SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of "Rendezvous with Kent"..."Aphrodisiac Foods", Kent lists some foods that are bound to put the spice back into your romance!
Whole Foods Market
Available on iTunes: Search "Rendezvous with Kent" Podcast: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/RendezvousWithKent.rss
WHY ARE CERTAIN BLACK PEOPLE QUICK TO BELIEVE THAT DR YORK IS A CHILD MOLESTER? ARE THESE CHARGES REALLY TRUE? DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? DO BLACK PEOPLE REALLY CARE ABOUT THE TRUTH? WHY IS THIS IMPORTANT ADDRESS NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 8PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
BREAKING NEWS: Martavis Bryant will be suspended for the first four games of the season for violating the NFL substance abuse policy. How should we react for fantasy purposes? Jeff Ratcliffe gives you his quick take on the impact of this suspension and how you should approach Bryant and Markus Wheaton in your fantasy drafts.
Today on "It's My House" we shall discuss "Un-Whole Foods: Grocery Stores Are Morgues". Outside of the Produce section of your local grocery stores....the "frozen food" sections are in REALITY "morgues".
All morgues have REFRIDGERATORS and those "refridgerators" contain "body parts".
Grocery stores are basically "Commerical Morgues" in that they sell DEAD BODY PARTS. Those dead body parts have extra added chemicals in them............some of them create FOOD ALLERGIES. Either way when U eat from the morgue and are eating death.
Visit our website: www.itsmyhouseonline.com
Call "It's My House Radio" @ 712-432-8863.
If you eat processed foods out of boxes, cans, jars, and packages, you must watch That Sugar Film, an amusing, new shockumentary (shocking documentary), which reveals how eating allegedly "healthy foods" can, in fact, demolish your health.
Australian Director/actor Damon Gameau -- who is today's special Gab with the Gurus guest -- will blow you away when you discover what happened to his poor body in a mere 60 days, when he consumes only so-called "healthy foods."
That Sugar Film -- which opens today in 11 United States cities -- features Gameau, who courageously treats himself like a human guinea pig while she poisons himself with six weeks of consuming some 40 teaspoons of sugar a day from processed foods.
On this Gab with the Gurus Show, discover:
How Damon gained some 20 pounds in only 6 weeks of eating allegedly healthy foods.
How Damon got addicted to sugar even without eating any sweets!
What most shocked Gameau about his hidden sugars-eating odyssey.
How eating only Sneaky Hidden Sugars made wider, manic, confused, fuzzy-headed, aloof and lethargic.
How supermarkets are full of processed foods full of Sneaky Hidden Sugars.
How he cleaned up his diet after his life-threatening sugar odyssey.
What most people, who eat processed foods need to know.
Spread the word about this important Gab with the Gurus Show to your friends and family members.
Then share your comments on my Sugar Shock Blog, or on Facebook here and here.
When a divorce begins, many think that these cases should settle quickly and efficiently. Is it reasonable to expect that parties will be able to reach a quick settlement when emotions are high and the inability of parties to agree is often the cause of a divorce?
This episode is based on an article on Family Law Headquarters titled: Is expecting divorcing parties to settle quickly reasonable?
Stange Law Firm, PC is a divorce and family law firm with office in Missouri and Illinois. To find out more about our firm, you can contact us at 1-855-805-0595 or by visiting our St. Louis Divorce Lawyers Webpage.
Join Mike 'the movie guy' Pierce and Jesus as they review the FX series, THE STRAIN. Tonight they'll discuss the highlights of Sunday's episode "Quick and Painless."
Eph changes his appearance to leave the city while Nora is left as the reluctant parent for Zack. Dutch and Nora make a deal with Justine to secure Fet's release from jail. An FX Original Series Sundays 10PM ET/PT on FX.
Mike on Twitter/Instagram: @mikethemovieguy / BLOG: iWatchMike.com
Jesus on Twitter/Instagram: @ThisFunktional / BLOG: ThisFunktional.com
- - - - - - - -
Hear more TV recaps at THEVRO.COM
See more at FXNetworks.com
in Self Help
Nutritional deficiency makes us more vulnerable to disease. With the lack of real nutrients in today’s common foods, consuming highly nutritious, protective super foods is crucial to good health in today’s poison environment. Antioxidants are nutrients that counter harmful free radicals and protect cells and tissues from oxidation damage.
Green foods and other raw foods provide antioxidants, enzymes, minerals and pigments lacking in the normal diet. Flaxseed is one of the most beneficial foods. Turmeric, edible algae, mushrooms, flower pollen and many herbs, are also especially powerful. Juicing concentrates the goodness of fruits and vegetables for easy digestion and use by the body.
Join Host Live Chats
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (18 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Fortress (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Anthony Aniano Sports Show (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HIP HOP IS NOT DEAD (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- ToneDefradio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PHL Sports Nation (1 chatters)
- You are Boring (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)