SORT BY Relevancy
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Ai-Jenn Poo to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss what led her to write the book THE AGE OF DIGNITY and what she hopes readers glean from it when it comes to long-term care for the elderly.
1. Liz’s updates [5:55]
2. Special thanks to our listeners [9:27]
3. Diane’s Updates [14:36]
4. Preparing your body for crappy food when choices are out of your control [19:35]
5. An alternative to no-poo when washing every day is a necessity [27:40]
6. can stress be more powerful than the food I’m eating? [31:07]
7. Is moisturizing really necessary for health people? [39:19]
8. Is needing to eat more than every 4 hours a sign of not being healthy? [45:29]
Welcome to Dimensional Healing! On our upcoming episode we ask, "Who is Poo Poo La La?" Come to our program and receive the answer. Poo Poo La La is 'Your New Best Friend' according to the business card. Join us and find out more. Learn about the gift of the butterfly hands. Check out Poo Poo La La's website by clicking here.
Since 2002 Poo Poo La La has 'been blesed to touch so any people in all walks of life! [Awesome grace!] People who are invested in their bodies for a living and people who are learning to invest in their bodies for a more enriching life.'
Join us by clicking, skyping or calling in.
It's that time of year again, right folks? New Years' Resolutions? Or not? Let's ask our guest, Leah Carey!
In this replay from January 3, 2014, we talk with the honest and inspiring Leah, who is a transformational writer, speaker, life coach and Chief Miracle Officer of her own life. Far from being born a natural optimist, Leah spent over two decades struggling with chronic depression. Having finally found her way to mental, emotional, and spiritual balance, she now blogs at The Miracle Journal (www.TheMiracleJournal.com) about the large and small things that are RIGHT in her life. She delights in sharing her story with others and encouraging them to discover what's RIGHT in their lives as well. Leah is currently working on a book titled "The Stinky Pile Of Poo: Learning to love life's challenges."
in Real Estate
Do you have a neighbor who's house has been invaded by squatters ? If you do, guess what............YOU also have a problem with squatters. Squatters much like roaches attract the wrong element to neighborhood and that can directly or indirectly affect the value of your real estate or even create safety concerns for you as well.
We shall take one case of a "doing a favor for a friend" went sideways and how one person morphed into a squatter and moved an entire family into a home ! The homeowner is DISABLED !
In this podcast of "It's My House", we shall have a Neighborhood Law Clinic "study group session" on what this homeowner can do to defend himself and how his neighbors can help him.
Do you feel it? Are you climbing the walls or sludging through the Jell-O minefield?
The energy is thick and not neccessarily super groovy. How about taking a break and grounding with us tonight. Grounding meditation to center YOUR energy and allow you to be the beacon of light in the energy poo storm.
The connection between mind, body, and spirit is essential to finding harmony in this life. Awakenings explores the relationships between the earthly self and the higher self and guides you on your path of self discovery and enlightenment.
Remember, there is Empowered Living Through an Enlightened Life!
Readings will be available where subject matter and time permits.
**Subject matter and occasional language may not be suited for minors and some listeners. You've been warned. ;)
Please join us!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (57 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- UBM Radio (3 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Mocha Soul (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)