SORT BY Relevancy
Someon bought a bird feeder and realized that it taught them what was wrong with government. The author stated: I hung it on my back porch and filled it with seed. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seed. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.
But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table, and next to the barbecue. Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table. everywhere!
The moral to this story you won't want to miss, tune in Thursday at 11:AM est For The Rest of The Story.
Join Host Live Chats
- Enlightenment Transformation (14 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (12 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (5 chatters)
- Soul Progressive (3 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- SharonQuinn (2 chatters)
- Brother Jaami (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)