SORT BY Relevancy
How can you punish a girl on her period? Simple, become teacher. What lesson are you teaching, teachers? . . . That its racist to have your period?
Tune in this morning to hear the latest on incompetent educators that are running your childrens schools.
the Sports Chat.This is a very serious issue which we will address aggressively,” Paul said in a statement. He added that the union would be expanding its relationship with Kevin Johnson, the mayor of Sacramento, who is the chairman of a committee of businesspeople helping the union fill its vacant executive director position.
For his part, Johnson said, referring to a disturbing racially tinged conversation Sterling was said to have had with a female friend that was made public by the gossip website TMZ, “If the reports are true, there needs to be strong and swift action taken.”
Remarks Linked to Donald SterlingAPRIL 27, 2014
Paul happens to be the point guard and leader of the Los Angeles Clippers, owned by the octogenarian Sterling, a longtime behavioral embarrassment to the N.B.A. who now also looms as a business impediment. It was Paul who recruited Johnson, a former star player turned politician.
Tonight Elvi zapata will share with you what God has been showing him through dreams and visions regarding the end time, what is about to happen in Israel and around World.
for information about us, www.thelordshour.com
The oracle which Habakkuk the prophet saw. How long, O Lord, will I call for help, And You will not hear? I cry out to You, “Violence!” Yet You do not save. Why do You make me see iniquity, And cause me to look on wickedness? Yes, destruction and violence are before me; Strife exists and contention arises. Therefore the law is ignored And justice is never upheld. For the wicked surround the righteous; Therefore justice comes out perverted. “Look among the nations! Observe! Be astonished! Wonder! Because I am doing something in your days— You would not believe if you were told.
“For behold, I am raising up the Chaldeans, That fierce and impetuous people Who march throughout the earth To seize dwelling places which are not theirs. “They are dreaded and feared; Their justice and authority originate with themselves. “Their horses are swifter than leopards And keener than wolves in the evening. Their horsemen come galloping, Their horsemen come from afar; They fly like an eagle swooping down to devour. “All of them come for violence. Their horde of faces moves forward.
They collect captives like sand. “They mock at kings And rulers are a laughing matter to them.
They laugh at every fortress And heap up rubble to capture it. “Then they will sweep through like the wind and pass on. But they will be held guilty, They whose strength is their god.” Are You not from everlasting, O Lord, my God, my Holy One? We will not die.
You, O Lord, have appointed them to judge; And You, O Rock, have established them to correct. Your eyes are too pure to approve evil, And You can not look on wickedness with favor. Why do You look with favor On those who deal treacherously? Why are You silent when the wicked swallow up Those more righteous than they? Why have You made men like the fish of the sea, Like creeping things without a ruler over them?
discussing ray rice and other nfl suspensions and penalties!!
Host: G "all day" Ward @nygallday56 Ex-Factor and Killa Kane
Praying Through the Bible #67
TEXT: Psalm 109
We are in a series of messages titled "Praying Through the Bible: A Series on Every Passage and Verse Regarding Prayer in the Bible". The purpose of this series is to encourage and motivate you to pray to the God of the Bible. We highlighted each of these over 500 verses and passages in the Prayer Motivator Devotional Bible. So far, we have done 66 messages in this series.
This is message #67, titled "Should We Pray for God to Punish Our Enemies?”
Today, we come to a passage which is one of the great conundrums of Scripture. It is one of those passages that makes us pause and consider what we think we know of God and the Bible. The reason why is because, to put it simply, David is praying to God for trouble, for harm, for calamity to fall on others. This seems to go against all that we know about Biblical teachings and the Christian faith. We are more familiar with such words as, "love your enemies," "bless those who curse you," and "turn the other cheek."
C.S. Lewis called this psalm an "unabashed hymn of hate." Charles Spurgeon said of Psalm 109, "Truly this is one of the hard places of Scripture, a passage which the soul trembles to read." Yet, God, in His providence and wisdom allowed this psalm to be preserved for us today. As Spurgeon goes on to say, "it is a Psalm unto God, and given by inspiration, it is not ours to sit in judgment upon it, but to bow our ear to what God the Lord would speak to us therein." And that is what we will do today -- find out what the Lord would have us to take away from this passage.
A video of football star Ray Rice knocking out his then fiance and now wife in an elevator has gone viral. The country is shocked and outraged by the violence of the act. But we soon learn that there have been 700 arrests of NFL football players in recent years for domestic violnce. The video makes real on a gut level what is normal and moral behavior toward women here and all over the world. We seem already to have fogotten the kidnapping of over 200 school girls in Africa and their fate to be turned into sexual slaves. We hardly know how to respond to reports from a town in Northern England where young girls have also been turned into sexual slaves and raped by older men while the police did nothing to stop or punish the perpetrators. Let's discuss some of the possible reasons that so many men can behave like zombies toward so many women and what could be done to change the current war between the sexes. I will begin with the question: Is God a Man!
Robin Bremer is an ordained minister, who has appeared on the Tom Leding TV show “In God Your Will Succeed”, and several radio shows. She is also a Comic Ventriloquist Motivational Speaker sharing “Keys to Working the Kingdom System”.
Robin will offer a FREE download to her new book for everyone listening in today!
Christianity is not a set of rules: thou must not, thou shall, but Christianity is a relationship with our creator.
You are to come boldly into His presence without shame, quilt, condemnation or expecting Him to punish you. (Luke 16:16)
Jesus came to fulfill all of the law. All your punishment for all your sin past, present and future has been put on Jesus. (Col 2:14-15)
The church needs to know that Christianity is about a relationship not a set of rules, when you are in a relationship you will be empowered NOT to sin.
To Learn More:
All right weeks 1 was crazy. I mean Atlanta upsetting New Orleans, Can Cleveland afford to keep Manzeil on the bench for 2 more weeks? Carolina without Cam proves that Tampa Bay still has no offense, and Dallas, oh well what can we say?
Going into week 2 Seattle takes their defensive sideshow to San Diego (a better team than folks know and Seattle will not have that 12th player, "The Crowd Noise" in San Diego. Also Will New Orleans punish Cleveland for Atlanta surprising them (Cleveland put Manzeil on the field and shake up New Orleans defense. These guys are gonna eat Hoyer alive). That and more picks tonight on GetAtMeGameTime at 11PM with Kwame Penn and Reggie Redd. Call in at (347) 826-774
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (81 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (73 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (13 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)