SORT BY Relevancy
http://youtu.be/O3baqyNj814 Are you looking for a Raleigh cosmetic dentist? Call 919-462-3350 today for a complimentary Raleigh cosmetic dentistry consultation.
How do you choose the best provider of cosmetic dentistry Raleigh NC has to offer?
First, look into the actual experience and training a particular dentist has. Dr. Ferzli has been a Raleigh dentist since 1997 and has helped hundreds of patients with a wide variety of dental services. There is no substitute for hands-on experience. Dr. Ferzli sees patients for 40 hours every week. On top of that, for each of the past 14 years, Dr. Ferzli has taken more than 100 hours of continuing education in order to keep up-to-date with the very latest dental advancements.
Second, do some research into the variety of treatments and procedures a particular dentist provides. Look for a dentist with more than one possible approach to attain the results you are looking for. This will help with ensuring you get the best solution for your specific needs, wants and budget.
Third, meet with a dentist you are considering in order to get a better sense of how well you think they can help you. It is for this reason that Dr. Ferzli offers a no-obligation, complimentary, cosmetic dentistry consultation simply by calling 919-462-3350.
Cross Link Radio, is health from the eye teeth on down. I’m here to help you understand some of the mysteries of health from the perspective of the oral health care provider, that’s me, Shirley Gutkowski. I’m a clinical dental hygienist. I’m in the prevention mode, helping you keep your health at its optimum by bringing a wide variety of guests with the information you want to know.
Our guest today is Joy Moeller, BS, RDH, a Registered Dental Hygienist and former associate professor Indiana University School of Dentistry who has been practicing orofacial myofunctional therapy (OMT) for over 30 years. She is an on- going guest lecturer at USC, UCLA, Loma Linda University, West Coast University, and Cerritos College to ortho, perio, and pedo dental residents and hygiene students. She is currently teaching at the Sleep Medicine Mini Residency Program at NYU.
She authored a children’s book called “Tucker the Tongue Finds His Spot.”, which is now available on Amazon. She is currently on the board of the AAPMD, a multi-disciplinary medical and dental group interested in airway problems and the AAMS, which is a new non-profit Academy of Applied Myofunctional Sciences.
We'll talk about what OMT is why the need is increasing and who is a good candidate for that kind of position. Dental hygiensits are uniquely qualified for this position because of their background in the structures of the head and neck, as well as how to relate to people, and how to work inside the mouth. It's an exciting time in OMT.
Host and Producer: Shirley Gutkowski
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. Peter D. Boulden, DMD, FACE, FAGD, FIADFE, FACDS, dentist-owner of Atlanta Dental Spa and one of the most credentialed cosmetic and general dentists in the US, to talk about what are the specific steps required to improve the health of your mouth and, ultimately, restore your entire body to wellness. Listen in as he also shares the latest advancements in cosmetic dentistry porcelains that are gorgeous, look like real teeth, and are created to recapture the smile of your youth without the need for sticky adhesives.
Dr. Peter Boulden has an extensive and celebrated list of scholastic achievements in his field, beginning with the very prestigious distinction of Fellow to the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (ACE), where he also serves as a member on the Advisory Board. The Academy (made up of the most renowned cosmetic dentists in the world) created an extensive, rigorous process to evaluate professionals who are committed to advanced learning, attention to detail, and clinical excellence. With only three Fellows in the State of Georgia, Dr. Boulden and his partner, Dr. Estep make up two of these prominent academic positions. Dr. Boulden is a master at the relationship between the smile and how it relates to facial symmetry and recently received his Fellowship in the International Academy of Dental Facial Esthetics.
In the summer of 2011, Dr. Boulden also received his Fellowship to the Academy of General Dentistry making it his fourth fellowship.
Check out the Atlanta Day Spa website.
Follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Join us in welcoming Captain Alan C. Peterson - Chief Dental Officer for the Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Prisons at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary - Atlanta, Georgia and Mr. Jeffery Seiple, Anatomical Coordinator at the Georgia Campus- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine both seasoned affiliates of Disaster Mortuary Operations Response Teams (DMORT). Capt. Peterson worked during the 9/11 disaster to identify the victims through the use of forensic dentistry. Mr. Seiple has worked during several disasters embalming victims so that they could be identified by their loved ones and funeralized. Tune in to learn more about DMORT and the powerful impact that dentistry and funeral service have on one another.
Dr. Idelle Brand is a holistic dentist from New York and she's going to be our guest this week.
A dentist for more than 30 years
Fellow at the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD)
Fellow at the Institute for Natural Dentistry (FIND)
Accredited with the IAOMT (AIAOMT)
Certified Nutrtional Consultant (CNC)
Certified Hypnotherapist (CHt)
Reiki Master Teacher (RMT)
Holistic dentistry also called alternative dentistry, unconventional dentistry, biologic dentistry, or biocompatible dentistry emphasizes approaches to dental care which consider the patient's dental health in the context of their entire physical as well as emotional or spiritual health in some cases.
The show is going to be hosted by Sterling Hill Erdei, the founder of MTHFR Support.
If you would like to check out our previous shows you can do so by visiting our radio show archives.
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on August 26th at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is The Modern Face of Syphilis"
Dr Daniels reveals the secret truth about Syphilis by tracing the path of Syphilis from 1881 to the present. Find out why Syphilis is rampant and which modern day diseases are actually Syphilis.
Your Doctor has been instructed not to test for it and to ignore the test if it is positive. Could your doctor be ignoring YOUR Syphilis? And, where did you get it anyway?
Tuesday August 26th at 6pm EDT to Listen Tune in http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blakeradio or listen to
Tune in to Healing with Dr Daniels on August 26th at 6pm EDT. Listen by phone (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Ask questions during the show, by phone call: 914-338-0695 or online go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
This week you will find out how eliminating wheat from our diets can prevent fat storage, shrink unsightly bulges, and reverse myriad health problems. Every day, over 200 million Americans consume food products made of wheat. As a result, over 100 million of them experience some form of adverse health effect, ranging from minor rashes and high blood sugar to the unattractive stomach bulges that preventive cardiologist William Davis calls “wheat bellies.” According to my guest this week, Dr. Davis, excess fat has nothing to do with gluttony, sloth, or too much butter: It’s due to the whole grain wraps we eat for lunch. After witnessing over 2,000 patients regain their health after giving up wheat, Davis reached the disturbing conclusion that wheat is the single largest contributor to the nationwide obesity epidemic—and its elimination is key to dramatic weight loss and optimal health. Tune in to find out how you can transform your life without wheat.
William Davis, MD, is a preventive cardiologist whose unique approach to diet allows him to advocate reversal, not just prevention, of heart disease. He is the founder of the Track Your Plaque program. He lives and practice cardiology in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. For more information on Dr. Davis, please visit: www.WheatBellyBlog.com
Dr. Aletha Maybank is a young, highly respected physician on a mission. Her professional and volunteer life reflects her passion to improve the quality of health in various communities - in New York City, nationally, and abroad. Dr. Maybank is highly sought after for her expertise in preventive medicine, food and fitness, maternal and child he...alth, cancer, HIV/AIDS, community health, and health inequities. Currently, Dr. Maybank is an Assistant Commissioner at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene. She is also a founding board member of the Artemis Medical Society (an international mentoring, networking, and advocacy organization of over 2,500 Black female physicians). The double-board certified physician is also co-founder of the "We Are Doc McStuffins" movement, a movement founded by African American female physicians who were inspired by the Disney Junior character Doc McStuffins (see link below). In 2010, Dr. Maybank served on two medical mission trips to Haiti to assist in the post-earthquake relief efforts. While there, she provided direct health care to child survivors. In an effort to make health an accessible topic "wherever one lives, works, plays, and prays," Dr. Maybank created the blog, On Call in the City.
In the media circuit, Dr. Maybank has appeared or been profiled on MSNBC's Melissa Harris-Perry show, BET's 106 & Park, HuffPost Live, Our World with Black Enterprise, FOX 5 NY Good Day Street Talk, and various other outlets. She has also advised on three film projects: the award-winning documentary "Soul Food Junkies" by Byron Hurt, "The Deadliest Disease in America" by Crystal Emery, and "The Tale of Timmy Two Chins" by Luis Hernandez. For her accomplishments, she has been honored by the National Coalition of 100 Black Men, The Network Journal 40 Under 40, the Hip Hop Loves Foundation, and NV Magazine's Movers and Shakers 2010.
Please join Dr Jennifer Daniels on August 19th at 6pm EDT for the Healing with Dr Daniels Show. The show's title is Ebola and how its diagnosed.
Tune in to Healing with Dr Daniels on August 19th at 6pm EDT. Listen by phone (914-338-0695 or online click this link or copy this on your browser:
Ask questions during the show, by phone call: 914-338-0695 or online go to http://healingwithdrdaniels.chatango.com/
In this 44th episode of the Healthy Wild And Free podcast Nick Meyer, a health journalist from AltHealthWorks.com and myself discuss holistic options for dental care as well as how gmo crops are comtaminating kale, chard and traveling 15-60 miles because of bee's pollinating and carrying them. Because of this bee's are dying and we need them to continue to pollinate organic food to survive. We also discuss how important it is to be on the same page with yourself, with others and to be the most real and authentic version of you with you and everyone in your life to be happy, fulfilled and have an overall sense of wellbeing.
Enjoyt the episode!
Subscribe to the Healthy Wild And Free podcast in Itunes by clicking here!
Thanks for listening,
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- RCRadio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)