SORT BY Relevancy
Rape culture is a phrase used to describe a culture in which rape is pervasive and normalized due to societal attitudes about gender, sex, and sexuality.Examples of behaviors commonly associated with rape culture include victim blaming, sexual objectification, trivializing rape, denial of widespread rape, or refusing to acknowledge the harm of certain forms of sexual violence that do not conform to certain stereotypes of stranger or violent rape.
Most of us have heard about the 16 year old girl named Jada that spoke out about her rape. She was drugged and sexually assaulted at a house party. She didn't know it happened until pictures and video surfaced on social media. There was one person that admitted his involvement to the alleged rape from his social media post. We decided with this information that he had to be exposed but that was met with anger and even threats. The people was laughing at this young girl but got upset when one of the people involved got his twitter and facebook shutdown. Houston Police claim they have strong leads but they are dragging their feet to arrest the suspects.
So Rape Culture Strikes again.
How would Amerikka respond to 200 "white" girls being kidnapped and sold into "marriage" at twelve dollars a pop (tart)?
We all know the score. Rape. That most evil of all crimes, a fate worse then death, the most appalling thing one person can inflict on another. Well, let’s be honest here. The most appalling thing a man can do to a woman, since other forms of rape either don’t exist or don’t matter. But have we ever stopped to wonder what our beliefs about ‘rape’ say about us as a society? What if our conventional understanding of rape is a magic trick, a slight of hand designed to hide a deeper and more widespread rape, a rape of our very identities? Join us JTO, typhonblue and Girl Writes What as we talk about rape… culture.
EPISODE 9- The finest in Native American & Indigenous rap, hip hop and R&B from the #1 Urban Rez Entertainment Company In The World", Culture Shock Original. EPISODE 9 is Hosted by Marcus Tsosie. Co-Host by Culture Shock Original recording artist & WC American Indian Music Award Nominee REIGN, with a Special Interview with one of the most prolific MCs in the Native American & Indigenous World, Melo The Savage. Plus Featured Songs 1. Culture Shock Original by Butch Kid, 2. Rain Dance by Mike Bone, 3. Burn It by Lightening Cloud, 4. Step Your Game Up by The Council, 5. Put Ya Hands Up by KB Solo, 6. The Big Bang by Melo The Savage.
Please join us as we discuss rape culture and the impact that is has on the victims and society.
Child Rape Adult Rape Prison Rape Transgender Rape Incestuous Rape
Let's talk about it ALL.
The dial-in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to be a part of the conversation. You can also Skype into the show.
This second episode of JC2701 Radio looks at the nature or resistance to oppressive social and economic regimes in Jamaica going spanning the time period from the Maroons to Rastafari. Group members discuss the role of ke figures such as the national heroes and Garvey as they explain the importance of these persons to the resistance movements in Jamaica.
EPISODE 4 Flashback- The finest in Native American & Indigenous rap, hip hop and R&B from the #1 Urban Rez Entertainment Company In The World", Culture Shock Original. EPISODE 4 Hosted by Marcus Tsosie. Co-Host by Culture Shock Original recording artist and WC American Indian Music Award Nominee for Best R&B Album of The Year for her BELIEVE album, Riah with a Special Interview with The First Lady Of Culture Shock Original and WC American Indian Music Award Nominee for Best Rap Single of The Year for her LET IT REIGN featuring The Game, release. Plus featured songs- 1. 2 Fly by Rezloyal, 2. A Promise by Jot Scripts, 3. Just Do It featuring Three 6 Mafia by Butch Kid, 4. Take Flight by The Council, 5. Time Fly's by R.E.D.D., 6. I'm Awesome by Nick Lone.
On tonight's episode of Liberal Dan Radio:
CPAC met last week. I will go over some of the audio that will either make you laugh or cry.
I will go over the tweet of the week which references many of the horrific rape apologia that went on after the Steubenville rape verdicts were announced. And if you thought victim blaming only went on in that town, you are wrong...
Finally, an update on the tolls. Your's truly was booed at a town hall meeting the other day for daring to suggest that all the votes should count. I had an interesting discussion with Pat Hand, attorney for stop the tolls, that might have you questioning how he ever was able to graduate law school. Some other news and notes about the tolls will also be discussed.
All that, headlines, and more. Tonight on Liberal Dan Radio: Talk from the left, that's right.
The comment thread for the show is here:
It's a little late to call out rape, when that's how the country was built. Men need to join the rape culture conversation. ~ We have to accept a certain amount of rape ~ We accept Drunk driving deaths! ~ The way this culture is we should all be surprised there isn't more rapes ~ This is not a culture of misogyny, it's a culture with no empathy, so what do you expect. ~ There's more rape in the prisons than on the streets, so what are we really talking about? ~ How many people did the killer in Santa Barbara kill? ~
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (101 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)