SORT BY Relevancy
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes Marty Davey, AKA LaDiva Dietitian to talk about plant-based recipes for kids. Marty Davey, MS, RD, LDN is a registered dietitian with a background in film and television. She has been working with kids and weight management for almost 10 years and is certified in Childhood Obesity. She has a private practice based on her work as a weight management researcher for Marywood University and the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine. LaDiva’s latest DVD, FAB Fruit Festival!, is animated and targeted to kids 4-8. Not only does it make fruit nutrition easy and fun, but makes chemistry and cooking a BLAST!
Today Laura Theodore, the Jazzy Vegetarian welcomes executive chef, cooking teacher, caterer and former diabetic, Jason Wyrick, to share tips for a healthier and compassionate vegan Thanksgiving and his new book, Vegan Tacos. Looking for the perfect holiday gift? Autographed copies of Laura Theodore’s CDS and her cookbooks Jazzy Vegetarian Classics and Jazzy Vegetarian are now available! Watch SEASON FOUR of Jazzy Vegetarian on the CREATE NETWORK premiering on December 11, 2014! SEASON FOUR is full of celebrity guests and celebratory meals. (Check local listings). Chef Jason Wyrick is an executive chef, cooking teacher, caterer and a former diabetic. He has co-authored the New York Times best-selling book 21-Day Weight Loss Kickstart with Neal Barnard, MD, and has taught alongside many medical and dietary professionals. A former diabetic who cured his diabetes and lost 100 pounds by going vegan, Jason was the first vegan culinary instructor in the world-famous Le Cordon Bleu program.
Dr. John McDougall
John A. McDougall is an American Irish physician and author whose philosophy is that degenerative disease can be prevented and treated with a low-fat, whole foods, plant-based/vegan diet – especially one based on starches such as potatoes, rice, and corn – which excludes all animal foods and added vegetable oils. Passionate? Incredibly. Compelling? Totally. Convincing? Yes – because of the science Dr. McDougall brings to the table. If you have EVER wondered or want to know more about the benefits of a plant-based diet and want to educate yourself, make joining us a “must do.” You will be glad you did. Our thanks to the Tucson-based Healthy You Network for introducing us to Dr. McDougall and for helping make this interview possible. This show sponsored by Goodwill Industries of Southern Arizona.
During this hour with Marnie and guest, Elena Wilkins you'll discover:
1. Why a plant based diet is optimal for health and weight loss.
2. The 3 keys to preparing your mind for a successful transition.
3. How to make your plant based diet easy in a world of fast fried foods.
4. Why vegans who consume a whole foods diet do not lack any nutrients or need supplements.
5. How and where to shop to make a plant based diet affordable.
6. The basic food staples and how to prepare your pantry.
7. The 5 kitchen gadgets you’ll want to invest in early on.
8. Where to find support for a successful lifestyle change.
9. How to be a vegan in a non-vegan world. How to build bridges of understanding with family, friends and beyond.
10. Three keys to helping kids transition to a plant based lifestyle.
Elena teaches people how to transition to a plant based diet to improve health and achieve permanent weight loss. Learn more at http://www.vega-licious.com
This will be the last episode of the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show! Chef Alex is sad to announce that he is retiring the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show. This was the show that started it all for Alex Cardinale. I started the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show 2 years ago to this day, and fast forward to now, I love Blogtalkradio and am hosting 2 awesome shows that will become famous like the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show. This was the show that created my most interesting and awesome chapter of my life!
I will discuss why I started the Chef Cardinale Cooking Show, I will discuss why I am retiring this show, I will discuss my new cooking show series, and I will give thanks to those who helped the CCCS become the success it is, and more!
Call in at 1 646-716-6458 to say good bye to Chef Alex!
PLEASE FOLLOW MY NEW SHOW HERE: ( THIS IS WHERE COOKING WITH ALEX CARDINALE WILL AIR)
Join Lori this week as she talks about cooking competitions!!! NO, not that pressure, Pressure Cookers, the original 30 minute meals. Cookbook pick of the day will be revealed. We'll look at all the basics to help you make good choices for a GREAT kitchen experience. Remember to visit our FaceBook Page, CookingNetwork.Club and our website: www.cookingnetwork.club. Call in number is 347-989-1121. Show atarts at 9AM EST, hope you can join us!!! Feel free to message Lori with any questions or show ideas. Interested in sponsoring the show or advertising, contact Lori direct at 352-812-0258. This weeks show is sponsored by Barn Goddess BBQ.
You have tuned in to Cooking with Miss Brooks where I get to share my love for cooking with you.
I share my recipes, ideas, restaurant reviews and so much more.
Todays show I will be talking about getting ready for Super Bowl Sunday and what yummy ideas I have for you for recipes and cocktails.
Cooking with Miss Brooks airs every Monday 11am PST / 2pm EST live only on Dollhouse Radio.
Are you trying to incorporate vegetables into your diet but tired of the same old frozen bag of something and glass jar of green goop? Plant based diets scare you because you don't see how to get all the protein and vitamins your body needs with good tasting food? Can I really feed my family this? Are you ready for 'The Veggie Queen'?
My guest is Jill Nussinow; registered dietitian, culinary educator and author of Nutrition CHAMPS: New Way of Thinking about Food Groups that will Change Your Life. Jill is an expert is showing us how to have fun with food, incorporate vitamins and minerals in levels that are supporting our health and creating alternative protein sources that we never realized. She makes eating plants fun and creative! Did you know how important garlic and onions are not just as a seasoning but to help our immune system? How do you eat them every day and not smell 'funny'? Fabulous recipes to incorporate super foods in their original form, fresh, into your diet.
For more information on Jill and her books on food, visit: www.theveggiequeen.com
COOKING HAS ALWAYS BEEN A PASSION OF MINE AND NOW I GET TO SHARE THAT PASSION WITH YOU.
I LOVE TO ENTERTAIN YOU IN THE KITCHEN SHARING MY RECIPES AND RESTAURANT ADVENTURES.
TUNE IN AS I SHARE RECIPES, FUN FOOD FACTS, RESTAURANT REVIEWS AND MUCH MUCH MORE.
TODAY ON COOKING WITH MISS BROOKS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT SAVING TIME COOKING.
THIS WEEK MY SEXY CO-HOST IS THE BEAUTIFUL FORMER ADULT STAR SIERRA DEVI WE WILL DEFINITELY BE HEATING THINGS UP IN THE KITCHEN.
COOKING WITH MISS BROOKS AIRS LIVE EVERY MONDAY 11AM PST / 2PM EST ONLY HERE ON DOLLHOUSE RADIO.
Join Host Live Chats
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (54 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (24 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- ARC Studies (8 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (6 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (6 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (5 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- USA live (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- GEI Radio (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Lez Elegance Radio (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Awakened Athlete (2 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- Evilkind Media Network (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (1 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (0 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (0 chatters)