SORT BY Relevancy
Resilience is the ability to stand strong through many storms. A career as an actress that withstands several decades is an excellent example of what that looks like. Ms. Melba Moore is a stellar example of what the word resilience describes. Ms. Moore is part of our musical history fabric. Whose work is a legacy and blessing to us all. Please join Ms. Moore as we discuss her career and current projects
Although the world recognizes the fact that we must develop renewable energy technologies, the cost of the technology is still unaffordable for many people and businesses. Is it possible to get our economy back on track while simultaneously making it more socially, environmentally and financially sustainable? In this segment of The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to energy expert, Michael Lewis about his new book, The Resilience Imperative: Cooperative Transitions to a Steady-state Economy. Michael Lewis is the executive director of the Center for Community Enterprise and is well-known internationally as a practitioner, author, educator, and leader in the field of community economic development. Stay tuned!
in Self Help
In this interview to Tony Madril, we will explore these questions:
- What is mindfulness?
- How does mindfulness help us manage stress in the workplace?
- What does the research say about the effectiveness of mindfulness?
- How long does someone have to practice mindfulness before benefitting from the practice?
- What are some practical mindfulness-based tools people can use at work to help them manage stress?
Tony Madril, LCSW, BCD is a licensed clinical social worker and board-certified by the American Board of Clinical Social Work Examiners as an advanced clinical social work practitioner. He has 17 years of post-graduate mental health experience and several years of specialized training in mindfulness and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT). Tony’s experience includes several years of serving as psychotherapist, trainer, and coach for several human service departments within Los Angeles County. He is an instructor for UC Davis’s Center for Human Services where he teaches human services professionals the skills of mindfulness to prevent compassion fatigue and vicarious trauma. Tony also specializes in treating adolescents and adults with anxiety and depression in his private practice office in Los Angeles.
Contact Info: Website: www.tonymadriltherapy.com; Telephone: (323) 315-2598; E-mail: email@example.com
in Self Help
"Our only limitation is ourselves" This is a quote made by a man who knows what hes talking about!!
Join us October 15th at 9 p.m. as we sit down and chat with award winning author, Dave Pelzer.
If you are familiar with Dave, you already know that his story is not one of sadness, but one of resilience!
With 8 incredible books already under his belt, recently he released a 9th book "To close to me" (found on amazon)
Dave has had his books on the New York Times best Sellers list for 13 years, with "A child called it" holding well over six years alone!
This is a show you do not want to miss. Get reay to be inspired, and join us!
For more information, please visit :
in Self Help
In this interview Shane Warren will talk about resilience at work. He will define resilience and strategies to enhance individual resilience at work.
Shane Warren has been an Executive Coach,Consultant and Leadership Development Expert since 94. He wrote the book "Perspectives on Coping and Resilence".
Although the world recognizes the fact that we must develop renewable energy technologies, the cost of the technology is still unaffordable for many people and businesses. Is it possible to get our economy back on track while simultaneously making it more socially, environmentally and financially sustainable? In this segment of The Clean Energy View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to energy expert, Michael Lewis about his new book, The Resilience Imperative: Cooperative Transitions to a Steady-state Economy. Michael Lewis is the executive director of the Center for Community Enterprise and is well-known internationally as a practitioner, author, educator, and leader in the field of community economic development. Stay tuned! Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive one hundred dollars credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com and make sure you tell them that you found out about them on the show! If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2014 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
What is in YOUR kit bag?
Do U have tools to deal with the S word stress?
What are the tools of resisilence?
Join ANNETTE MCCOY and Kinesiologist, MARNEY PERNA and find out so U can be prepared
Ring in or join us in the chatroom with your suggestions and thoughts
Are you ready? Because here comes holiday season – the most wonderful time of the year say many and for those of us in recovery, possibly also the most triggering time of the year. There are a lot of contributing factors to the challenges we face over the holidays, but tonight we will zero in on “people pleasing” and how it undermines our ability to enjoy the festivities.
Breakups are never easy, especially when you truly loved the person you were with. For some a breakup is the equivalent to a death because they suffer a loss and it takes them awhile before they can get back out into the world of dating. For others it's on to the next within a few days.
The Relationship Handbook Live wants to know how you recover from a bad breakup and what helps you move on? Tune in at 8pm EST to chop it up with Jior and Kish! If you've got a question that is specific to your relationship then you don't want to miss the "Just Ask Kish" Twitter chat (@JustAskKish) segment at 8:20 pm EST!
Producer, Actor and Celebrity Personal Trainer Bill Gobin will be stopping by at 9pm EST to discuss his new movies and upcoming projects. So call in at (347) 633-9853 to speak with Bill!
We've got great music, great conversation and we will be LIVE & uncut, it's going to be one heck of a show Ladies and Gentst!
Why have you been so emotional? Why is the universe bringing up past hurts? What's going on and why is this happening? We explain. Get free spiritual coaching. Recovering from the Mercury Retro Grade. Mercury's retrograde periods can cause our plans to go awry. However, this is an excellent time to reflect on the past. Intuition is high during these periods. Are your electronics going hay wire? Learn more. Listen in.
According to film and television actress, comedian, producer, and activist, Fran Drescher, “Let’s face it, bad things happen to good people... how we grow through it... is what makes the difference!” Her forward for Chicken Soup for the Soul: Find Your Inner Strength, reminds everyone that adversities in life provide us with opportunities to become more refined versions of ourselves.
Join Amy Newmark, the publisher and editor-in-chief for Chicken Soup and me on Tuesday, November 25, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss stories of Resilience, Positive Thinking and Overcoming Challenges from Chicken Soup’s latest empowering release, to kick off the holiday season for the family.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (48 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (37 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (26 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (25 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (16 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (15 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (14 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (12 chatters)
- MISC Church on LMC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- TimBinnall (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (5 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (5 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (3 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- The Microsoft Princess Insider (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (0 chatters)