SORT BY Relevancy
John and Loretta met through an online dating site. At the time John was a newspaper columnist giving online dating advice. Loretta was a magazine editor growing tired of the long line of ‘Mr. Wrongs’ the dating sites kept sending her.
When they met, John tried to go a bit fast for Loretta’s liking – so she slowed him down. And that led to a friendship that blossomed into true - this is really the real thing - love.
But getting there wasn't always easy. In fact they almost didn't get there at all…
That's why John Gavin wrote, Romeo's Dilemma: A (true) modern love story
On November 11th, learn more about how John and Loretta Gavin found their way to true love.
Today on The Men's VUE & Chloé Too, Glenn Barker, Executive Director of The ManKind Project and Dr. Marvin Thompson, Founder and President of Empower ED LLC discuss "The Dilemma" Being stuck between a rock and a hard place and ask the question to men: What's At Risk?
Asking a man "what’s at risk" gives him the opportunity to look deeply in his heart and his head for the story he’s telling himself, unconsciously, about why he can’t or won’t do anything to change a certain set of behaviors or certain aspects of his life. Chloé Taylor Brown, Lifestyle and Transformation Coach connect with these gentlemen to participate, discuss and share possible solutions to the dilemma.
Change your story when you discover your personal excellence today with the PEP!. Tweet @MKPChicago @ChloeTBrown DrTeducates
At what point and time do you do what's best for the team instead of pleasing a maniacal owner? Answer: When you're the Washington Redskins and your overall record is 3-7! Jay Gruden is stuck between pleasing Dan Gilbert or starting the better man for the job. In a district known for its politics, the Redskins are definitely at the top of the political mountain when it comes to drama. Join Ed Lindsay and Kevin Hill as they discuss week 11's action and the fiasco that is the Washington Redskins organization.
Being Married can be such a beautiful thing...but what if your spouse do not cooporate in the bedroom? What if he/she wants to introduce something else into the marriage to spice it up and you're not comfortable with it cause you don't know if God approves? Does your spouse hold out on the sex? Are you getting bored with your spouse? What if you're single, do you struggle with celibacy? Do you try to satisfy yourself becuase in your mind you don't want to fornicate? Well let's see what these powerful men of God has to say about this dilemma and we'll see if the WORD of God will back it up! We would also love to hear what YOU have to say in ref to this... Join us on Wed 10/22/14 @8pm EST (646)652-2912 for an awesome dialog and answers... Right here with CHURCH IN THE RAW-The Talk! Kingdom Blessings
Our guest this week will be Jeff Rasley who will share an ethical dilemma and how he resolved it.
“Beliefs divide us, values unite us. Fight violence with values.”
Godless – Living a Valuable Life beyond Beliefs is Jeff Rasley’s 8th book and it is
- A value-based counter-attack against religious fanaticism and political gridlock.
- A critique of fundamentalism and ideological politics and a remedy for what ails the Church and the political order.
- A middle way between orthodoxy and atheism to save religion in the advancing age of unbelief and a pragmatic approach to encourage political activism to counter apathy.
It shows how religious and political extremism can be defeated with pragmatism and positive values.
The book is available through Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P766NYO
Jeff Rasley is a retired lawyer, professor in the Honors Program at Butler University, organizes and leads Himalayan trekking expeditions, and is president of the Basa Village Foundation. His website is http://www.jeffreyrasley.com
The world is full of new competitors nipping at your feet. They use the Go For Broke model where everything is at risk. How do you manage to stay in front? Discover the answer to your dilemma on this episode of The Hut, with your hosts Patrick Shore & Jodi Livengood.
Find out more at http:http://intelli-think.com
in Self Help
Project Empowerment is thrilled to have on returning guest, Eric Maisel, PhD, to discuss his new book, Life Purpose Boot Camp: The 8-Week Breakthrough Plan for Creating a Meaningful Life.
Solutions to this dilemma like "do what you love" or " live with passion" sound attractive, but in his new book, Life Purpose Boot Camp, bestselling author, psychotherapist, and creativity coach Eric Maisel says those types of approaches aren't psychologically sophisticated enough.
In his newest book, Maisel helps readers who are seeking meaning in their lives understand how, by adoption certain ideas and engaging in specific practices, they can effectively meet their pressing life purpose challenges. He suggests that readers do three things, which he explains in great detail in the book: get clear on what their unique life is all about, upgrade their personalities, and manage their circumstances as mindfully as they can.
We'll be discussing this and more!
You cand find more information about Eric Maisel and his work at ericmaisel.com
As more and more of the incarcerated become senior citizens in prison, the costs to house them rise as well, by approximately three times the expense of younger prisoners. Older prisoners are quickly becoming vulnerable and neglected, often faced with increased violence of fellow inmates, but there aren’t enough services addressing this unique situation, as well as the quandary of the ethical treatment of a fellow human being vs accountability for their crime.
The other side of the dilemma is when elderly inmates are released there are often few resources available, families have dispersed, and they are faced with more uncertainty about their welfare than when they were in prison.
Shattered Lives Radio listeners will hear both sides of the issue with guest Tina Maschi and Shattered Lives host and homicide survivor, Donna R. Gore.
Psalm 119:89 For ever, O Lord, they word is settled in heaven. When God speaks you can believe it. Read Psalms 119:81-95 He will take care of your enemies too. We share testimonies that will help you or a loved one to become free from your bondages and lack. Come see what God is doing.
We invite you to join us Monday thru Friday for early Morning Prayer 8 AM EST/5 AM PST on conference call: Dial 641-715-3200, code 278961#, *6 to mute.
Prayers are offered for anyone who is in need of prayer during and after our programs. Call in number during program and off the air 904-859-1022.
Contact Darlene Bundage, Evangelist/Pastor to invite her to share the word of God at your church, street ministry or other event via email at: Dbundage@yahoo.com or by Phone at: 904-859-1022
If you are blessed, helped or encouraged by our ministry you are welcome to send a seed offering to Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries at: 6211 S. 249th St., Kent, WA 98032.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (93 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (87 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (31 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (14 chatters)
- Rifleman (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- David Coney (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (0 chatters)