SORT BY Relevancy
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing the benefits of probiotic supplementation.
Dr. Donald Brown is naturopathic physician and widely respected authority on the safety and efficacy of dietary supplements and evidence-based natural medicine. Dr. Brown is the founder and director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. Founded in 1990, the organization has provided consulting for companies in the natural product and pharmaceutical industries as well as education for health care professionals. Maintaining an impressive portfolio of corporate and private clients, Dr. Brown is also a highly respected author, editor, and lecturer.
We chat with Saverio Violi of TechnaVet Industries a chemical health scientist and manufacturer as well as cutting horse enthusiast about his company's line of animal health products.
Why an Organic/Non-GMO Probiotic?
Professionals such as physiotherapists, chiropractors and even veterinarians have traditionally followed natural homeopathic medicine for centuries, with an acknowledgement that the basis of good health is a proper eating habit and effective digestion. With new trends towards homeopathic and more natural treatments, the new generation of producers and pet owners will be able to use Galozyme(tm) feed supplement to aid in proper digestion (poor digestion is commonly associated with other ailments) and strengthen the immune systems of their livestock and pets. Unfortunately, up until now more inert preservatives and detrimental products were being put into our food, destroying naturally occurring animal intestinal flora, creating an imbalance of digestive functions. This new second-generation pro-biotic can help combat or aid some of these issues where other first-generation probiotics do not. We firmly believe Galozyme(tm) will revolutionize the field of Agriculture.
Host Dana Laake and her special guest Rex Jones will be discussing raw supplementation and the importance of probiotic strain diversity.
Rex Jones has been an educator with Garden of Life for more than 4 years and brings with him a lifelong passion for the Natural Foods Industry and a strong knowledge of herbal medicine. For more than 10 years he worked in a natural foods retail setting as a nutrition manager and herbalist.
Do you know what Kombucha is?
Do know the potential it has for your body?
Have you ever heard of Kefir
Do know what they can do for your body?
Let talk about our immune system
What are some remedies that can help our bodies?
Let take the bull by the hands sort of speak....
CHAKRA EARTHSONG LEVY
FORMULATOR, CO-FOUNDER, CREATIVE DIRECTOR KeVita
Holistic health consultant, teacher, and entrepreneur Chakra Earthsong Levy has a deep love of organic, whole foods and live cultured drinks, which led to the creation of KeVita. After years of perfecting home fermentation, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks are by far her best ferment!
Experienced in consulting, sales and marketing, Chakra held many unique roles prior to KeVita, including former editor-in-chief of Natural Cures.com. In the 1990s, before returning to California from Colorado, Chakra sat on the board of directors of Durango Natural Foods, the longest-standing natural food co-op in the United States. She also served as director of the Children’s Museum of Durango, Colorado. www.kevita.com
Dana Laake and her special guest Silvano Arnoldo will be discussing how probiotics help with candida and other problems caused by bacterial imbalance, and the importance of documented strains.
Silvano Arnoldo is a probiotics industry consultant in product development, manufacturing procedures, quality assurance, technical support and educational services. As a probiotic consultant for Jarrow Formulas, Silvano works to heighten consumers’ awareness about probiotic strains that are science-based and supported by clinical documentation.
USE GPFREE13 AT DR. OHHIRA'S WEBSITE AND GET FREE SHIPPING
Today we welcome back Gayle Pruitt for our third interview. Gayle has been a nutritionist/ chef since 1996. She consults with Convergent Marketing and Dr.OhhiraProbiotics.com. Gayle conducts nutritional research where she focuses on human and canine nutrition with a specialty in digestive issues and disorders. Gayle is also Assistant Editor for Nutricula Magazine.
In addition, Gayle also co-hosted a nationally syndicated radio talk show, Menu for Life Radio Show, with Dr. Ross Stewart, a behavioral psychologist and recognized expert on the link between nutrition and brain chemistry. She was the food writer for a Dallas based magazine Lifestyle Solutions, and she also appears as a guest lecturer at various conferences.
St. Martin’s Press published her cookbook, The Dog-Gone Good Cookbook: 100 Plus Healthy Easy Recipes for Dogs & Humans. The release Date was February 2013.
The second book in the series, Dog Gone Good Cuisine, was released by St. Martins Press February 2014.
Dr. Len Brancewicz of www.TheNutritionShoppe.net discusses health topics from a natural and traditional perspective.
Today's topics include:
The use of Probiotics for Colic
Benefits of Vitamin D3
Be sure to find us on our website at www.TheNutritionShoppe.net for more information or to set up a consultation!
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Chakra Earthsong Levy. Chakra is Holistic health consultant, teacher, and entrepreneur Chakra Earthsong Levy has a deep love of organic, whole foods and live cultured drinks, which led to the creation of KeVita. After years of perfecting home fermentation, KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drinks are by far her best ferment! Living high in the Colorado Mountains for many years, she and her family harvested summer?s bounty for winter?s nutrition by culturing locally grown vegetables to preserve the probiotic rich benefits. As the formulator of KeVita she sets the highest quality organic standards, selecting ingredients for KeVita with great care.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• pin worms- we are not meant to live alone but hysterical hygiene through two life cycles to help..
• infant eczema? lacofermented foods and nourishing herbal infusions espeically nettles to reverse allergic reactions..
• cook kale for at least an hour..
• three traditions of healing..
• electrolytes and drinking infusions instead of water..
• chickweed is a wonderful herb for the eyes.. palming is very restful for the eyes..
• tooth care- electric toothbrush and astringent herbs such as yarrow tincture, myrth tincture, bloodroot tincture..
• nourishing herbs, tonifying herbs, stimulating and sedating herbs..
• fenugreek tea for lactation and infusions of red clover, nettles, oatstraw, red raspberry leaf..
• and much more....
in Self Help
New Year New You series continues as Nick, JM, and I talk about now that we started our health plans how do we over come obsticles and continue on them. Tonight we talked about Nutrition and how it effects our exercise plans. We also talked about the benifits to using Kefir a probiotic.
in Weight Loss
For more information on The Caltons or Calton Nutrition subscribe to their weekly emails HERE, or visit CaltonNutrition.com
To get a coupon for the delicious probiotic ketchup we share, and a WHOLE bunch of other great resources, sign up at http://bit.ly/CaltonCoupons
What else is here? Can you lose 8.5% of your Belly Fat in 12 weeks? Study says, it's true - but beware of the new Probiotic Foods that don't live up to their promise. Be sure to look for a product with 5 different strands & 5-7B CFUs. Not sure what that means? Invest 3 minutes in this interview with Mira and Jayson Calton of Calton Nutirition.
Donna Schwenk healed herself from diabetes and high blood pressure by eating cultured foods. Not only that, her premature newborn was able to gain 4 pounds after not being able to eat and her daughter was healed from IBS (irritable bowel syndrome and food allergies). Through research, Donna found that pro-biotic foods can repair the gut, heal food allergies, eliminate many digestive issues, and help with weight loss and management. Making these foods can seem daunting, not because it is hard but because it is new and unfamiliar. After witnessing the power of cultured foods, Donna is determined to share these recipes and stories so others may feel better and live a healthier and more joyful life. She's the author of Cultured Food for Life: How to Make and Serve Delicious Probiotic Meals for Better Health and Wellness. This interview originally aired on Empower Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (35 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (21 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (21 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (19 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (12 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Universal Radio (9 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (8 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- Woman 2 Woman1 (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- HatemeLoveme (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)