SORT BY Relevancy
Chris Carley - Whats Success!
Chris Carley talking about her journey to success hosted by Peter Mingils on Building Fortunes Radio!
The Millionaire Within Us.by Chris Carley: An example of what’s possible when you have vision!
In one of her blog posted..... "It’s very easy to become negative, feel frustrated and give up on our dreams.....
If you keep in the forefront of your mind that hundreds of thousands of people have achieved their financial, health and personal goals, you’ve got to know that they aren’t smarter, luckier or work harder than you, THEY JUST KNOW MORE. All you have to do to Realize your Dreams is obtain the knowledge. Copy Success."
Lets talk Saturday about 2014 topics and making resolutions for 2015 and trying to stick to them.
Better communication eliminates a world of problems. If we knew how to talk to our wives, husbands, children, employees or employers we might not have ended up in the bad situation that we were in. Communication is a two way street and it includes listening and not thinking about your rebuttual. This will be an on going workshop for the next few weeks so please inform someone about it and listen in. your feedback is very imnportant to me. Thank you and remember "Change Starts With You.
Angelica, Dr. Brady and Glenda brainstorm New Year resolutions - discussing the value and importance of setting your intentions!! Start the year with a bang and a plan by discovering how to maximize and set goals for the year. Make your 2014 rock!!
Join in the conversation:
1. How can your friends help you keep your New Year's resolutions? And vice versa?
2. Change the tradition of how we write a list of New Year's resolutions. Make a list of categories using instead of the normal, like lose weight, blah, blah. Categories such as a) Family b) Philanthropy c) Health d) Entertaining e) Language f) Children, in your family or friends with kids….babysitting doest count g) Faith, share yours, share your friends h) Sports, enjoy your friend's favorite, if you are a sports novice learn with a friend…
3. Contact a different person each month who has, in the past, provided you with a foundation at one stage in your life. And, then ask them for coffee or lunch – honoring their contribution to your life. Make a plan.
4. If it’s difficult to make friends, practice on your sibling or cousin. Then, make a promise to approach someone you don’t know but would like to know better. Also, contact us and we can mentor you through the first phase.
5. Are most of our resolutions things we are critical about of ourselves? What is the impact of resolutions that remind us of our flaws?
6. What are our friends resolutions? Do our friends' resolutions matter to us? How do we support others in their ongoing growth?
Remember... a great friend starts with you! For more information go to www.superfriendgroups.com.
Image by: Nigel Howe Sydney, Australia via Wikimedia Commons
This is the first Real Delia Show for 2015 and The Real Delia & Mr. DLW will be discussing 2014, The Year in Review and then talking about New Years Resolutions. Did you make any resolutions for 2015?
Did you keep your resolutions in 2014?
Do you believe in the concept of making resolutions for the New Year?
Why not just resolve each day to do better?
She's candid and raw - she's THE LADY CAB DRIVER! "this is for the sun, the stars, the moon" (Prince, when he was Prince) - She talks about everything, and welcomes your ears and conversation. She's the REAL - Delia Smith, right here on the JKN. Call in to listen, or join in - 347-205-9366.
Happy New Years to our 5YAS listeners!
Each year people make resolutions....goals about their health, finances and careers. But what about our relationships? During today's conversation we will talk about the importance of Relationship Resolutions and share some simple ways to build up your love life!
Gamification and the 2014-2015 Follett Challenge Grand Prize Winner: An Inspiring Program
We celebrate the winner O'Neill Middle School in Downers Grove,IL with their librarian Tasha Squires and Follett's Britten Follet. We'll be talking about gamification.
This is the first show of the year and we are excited about the things to come. The beginning of a new year is always a time to truly be thankful for those things in our lives that make us better people. This particular segment will cover what's to come in the new year for Love's Thoughts, the magic of making new year's resolutions and the ways that we can go about, keeping those commitments to ourselves and others long after the newness of 2014 has worn off. We hope that everyone will learn something from this mini-segment and thank you for choosing to listen.
Join Host Live Chats
- HME Network (1 chatters)