SORT BY Relevancy
Monday, February 8th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Canelo, Khan, GGG, and B-Hop" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
To kick off this evening's 120 minute broadcast, "The Don" of boxing will share his thoughts on picking up the "Good Guy of Boxing" honors from the Boxing Writers Association of America, as well as Golden Boy Promotions and Canelo vs. Khan!!
- What was the logic behind Canelo vs. Khan?
- What's next for Golden Boy Promotions?
- Was Amir Khan the best option for Canelo Alvarez at this time?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins a good idea? Can Hopkins or Khan spoil a potential blockbuster like Canelo vs. Golovkin?
- Is Tony Thompson a "trap fight" for Luis Ortiz on March 5th in DC?
At the 30 minute mark, master strategist and fight trainer James Gogue will discuss the latest developments within the world of boxing!!
- Was PBC an intent to defraud?
- What is the hold-up on Ward vs. Barrera? Does Roc Nation Sports know what they're doing?
- Is GGG vs. Hopkins realistic?
- Is Ortiz vs. Thompson a competitive match-up, or a mismatch at this stage in both fighters' careers?
- Is Matthysse vs. Herrera a mismatch or a competitive bout? How do both fighters match-up?
Join us for another all-new edition of War a Week Radio with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Thursday, February 4th, at 10PM ET/7PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special, in-depth analysis of the upcoming May 7th, HBO PPV event featuring Canelo Alvarez vs. Amir Khan, with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 90 minute program, the prolific fight strategist will dissect the controversial May 7th pairing, while examining the strengths and weaknesses of both combatants!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue's prediction
- Will this enhance or diminish the highly anticipated match-up between Canelo and Golovkin?
- Does Amir Khan have a chance to pull off the massive upset on May 7th?
Join us for an special Thursday night edition of "War a Week Radio" with three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Thursday, January 14th, 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Hardcore" edition of "Ringside Report", featuring Heavyweight contender Amir Mansour (22-1-1, 16 KOs)!!
In this intimate conversation with ring analyst Rodney Green, the 43 year old puncher from Delaware will discuss his future in the red-hot Heavyweight division, as well as his preparation for next Saturday's 10-round special attraction against former Olympian Dominic Breazeale (16-0, 14 KOs). The highly anticipated contest is slated to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, and will be televised live, Saturday, January 23rd, on FOX with a start time of 8PM ET/5PM PT!!
The Hard punching Heavyweight will also discuss his most recent outing in the ring, which resulted in a controversial "split draw" against undefeated prospect Gerald Washington in October of 2015.
Also,as one of boxing's most active ambassadors, Amir will expound on his charity work through "Big Cats Last Round Foundation, Inc", located in Newark, Delaware.
Join us for this special presentation, featuring Heavyweight Amir Mansour!!
Monday, February 1st, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Krusher vs. S.O.G." edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue, with special guest host Rodney Green!!
Kicking off this evening's show, "the most knowledgeable man in boxing" will share his thoughts on this past Saturday night's event in Montreal, Canada, as well as the future of 175 pound kingpin Sergey Kovalev and the talented Light Heavyweight division!!
- How would Kovalev vs. Stevenson fare on a PPV platform?
- Is Kovalev vs. Ward an HBO PPV bout? How does HBO nurture and build this match-up?
"The Don" of boxing will also expound on the latest news of PBC and Al Haymon's financial rumors!!
- How did PBC go through $440 million in just ten months of operation?
- Does this affect the ongoing lawsuits against Haymon and company?
- Could Haymon's biggest clients begin to "jump ship" in 2016?
- How does this affect the other primary promoters, Golden Boy, Top Rank, Etc...the overall health of the sport?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze the projected Fall match-up between Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward!!
- Can Ward take Kovalev's power? Will Sergey be able to land any clean shots on Ward?
- Strengths and Weaknesses of both fighters
- Keys to Victory
- Gogue prediction
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame boxing legend and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Wednesday, January 27th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Kovalev/kPascal" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's program, "The Don" will talk about the future of PBC and what this could mean for all of its fighters!!
- What are they doing wrong?
- Is Showtime Sports making a mistake by working with Haymon again?
- Is Al trying to maneuver his fighters back to HBO?
Mr. Chargin will also discuss why the traditional business models in boxing are time tested and proven effective!!
- The local and regional angle
- The importance of selling tickets
At the 30 minute mark of the program, three decade fight trainer James Gogue will analyze this weekend's main event on HBO, Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- The Gogue Prediction
The Gogue will also look at the careers of the big winners and losers of this past Saturday's fight card from Los Angeles, CA!!
- Garcia UD12 over Guerrero
- Vasquez TKO6 over Martinez
- Breazeale TKO5 over Mansour
Join us for another all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Monday, December 28th, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, War a Week Radio presents the 4th Annual Gogue Awards, commemorating the best and worst of the entire boxing year 2015!!
Kicking off this evenings show, Don "War a Week" Chargin will share his personal thoughts on the past 12 months, regarding the business of boxing and the future health of the sport!!
- PBC...will it survive through 2016?
- Is HBO boxing's savior in America?
- Will Canelo or Golovkin become the next superstar of boxing in 2016?
- Can Golden Boy and Top Rank survive on the strength of HBO dates?
At the 30 minute mark, three decade fight trainer James "Lights Out" Gogue will give out the "Gogue" Awards to the best and worst of 2015!!
- Fighter of the Year
- Fight of the Year
- Round of the Year
- Upset of the Year
- KO of the Year
- Worst Decision of the Year
- Trainer of the Year
- Breakout Fighter of the Year
- Comeback Fighter of the Year
- Prospect of the Year
- Biggest Disappointment of the Year
- Most Overrated Fighter of the Year
- Most Underrated Fighter of the Year
- Promoter of the Year
Join us for this special presentation of the 4th Annual "Gogue" Awards for the Boxing Year 2015, with Don Chargin and James Gogue!!
Monday, January 4th, 2016, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, "War a Week" Radio presents a special "Forecast for 2016" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame legend Don Chargin and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 120 minute program, the six decade matchmaker and promoter will talk about his "must happen" match-ups for the 2016 boxing year and projections within the business of boxing!!
- Who are the biggest projected winners and losers throughout 2016?
- Will PBC be around to see 2017?
- What will happen to the fighters and promoters who have been working with PBC?
- Will HBO begin working with Haymon in 2016?
- Will Canelo and Golovkin's next respective bouts be featured on subscriber HBO or PPV?
- What will Top Rank do without an active Manny Pacquiao?
At the 30 minute mark, prolific fight trainer James Gogue will share his thoughts on must see match-ups for every division!!
The Gogue will also talk about the probable comeback of "The President" Ike Ibeabuchi!!
- Will this be good or bad for the sport?
- Is Andy Ruiz the right opponent for Ike at this time?
"Lights Out" Gogue will also discuss Floyd Jr's claim of racism in boxing!!
- Why is Mayweather making these claims?
- Do specific promoters and networks cater to a specfic demographic?
The knowledgeable fight coach will also share his thoughts on the latest boxing news involving Manny Pacquiao, Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., Terence Crawford and many other talented fighters!!
Tune in to this week's episode of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James Gogue!!
Some say, "what you don't know, can't hurt you." Do you know your rights? What should you do if you are ever stopped or approached by a law enforcement officer? Racial tension is growing in America largely because of the media coverage of black males being killed by white police officers. However, there is more to the story than us outsiders actually know...until now!
Join host Tammy Gaitor and co-host Rodney Jordan as the Butterfly Evolution show welcomes Retired Police Chief Robert Moore for a "not to be missed" episode Monday, February 8, 2016. From the cotton fields of Mississippi to a presidential appointment by former United States president, Bill Clinton, Chief Moore served as the U.S. Marshal for the central district of Illinois. After a successful tenure, he returned to Jackson, Mississippi as the Chief of Police. Little did he know, he would have to fire an officer his first day on the job. "We know that there are bad cops patrolling your neighborhoods. We want them off of your streets just as bad as you do but you all are not helping us," he recently told a crowd of anxious young people at Howard University in Washington, D.C.
Chief Robert Moore is the author of the new history book, "The President's Men: Black United States Marshals in America. He is also well known for his numerous published articles in police magazines covering a wide range of topics including, Strategies for Increasing Black Executives, Racial Profiling, History of the Minority Police Officers in Illinois State Police, Solving the crisis of Black Youth in America.
Set your reminders now, you do not want to miss this show!
A Paris police department was attacked this morning, moments after President Hollande paid tribute to officers fallen in the line of duty. The man was weilding a knife and wearing a fake suicide vest.
We will be discussing this and many other hot button police issues around the nation.
In light of recent events such as Obama's executive gun control and Alabama's Chief Justice ordering a halt on gay marriage licenses, the war on police seems to have taken a back burner in the US media. We are still focused on defending our officers.
Join us today for discussion about the realities of this war on Blue Justice today at 11:30 EST. Call in and join the conversation 347-850-8154
A Police Day” which takes place on SA, September 19, 2015. Here’s the deal, give every law enforcement officer a roll of Blue LifeSavers, as part of Police Supporter “Project Blue Life Saver.” The reason is because blue is the color most representative of police officers and they are literally "life savers". So, hand a blue role of LifeSavers (Pep O Mint) to any police officer, deputy sheriff, state trooper, Game Warden, FBI Special Agent or any publicly funded law enforcement officer with the power of arrest and tell him/her "THANK YOU." That's it! It would be nice if you can get media coverage, since any good press concerning law enforcement is great! Also, post images on FB Police Supporter and Police Talk Radio. We’ll take other callers with open discussion on any topic related to the police function. Our chat room is opened to interact with others from the Police Supporter and Police Talk Radio family. So, buckle-up and join us for an informative, entertaining and energetic Police Talk Radio ride.
Monday, January 18th, 8PM ET/5PM PT, War a Week Radio presents a special "Wilder, Fury, Martin, and Ortiz" edition of "The Sweet Science" with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don Chargin, and three decade fight trainer James Gogue!!
Kicking off this evening's 120 show, "The Don" will discuss the landscape of the Heavyweight division as well as De la Hoya's recent comments regarding the money split for Canelo/Golovkin!!
- Is Wilder ready for the Heavyweight elite?
- Will Haymon advise Deontay to relinquish the WBC title later this year?
- How good is Charles Martin?
- Should Martin give Glazgov a rematch?
- Is De la Hoya justified in stating Canelo/Golovkin is a financial 90/10 split?
At the 30 minute mark, expert trainer James Gogue will analyze this Saturday night's main event between Danny Garcia and Robert Guerrero, which will take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, for the vacant WBC 147 pound title!!
- Strengths and Weaknesses
- Keys to Victory
- Final Prediction
The Gogue will also discuss the televised undercard from LA this Saturday night!!
- Sammy Vasquez vs. Aaron Martinez
- Dominic Breazeale vs. Amir Mansour
The three deacde fight trainer will also share his thoughts on this past weekend's Heavyweight action from Brooklyn, New York, as well as the future of the Heavyweight title holders and top ten!
Will Team Povetkin strike a deal to fight Wilder in the states?
Will Deontay and company move toward a unification bout with Charles Martin instead?
Can Wilder clean out the division?
Join us for an all-new edition of "The Sweet Science" with Don "War a Week" Chargin and James Gogue!!
NHL TALK - THE RED LINE - NEW YORK
Live Tuesdays and Thursdays - 1pm EST.
Hosted and produced by Paul C. Cuthbert (@cuthbertonline) and Mike Carver (@mikecarverwfan)
Weekly Featured Interviews with NHL Media
RANDY MOLLER - FLORIDA PANTHERS
MIKE CARVER - WFAN/SNY/HOCKEY THIS WEEK
PETE WEBER - NASHVILLE PREDATORS
Follow @htwredline and @htwradio for guest updates and announcements.
For more information and fresh columns on the National Hockey League go to www.hockeythisweek.com
Powered by Hockey Active, LLC. www.hockeyactive.com