SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a fierce conversation with health economist Jane Sarasohn-Kahn (Blogger at HealthPopuli and HealthcareDIY) about social media and the role of Big Pharma. For starters, is there a role for them? Tune in to find out. Survivor spotlight on Greg Grappone.
Tips from Boehringer Ingelheim
Pharmaguy interviews Patricia Alves, Social Media Community Manager, and Jaclyn Fonteyne, Social Media Specialist, at Boehringer Ingelheim, about their experience with tweetchats to inform stakeholders, build trust, and drive innovation in healthcare.
In 2013, Boehringer Ingelheim took its first steps into the world of Tweetchats, running these 'online Twitter conferences' in a number of disease areas, including atrial fibrillation, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD) and lung cancer. Despite the regulatory challenges posed by such activities, these were all successful, both in terms of delivering value on all sides and for staying compliant.
Questions/Topics of Discussion
What is a Tweetchat is and why are they important for pharma?
What are the essential steps to planning a successful Tweetchat?
What are measures of success?
Give us you views on the future of Tweetchats within the broader pharma and healthcare space.
Pharma Must Dispel the One-Size-Fits-All Approach Ryan McGuire, Research Team Leader, and Sarah Ray, Research Analyst, Cutting Edge Information, join Pharmaguy to discuss top-level results of the "Pharmaceutical Mobile Health: Transforming Brand Marketing, Healthcare Communication and Patient Adherence" survey. Listen and learn how pharmaceutical companies are optimizing mobile health channels to better meet audience needs and to improve medication adherence, drug safety reporting, e
Do you want to improve your energy & overall health?
Achieve a deeper healing and better health on both physical & emotional levels?
Join us as Lorene Benoit provides us with solutions that are safe and effective alternatives to Big Pharma.
Lorene Benoit is a Natural Health Consultant and Educator, Bachelor of Education, Certified Herbal Consultant, Iridologist and a Contact Reflex Analyst. Additional certifications include Live Blood Analysis, Western & Chinese Herbs, Nutrition, Massage and Energy Healing. She discovered her passion for natural healing, herbs and nutrition in 1974. After ten years of teaching Kindergarten - College she began to dedicate her life to sharing and teaching others about effective natural health. In 1984 Lorene founded Benoit Health, offering training to health practitioners and the public Canada wide, from workshops to annual 4 day herbal intensives each summer. In 2010 Lorene authored The Paw Paw Program: A Christopher Columbus Approach to Cancer, an integrative approach to healing Cancer and other chronic conditions, and published a 2nd Edition in 2013.
Lorene has emerged as a leading natural health practitioner and wellness coach training Certified Herbalists and Natural Health Consultants assisting many in starting their own business. Her passion is teaching health in everyday language.
Lorene Benoit site
We will be discussing vaccination dangers, Big Pharma, mind control television, the chicanery of elections and prepping for the New World Order. Russ R.J. Pappalardo Sr., The Mighty Phoenix knows every aspect of the agenda of the New World Order, a Zionist conspiracy. We also will be having very special guests, who will all be confirming and verifying these insidious conspiracies.
A pre-recorded program we aired last year that received a great deal of attention, we're reairing it tonight....IT WAS A GREAT SHOW! ENJOY!
I started my long career in the sales business coming from the Pharmaceutical sales space and back then you were very fortunate to land such an opportunity.....because it was security. These days we've seen major cuts, downsizing and just plain ole "Insecurity" when it comes to the Pharma business.
I have my favorite partners back on the show to talk about the recent changes in the pharma business and examine if it's an industry on the massive decline. Sid & Gary are two of the most successful and well accomplished sales professionals from the pharma industry so you can expect knowledge and candor from these two gentlemen.
Join me on what should be a great show!!
A Pharma Social Media Pioneer Looks Back & Ahead A conversation with Alex Butler, Managing Director at The Earthworks and recipient of the first Pharmaguy Social Media Pioneer Award. We look back over the past three years since Alex won his award at the digital pharma landscape to review what has changed, what remains the same, and what may lie ahead.
Tonight, our host, Sean Auten, makes his Triumphant return. The subject of the day is "Big Pharma". We will be discussing the direct effects of medication, who is profiting from it, and why the FDA pushes said drugs through, without a second look. Tonight join Sean Auten on the NWO TRUTH RADIO NETWORK
Insights on Creating Engaging Video for Consumers & Healthcare Professionals
Pharmaguy interviews Rob Halper, former Director, Corporate Communications and Video Communication, at Johnson & Johnson. Rob provides insights on engaging consumers and healthcare professionals via online "social video.'
This episode of The Forbidden Fruit will discuss Good Old Home Remedies the big Pharmaceutical Companies don't want you to know about. How did we get along without our Fancy Spancy drug companies? Did grandma know what she was talking about? Did big Pharma put Grandma out of business? Call in with your Homemade remedies. Let's have some fun!
The Pros and Cons of Pharma Employees Editing Wikipedia Articles A conversation with Bertalan Mesko, MD, founder and managing director of Webicina.com, Michael Spitz, SVP and Managing Director at Zemoga, and Silja Chouquet, owner and CEO of whydot GmbH, about a proposal by Dr. Meskó that urged pharmaceutical companies to appoint employees as Wikipedia "spokespeople" who would perform all Wikipedia article edits on behalf of the company.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (165 chatters)
- John Baptist (118 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (17 chatters)
- Hex Education (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (12 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (10 chatters)
- AlimBey (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Tarhaka (6 chatters)
- Tarvino (6 chatters)
- sun752 (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Littany (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- 12kyle (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- Rose Chat (5 chatters)
- Wicce Women (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (1 chatters)
- The Truth Is Out There0 (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Madden Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (1 chatters)
- Off the Bat (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)