SORT BY Relevancy
Join our conversation with Charlie Kimball, open-wheel race car driver with the Novo Nordisk Chip Ganassi Racing in the IZOD IndyCar series. Just off his his third INDYCAR season, Kimball, driver of the No. 83 Honda, is the first and only licensed driver with diabetes in the history of INDYCAR to win a race.
He also is the first driver with diabetes to qualify for, complete and lead laps at the famed Indianapolis 500! In 2012, Kimball achieved six top-10 finishes, including a second-place finish in Toronto.
Off the track, Kimball is committed to raising the awareness of people living with diabetes and is a popular speaker on the topic. To keep up with Charlie both on and off the track, follow him on Twitter at @racewithinsulin or at www.RaceWithInsulin.com. For more information about Novo Nordisk, visit
A conversation with Ambre Morley, Associate Director, Product Communications, Novo Nordisk Inc., about Novo Nordisk's Race With Insulin Campaign, which includes a branded Twitter account (@racewithinsulin). Ambre will talk about Novo Nordisk's social media goals, but also include other integrated aspects of the campaign.
Join Host Live Chats
- Absolute Bible Truth (11 chatters)
- FallenAngelsTV (11 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (10 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Twelve Music (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (0 chatters)