SORT BY Relevancy
How to Play Easy Piano Today
A discussion of the various ways, methods, and means to begin playing the piano - evaluating the method books, learning from pre-recorded videos, sheet music, one-to-one piano lessons, home-schooling, self-taught, and by ear.
Do you need to know theory? Can you learn without a piano teacher? How to avoid expensive one-to-one lessons .... and more.
In This session we will talk about how to play the piano using the Virtual Piano online lessons method
If you are interested in learning more about how to play the piano online from your own home computer the fast and easy way -- contact us on facebook:
Life Lessons is honored to have on Hector Villarreal to share his lessons from being a VETERAN.
Author of the very well received business book Lead with a Story and devoted father, Paul Smith shares the answer—and a wealth of resource material for parents—in his new book, PARENTING WITH A STORY: Real-Life Lessons in Character for Parents and Children to Share. Based on extensive research into storytelling and years of experience with children, including his two sons, Smith demonstrates the power of a great personal story to reach and teach children—
Drawn from the author’s yearlong process of interviewing people from all over the world, across a wide spectrum of ages, races, and life circumstances, and in an astonishing variety of fields and professions, PARENTING WITH A STORY presents a story collection
With the help of uplifting, humorous, heartbreaking, and deeply touching stories, parents—and grandparents, aunts, uncles, counselors, pastors, and mentors—will impart lived wisdom and valuable guidance to children on:
• Ambition—including the importance of not only setting worthy goals, but also letting go of unhealthy ones, illustrated by the story of a young woman whose obsession with dressing for corporate success nearly cost her a fulfilling career.
• Open-mindedness—driven home by the hilarious story of a man’s awakening to seeing others’ perspectives after recovering from the embarrassment of stumbling into a stall in the ladies room.
• Kindness—opening with the story of what motivated Kristin Pedemonti to start traveling to major cities around the world simply to sit on the sidewalk holding a cardboard sign with a handwritten message, “Free Hugs.”
We continue our interviews for the upcoming book- Life Lessons from Veterans with special guest Robert Viney.
Author Linda Knight, a teacher for 30 years, shares her latest book- Fearless Living. Call into 646-727-2255 to ask Linda a question on her 70 day program that will transform you.
This show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite fine art inspirational greeting card line. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special offers.
Share your life lessons from sisters for our new book! Write Rick@life-lessons.co
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (40 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (32 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (17 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (13 chatters)
- SOTT Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (9 chatters)
- Critical Mass Radio station (8 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (6 chatters)
- Triple Dark (5 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- KyThymer (3 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (2 chatters)
- Rev Lisa Giroux (1 chatters)
- applecapitalgroup (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)