SORT BY Relevancy
The seasons are changing and Jim Hurley's Football Betting Podcast never leaves money on the table. The early part of the basketball season has revealed some key handicapping developments, and you can review several key college basketball betting tips that the brief quiet before the bowl season provide an ideal opportunity to study.
The Catz Lair Radio show is pleased to welcome Ifbb Pro Mr. Milton Martinez!
Chad Robichaux leads Serving California’s Might Oaks Warrior program – which treats soldiers, vets and their families who are suffering from PTSD. Chad served 8 tours in Afghanistan (Special Forces), he received the Medal of Valor for her service in law enforcement, he has his PhD, his MBA, he’s a pastor, a best selling author and a professional MMA Fighter. He has an amazing life, but most of all, he and his family are dedicated to sharing their story of their struggle with PTSD – and how Chad has survived. There is a terrible statistic right now – 23 Vets and/or soldiers commit suicide each day. Their is currently an 80-90% divorce rate among soldiers. Chad’s Mighty Oaks Warrior program is a faith-based program that is endorsed by the military – they don’t use any medications – and they are honored to show that there are no suicides and no divorces from any soldiers who have gone through their program.
Join The WSJP Broadcast Team for a Special 1-Hour Live Broadcast of The Pre-Game Show prior to the Prep's game vs. Pine-Richland. The team is going for its second straight State title, under the direction of Coach Gabe Infante.
The second edition of the Prep Spotlight Show will feature:
A look at Cape and Sword's funny fall show, Little Me, featuring interviews with Director Tony Braithwaite '89 and actor Kieran McCabe '15
Recap of Football's Catholic League Championship and a look ahead at some of the winter sports
This Month in Prep History with Archive Manager Bill Conners '80
More about the Thanksgiving Food Drive
WSJP's Simon Williams '18 will host and produce the show with reporters Dan Avington '18, Tim Pergolin '15, Joe Pisacano '16, Jack Raynor '16 and Rob Young '16.
The topic of the night was ADVENT. Yes we looked at the words associated with this time: Hope, Love, Joy and Peace, but more importantly we talked about those words and the anticipation of the 2nd coming of our Savior. Scripture included Matthew 25:1-13 and Luke 2.
in Self Help
When you do something wrong, make a mistake, or say something that you know you shouldn’t have, do you immediately admit you were wrong, or do you practice avoidance, or even make excuses and rationalize your behavior? A lot of us, whether we admit it or not, fall into the latter category.
Many times, we knowingly do something wrong, or act in a manner that does not show us in our best light, and either because of embarrassment, or that we are simply head strong, we begin to rationalize our behaviors. We convince ourselves that it was the situation, or the actions of another, that caused us to behave in the way that we did. And if that hadn’t happened, we wouldn’t have said, or did, what we said or did. We give ourselves a free pass. We’re not wrong. We were provoked. Thus we were justified in our actions or our words.
In this podcast we will look at how our inability to admit when we are wrong is more of a sign of weakness than strength. We will learn that taking personal responsibility not only lifts a huge emotional weight off of our shoulders, it also tends to improve our relationships.
The Prep football team continues to defend its State Championship with a state semifinals matchup with Pennsbury from Northeast High School. Join the WSJP Student Broadcast Team for all of the action
Dee Booth will share her top requested money tips! From Budgeting to Couponing, all money topics can be discussed within reason. Dee Booth is a Money Coach that schedules one on one slots and planning sessions with her clients. Using this time allows listeners to ask questions as a complimentary rate!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- Straitway (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (2 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Painters Dream Productions (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (0 chatters)