SORT BY Relevancy
Its been a while but Micheal Correll has off tonight. so we are having openlines tonight ! any thing and everything you guys wanna talk about is game! So join Professor Porterfield and Myself as we open the lines for you our listening audience!!
UNREDACTED with Rachel Marsden: Lifting the black ink to reveal the covert information and intelligence around global events.
Details about today's guests: www.unredactedshow.com/vault.html
Show website: www.unredactedshow.com
In this week episode the professor and I will be putting the spotlight on mental health issues as well as environmental issues that affect the health of the public as well as take any calls that our listeners may call in to the show with.
Richard D. Wolff is Professor of Economics Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Amherst where he taught economics from 1973 to 2008. He is currently a Visiting Professor in the Graduate Program in International Affairs of the New School University, New York City. He also teaches classes regularly at the Brecht Forum in Manhattan.
Professor Frederick Ellis is continues to bring free professional healthcare knowledge to the public. In this week's episode we will put the spotlight on the importance of preventive health care and early detection of various types of cancer and other serious illnesses.
Author and teacher Professor Joseph T. Geiger is a graduate of the School of Business at the University of Denver Over his life time he has started 10 businesses, two of which predated his college graduation. With over 50 years experience as an entrepreneur Professor Geiger shares over 5 decades of expertise as a businessman. His book titled, "Entrepreneurial Success: 102 Business Principles-The Road to the Top" is a must read for the serious entrepreneur.
Don't miss this very informative broadcast.
Tune in 7-8pm est.
Call in at (347) 324-5727
This week on the Porch we will discuss some current events as well as update everyone on the upcoming State of The Black Parent Conference in Harlem on Saturday, September 19th. We will also hear a lecture about the aftermath of the Mike Brown tragedy that occured last summer with commentary to follow.
So make sure that you tune in because you do not want to miss this broadcast! Click the link to listen live stream or be a part of the conversation by calling in at 914-803-4571 at 6:30pm est.
Professor Frederick Ellis is back to bring the public another super informative episode of The Real News Behind The News weekly series "Health Matters". The show that's allows the public to call in to the show and ask one of the top healthcare specialist in the country any health related question they may have.In this also, the professor will put the spotlight on sickle cell anemia in the black community as well touch the subject of dangerous contraceptive implants.
History is the story of what happened in the past. It's not always what should have happened, and studying it may help us make better decisions in the future. At Washington University Professor Bob Hanson, who is white, teaches a course on "Black History" that some say glorifies white supremacy. Does his teaching merely point out historical inequities, or does it reinforce ideas of white privilege by justifying them? Historical analyst Yah Ammi, head of the Human Rights and Justice Committee, raises the question today
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (31 chatters)
- BeverlyD (23 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (17 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (11 chatters)
- Prepper Chicks (10 chatters)
- Lash Addict Radio (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- 5 Smooth Stones (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (6 chatters)
- America Matters show (6 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (5 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (5 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- AACONS (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)