SORT BY Relevancy
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Shane Krauser takes on numerous issues involving freedom, the Constitution, and small government, including:
1. Elections are important, but what does it mean to be a small-government conservative anyways?
2. Is the Department of Education constitutional? President Reagan fought against it, while President Carter embraced it. Who is right? What does the Constitution say and why does it matter? Congressman Jim Bridenstine (OK) speaks out, and his message must be heard.
3. President Barack Obama is talking about appointing a federal police czar in light of the events in Ferguson, Missouri. What are the implications and what does the Constitution say?
4. One Texas School District (Argyle) has decided to arm its teachers. Good idea or bad idea?
5. Chicago's crime rate has dropped since they began issuing concealed weapon permits? Listen in to hear this great discussion revolving around common sense.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Voted 1 of the top radio podcast for MiLB, and the Marlins Affiliates sports talk show. We also have thier players on. You can listen to us on iheart radio, spreaker.com, Baseballtalkradio.com, itunes. If you want to know everything about the MiLB, Marlins Affiliates, and all the future stars you came to the right place, call in to the show and talk to guest players 646-716-9415. Go Follow us on twitter @27_outspodcast, Facebook/27outspodcast, instagram 27outspodcast, and also our great website 27outspodcast.com. Come join us every Monday and Friday 6pm to 9pm ET for your #27outs.
The Madcast Podcast is a unique wrestling talk show like no other host by Madness, CJ Xavier and Kevin Dagger, with a combined 40 years in the Indy scene of Professional Wrestling. They share their unique commentary and opinion concerning all the news of the week.
Like the Madcast Podcast on Facebook
Matthew Grant & Travis Desmond join up for the usual #IPRLive show on a Tuesday night & they have 2 big guests to join them! Shane Mercer & Arik Royal join the broadcast to chat about plenty plus chat with us about the weekly top 10 & tag team top 5.
@theirondemon @BigArikRoyal @IndyPowerRankin @WeeklyWPodcast
Joe Schrank has spent his life in and around active alcoholism. After stabilizing his own post-undergrad depression and alcoholism, he returned to school and studied clinical social work at Iona College and the University of Illinois. Following a tenure at Promises in Malibu, CA, Joe established the first sober living facility in New York City, Loft 107. Frustrated with the lack of media attention on the recovery community, Joe then founded TheFix.com with Maer Roshan. Most recently, Joe founded ReboundBrooklyn, an innovative treatment program, with Dr. Scott Bienenfeld, a prominent psychiatrist specializing in addiction.
Shane Snow is a New York City-based technology journalist and web entrepreneur, currently Co-founder and Chief Creative Officer of Contently. Originally from Idaho, he holds a master’s degree in journalism from Columbia University. A member of Sandbox Network and the Royal Society Of The Arts, Shane writes for WIRED Magazine and Fast Company, and has designed infogaphics for MTV, Gizmodo, and The United Nations. Shane has an unhealthy obsession with pizza and loves science, surprises, and pet ferrets.
Traci S. Campbell is a life coach, public speaker, author, radio host, IT consultant and founder of two organizations, the C.H.A.M.P. Community Project, and the “Beauty In / Beauty Out Tour”. The C.H.A.M.P. Community Project is a 501(c)(3) organization which aims to provide support to single parents and their children and teens. The “Beauty In /Beauty Out Tour” also known as BIBO Tour, seeks to recognize dynamic women demonstrating leadership in their communities..