Wansbutter and Justin Soeder as we dive into this very timely and important topic.
True Restoration Flagship is a Production of the Restoration Radio Network. All Rights are Reserved.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (31 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (9 chatters)
- Linda West (8 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (5 chatters)
- Rev James 0011 (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (4 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Passing 4 Normal (3 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (3 chatters)
- The Boochcast (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TheSpiritWithinU (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- Coach Rea (1 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)