SORT BY Relevancy
A fixture on the pound-for-pound lists and a fan-favorite, Paul “The Punisher” Williams had an outstanding 41-2 record with 27 wins by knockout. Williams, a two-division titlist, became paralyzed from the waist down following a motorcycle accident in May 2012. Even after becoming a paraplegic from the accident, Williams maintained his signature smile and a great attitude. Recently, Williams connected with Team Fight to Walk co-founder Boyd Melson in New York City, where he helped Williams find speaking engagements. During their time together, Melson took Williams to Rutgers University to meet Dr. Wise Young. He showed Williams patients treated during clinical trials in China. Williams saw the patients walking following a surgical procedure that enabled their axons to regenerate. Young is planning to conduct the same trials next year in the United States. Amazed by what he saw, Williams immediately joined Team Fight to Walk. Both Williams and Boyd Melson will appear on the broadcast tonight to talk about boxing and Team Fight to Walk (www.teamfighttowalk.com). Rich, Tony, and Tom will also recap last week's combat sports news and events and preview the upcoming events.
Paul "The Punisher" Williams speaks with Team LeftJab Boxing Radio about his current health condition and how he keeps a positive attitude going forward after his motorcycle accident in 2012.Williams talks about his most memorable fights including Antonio Margarito and Sergio Martinez and his desire to have faced Floyd Mayweather.
A week from now is National Mental Health Wellness Week. In light of that and actor/comedian Wayne Brady opening up about his battle with depression which lead to a complete breakdown, psychologist, Dr. Trevicia Williams will talk about the topic including myths and the associated stigma. Entertainment Tonight interviewed Wayne and he's deserves respect and support for being courageous enough to talk about it. Hopefully more men will open up about the subject so that tragedies like Robin Williams' suicide can be prevented.
One of the reasons for depression is the stress associated with trying to live up to the expectations of others and foregoing personal priorities like taking care of self. Dr. Williams' guest, Patti Cuevas of Plexus, will talk about ways people can have more flexibility in their schedule so that they will have more time to take care of self and spend more time with important folk in their lives.
During this broadcast, Dr. Trevicia Williams continues to talk about mental health in light of National Mental Health Wellness week. Today, she will talk lessons from Amanda Bynes: When Celebrity Mental Health Turns, mental health through the lens of wome, stigmas associated with taking medication and how people can help themselves and loved ones who are experiencing problems.
Dr. Williams' guest is Judith Marie Rudderham. You'll get to know more about her and discover a health and wellness business that helps you achieve balance, success and create space in your life for self matters.
Join world renowned Psychic Medium Lisa Williams as she looks at how to recognize signs from our loved ones during the holidays.
Spiritual Counseling by Minister Cynthia Marie Williams tells it like it is ...
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (144 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (50 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- The Big Thicket Watch (27 chatters)
- NTEB (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (17 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Geek Pile X Creative Geek Show (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)