SORT BY Relevancy
Paul "The Punisher" Williams speaks with Team LeftJab Boxing Radio about his current health condition and how he keeps a positive attitude going forward after his motorcycle accident in 2012.Williams talks about his most memorable fights including Antonio Margarito and Sergio Martinez and his desire to have faced Floyd Mayweather.
A week from now is National Mental Health Wellness Week. In light of that and actor/comedian Wayne Brady opening up about his battle with depression which lead to a complete breakdown, psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about the topic including myths and the associated stigma. Entertainment Tonight interviewed Wayne and he's deserves respect and support for being courageous enough to talk about it. Hopefully more men will open up about the subject so that tragedies like Robin Williams' suicide can be prevented.
One of the reasons for depression is the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations of others and foregoing personal priorities like taking care of self. Dr. Williams' guest, Patti Cuevas of Plexus, will talk about ways people can have more flexibility in their schedule so that they will have more time to take care of self and spend more time with important folk in their lives.
During this broadcast, Dr. Trevicia Williams continues to talk about mental health in light of National Mental Health Wellness week. Today, she will talk lessons from Amanda Bynes: When Celebrity Mental Health Turns, mental health through the lens of wome, stigmas associated with taking medication and how people can help themselves and loved ones who are experiencing problems.
Dr. Williams' guest is Judith Marie Rudderham. You'll get to know more about her and discover a health and wellness business that helps you achieve balance, success and create space in your life for self matters.
There are just a few days of National Work and Family Month left; however, it’s a topic that doesn’t stop just because the month of awareness is near its end. Today, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about work and family through the lens of healthy relationships. She will also share some tips on ways to make work work for the phase you're in at this time in your life.
Dr. Williams will also talk with Patti Cuevas, a Sapphire Ambassador with Plexus Worldwide.
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams
Join Host Live Chats
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (16 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (6 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (5 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (4 chatters)
- Jump Right In (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (2 chatters)
- Come And Pour The T With Me (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Road Weve Shared (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- world finest show (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- No Bias Zone (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)