SORT BY Relevancy
Another World Finals Charlotte in the books. It was a great trip for the Low Down and Dirty gang. We didn't see as much racing as we wanted but what we did see was crazy.
One guy that enjoyed the trip was sprint car driver Chase Dietz from Central PA. Chase posted this yesterday "It was an amazing experience being able to race at the WoO World Finals. The atmosphere was like none other." We can't agree more. Chase will be with us to talk about his Charlotte experience in the Scott Gobrecht #44.
Show will be broadcast from Corporate Headquarters in downtown Bechtelsville PA.
Tune in at 8pm Tuesday night.
Losers of four-of-their-last-five games, the Mets hope that the Rockies prove to be that elixir this weekend to help extend their lead atop the NL East. Listen in as AC Wayne and Rich Rivera bring you all the latest news and opinions surrounding the NY Mets.
The 2015 season, postseason, and World Series is over and while their will be no parade, there will be a Blue & Orange Nation Talking Mets recap. Hosts Vinnie and Mike will discuss what went wrong and what went right during the Amazin' World Series run.
This week we will be having a return guest on the show. But this time he returns as your 2015 USAC AMSOIL National Sprint Champion. Robert Madman Ballou will join us to recap his drive for the championship which was wrapped up Saturday at USA Raceway Tucson, AZ.
Next up we keep the wingless sprint cars guests coming and this guest is a return guest also minus his modified. Johnny Cornell has traded in the sheet metal and gone sprint car racing in the new wingless series at the New Egypt Speedway. He is going to tell us all about it.
Also on the show we will have Brett Deyo promoter of the Short Track Super Series. He will be highlighting the Gobbler coming up on Saturday, November 28.
Will Musto the Editor in Chief for SheaDugout.com is my guest today and we're talking about the amazing baseball team in New York - nope not he Yankees (they're already out of postseason play) but the Mets! The Mets are surprise this season, great pitching, excellent leadership from David Wright, and now a real chance to make a deep run in the post season. Is this the year the Mets go all the way?
When you hear the name Mike Heffner you think of 410 sprint cars, ARDC Midgets and SpeedSTR owner. All of that is true. But in the other world of Mike Heffner he is know as "Heff". In that world he is the President of Lelands is the largest and most respected Sports Auction House in the world. He is recognized as one of the top experts in the field of sports memorabilia as well as being universally well liked. So well respected in fact Mike has consulted for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) on fakes and frauds in the industry of sports memorabilia.
Well we are going to talk racing with Mike Tuesday night and get his take on dirt track racing and his new affiliation with Selinsgrove Speedway in 2016. Tune in I'm sure we will have plenty to talk about.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (40 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (19 chatters)
- Ms Blue (11 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Steven King (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (3 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- ankhkakek (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Jaime and Loco Project (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (1 chatters)
- Rehab with Leaf (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (1 chatters)