SORT BY Relevancy
Our host, Prof. Kevin Boileau, interviews Dr. Lori Bisbey on the topics of power and violence.
Dr Lori Bisbey is a psychologist and whole person certified coach who enjoys working with people who are seeking to become more authentic in their relationships and explore their authentic sexual selves. She will discuss power dynamics in relationships examining the differences between relationships in which the power dynamic is transparent and negotiated and those in which the dynamic is assumed. She will also consider rough play as part of sexuality and the differences between consensual actions and destructive violence.
Join us for new discussion regarding power & violence, utilizing the tools of critical theory, psychoanalysis, and phenomenology
In this podcast violence will be discussed from a Natural law rational perspective. Some people say that violence is NEVER the answer. That is NONSENCE! It depends on what the question is. All governments depend on violence &/or the credible threat of violence to maintain their power. Order requires violence. This country was created through the effective use of violence. A law that is NOT ultimately backed by the threat of violence is merely a suggestion. Violence is a universal language
It’s the “Not So Silent Killer”!!! The “Mental, Physical and Spiritual Terrorist”!!! The “Nightmare Behind Closed Doors”!!! October is “Domestic Violence Awareness” month and it’s time to “Fight Back” and “Empower” our women, children (and men)!!! Join my “Special Guests” Sensei Veanda Martin Simmons, community development professional and founder of &
Each of us possesses the ability to touch the lives of others in meaningful ways. In fact, each time our livers brush against the life of someone else, whether at work, at school or simply in conversation with a stranger, we are in fact leaving something of ourselves behind. "POWER OF LEGACY RADIO" talks with and about people who are creating legacies of compassion, hope, leadership and charity and focuses on inspring you to become a "personal hero".
Walking In Power Broadcasting Live At Women of Power-Windows of Worship 2014! Powerful Interviews of WOP 2014 Attendees!!! Don't Miss It! Windows are Opening!!!!
in Self Help
Welcome to Power Coach Radio. Tune in for our weekly Power Coach Moment where the Power Coaches get to answer questions from our listening audience. We also have a great segment from our Relationship Expert Mr. Troy Spry of Xklusive Thoughts. We will wrap up each show with a Power Coach Tip from our host Benecia Ponder and/or Nicholas Dillon, The Believe Coach.
in Self Help
Thursday May 30, 2013 @ 1 pm (CST) The Chef and I are welcoming Gene White, CFO (Chief Motivational Officer) of LIFT Fitness and Well-being. We’re talking about First Annual LIFT Fitness and Well-being Golf Classic benefiting The Power of Shoes Charity, improving the lives of ladies and children experiencing domestic violence! Ask your friends to sign up to play and we'll give you the date on the radio show About Gene White CMO, (Chief Motivational Officer), has been in the heal
Celebrating National Poetry Month with The Power of Words is Now!
Where the Power is Now and the Spoken Word Lives Forever.
POETS AND POETRY:
Poems by Ebony
• His Life
• I am
Poems by Tata
• Where I come from
• Dedication to my Future Daughter
Poems from Maura Gale
Questions and Answers Segment
Please join Vida Starr & Emelyne Thursday 5:00PM PST/7:00PM CST/8:00 EST as they discuss domestic violence in the black community. There will be a panel of women discussing this extremely important topic along with paying homage to someone we knew who just lost her life to domestic violence.
A very near and dear friend was killed last night by her husband in a murder-suicide. Angelina was a good woman and good mother whose life was cut brutally short, but we want to help her three orphaned children however we can. All of the money raised will go towards the children's educations. A donation of any amount or simply spreading the word is invaluable. Thank you. ~Emelyne
In observance of Youth Violence Prevention Week, teen hosts Yanira, Kaitlyn, and Salwa discuss the causes of violence among young people and what communities can do to eliminate the problem. Our guest is Tiffany Brec, educator and outreach coordinator from Vera House.
Fore more information on National Youth Violence Prevention Week, which is observed April 7-11 in 2014, visit the National SAVE website.
Teen Talk is supported in part by Audible. Visit audibletrial.com/teentalkcny to start your 30-day trial and benefit Teen Talk.
Domestic Violence: A subject the church refuse to address in the fullness. Rosalyn Jennings will discuss how the Beliver should deal with Domestic Violence. www.helpguide.org. Domestic Violence Hotline 800 799 7233. Domestic Abuse or Spousal Abuse are different than Domestic Violence. Yet both means fear of the love one.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (64 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (27 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (26 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (21 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- churchfolk (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- On The Docket Off The Record (8 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (7 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (7 chatters)
- Daddy G (7 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- 62196 (5 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (3 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (3 chatters)
- New Colony Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- DavidHittle (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)