SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Jennifer Daniels’ show entitled, "Healing with Dr. Daniels" airs every Tuesday at 6:00 pm EST. The show reveals the workings behind the Modern Health System, how it creates illness and how to avoid this planned outcome. Dr. Daniels provides insights and solutions.
This week's Topic: Perspicacity; How To Tell If You Have It. Dr Daniels examines the Perspicacity and has a quiz so you can tell if you have it. Dr Daniels will cover the dangers associated with this condition and how to turn it to your advantage. Another eye-opener that can help you save life and limb.
For further info visit http://vitalitycapsules.com/truth-files and www.Drjenniferdaniels.com.
Listeners can call Dr. Daniels during the show at 914-338-0695
On the Wednesday, October 29th 2012 broadcast at 2PM Pacific/5Pm Easterm our special guest is Robert S. Miller, MD, a medical oncologist at Johns Hopkins specializing in the care of breast cancer patients.
Dr Miller also serves as Oncology Medical Information Officer for the Kimmel Cancer Center. In his spare time Dr. Miller publishes the blog Perspicacity where he focuses on medicine, technology, information science, and patient-centered care. His most recent post is titled 'The Virtual Choir.' Dr. Miller notes, 'the views expressed are mine and not those of Johns Hopkins or any other organization. And don't even think of confusing this blog with medical advice.'
Dr. Miller also tweets via the handle @rsm2800. We'll chat about a range of topics from health information technology to the use of social media by oncologists.
t's time once again for our weekly Sunday Funday edition, hosted by Kevin Doyle and Mike Jungblut at 9:30 p.m. CT. They are pleased to be joined this evening by David O'Hara, formerly of Fox Sports Radio in Kansas City. David and the guys will be bringing their impeccable perspicacity and unbiased insight to bear upon the Chicago Bears. What have we learned from three weeks of preseason action that we might not otherwise have known? David O'Hara grew up in Postville, Iowa, where he was a versatile athlete, running track and playing football, baseball, and basketball. He played basketball for Kirkwood Community College before moving on to Truman State University in Kirksville, Missouri. Drawing on his experiences as a producer forThe Tonight Show with Jay Leno and an on-air personality with Fox Sports Radio out of Kansas City, Mr. O'Hara is known for his informative and entertaining style.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (18 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- IN THE BLACK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- No Ordinary Psychic radio (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Progress in Your World (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (0 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (0 chatters)