SORT BY Relevancy
This Week's Focus: Pray Always
Brief Audio Reflection on Luke 18: 1-8 (The 22nd Sunday after Pentecost, Proper 24, Year B.
Don’t look for hidden meanings in this week’s gospel. Jesus gives us the punch line right up front: Pray always. This wasn’t a message Jesus gave only to the scribes and priests who were in the professional praying business. Pray always: was a message Jesus gave to his followers: fishermen, laborers and homemakers who were all scrambling for a subsistence living. Pray always: is a message he gives to us, knowing we have mortgages and student loans, car payments and grocery bills. Pray always: may seem easy enough for a priest to thunder about from the pulpit. You may even be tempted to shrug it off as rhetorical flourish… dismissed and forgotten before you’ve cleared the church parking lot
TODAY'S POEM: "No Time To Pray" by Grace L. Naessens
SCRIPTURE: II Samuel 7:18-24
QUOTE: "I pray that you all put your shoes way under the bed at night so that you gotta get on your knees in the morning to find them. And while you’re down there thank God for grace and mercy and understanding. We all fall short of the glory, we all got plenty." --Denzel Washington
DEVOTIONAL: "Pray Always and Everywhere" (Part 7) by E.M. Bounds
Great men of faith such as George Muller, Martin Luther, John Wesley, and others prayed with a purpose. To them God was not far away, in some inaccessible region, but near at hand, ever ready to listen to the call of His children. There was no barrier between. They were on terms of perfect intimacy, if one may use such a phrase in relation to man and his Maker. No cloud obscured the face of the Father from His trusting child, who could look up into the Divine countenance and pour out the longings of his heart. And that is the type of prayer which God never fails to hear. He knows that it comes from a heart at one with His own; from one who is entirely yielded to the heavenly plan, and so He bends His ear and gives to the pleading child the assurance that his petition has been heard and answered.
Pray, Think, Do! God Bless You!
MUSICAL SELECTION: "Pray On" by Babbie Mason
We are talking about Wealth and Health and everything that relates to it. WAHA stands for wealth and health always. Both are needed to have the full 360 degree life. We will explore wealth and health as it relates to the fabulous life. We will bring you industry experts who will dive into all the details to meet your wellness and wealth goals.
We discuss wealth and health as it connects to relationships, family, friends and lovers.
We will show you a fresh approach on how to create the waha lifestyle.
We will show you how to live your best life on your terms. No compromise.
GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERY FATHER ON TODAY. TUNE IN AND LISTEN TO A "SPECIAL FATHER'S DAY PRAYER" PRAYED FOR YOU. ON BEHALF OF PRAY WITHOUT CEASING MINISTRIES, "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" ENJOY YOUR DAY AS WE CELEBRATE YOU ON PURPOSE!
God will never grant any prayer request that is against His will. If you want to enjoy 100% answers to prayer, you must make sure what you are asking God to do for you is according to His will. 1 John 5:14 says, Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
Please understand: Prayer is not you trying to get God do your will. No! Prayer is you claiming from God what He has already willed to you in His word!
So to enjoy answers to prayer, you must diligently and daily search the bible to know what God's promises and plans for you are.
When you base your prayers on the promises of God, He will always answer you. Because He can never deny His Word. He will never break His promise. If He said, He will do it! Guaranteed!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (446 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (42 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (30 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (18 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (15 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (10 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (9 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (8 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- TamidAscended (3 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- righteoushustle (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Injustice System (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)