SORT BY Relevancy
Meet the team at Midland Park Community Ministries, MPCM, in North Charleston,SC. Incorporated in 2002, Midland Park operates a food pantry and clothes closet but since the beginning it's primary goal has been to encourage clients that life changes and things get better.
Join us as the MPCM team talks about life and service at the Park.
Meet one of the volunteers at Midland Park Community Ministries, John Miller has been on board for almost a year and during that time he has seen and done a whole lot on behalf of many clients. Join us as he shares his story about the importance of volunteering.
EVERY KID IN A NATIONAL PARK
?Take advantage of your national parks for your students. You'll be amazed what they offer at the parks and sites and we have Nigel Fields of NPS, Deputy Associate for Education as our guest.Presented by LEGO Education
Outa da Park / September 23rd
Jerry Chiles discuss MLB topics at 9pm ET/6pm PT
* American League
* National League
* Fireman of the Year
* Rookie of the Year
* Cy Young Award Winner
* Most Valuable Player
Listen at www.sportzaddix.com or dial live to listen or talk at 646-378-1303.
welcome to a theory of parenting on blogtalkradio.com
my name is tammi joyner
i am your host for the show
today we are in Central Park for the 40 year celebration of The Wiz
time: 7 to 10
The Wiz: A Celebration in Dance and Music
SummerStage, Central Park
Rumsey Playfield, New York, NY United States
George Faison, internationally celebrated producer, writer, composer, director, choreographer and dancer, made history in 1975 when he became the first African American to win a Tony Award for Best Choreography for The Wiz.
In honor of the Broadway hit’s 40th anniversary this year, Faison will present performances of original songs and dances from the show.
A number of members of the original Broadway cast will return for this celebratory run! Actress Phylicia Rashad, a munchkin and swing in the original production, will co-host the performance with George Faison. André De Shields will reprise his original role as the Wiz; Dee Dee Bridgewater, Tony Award winner for her role as Glinda will reprise this original role; and Ebony Jo-Ann, who played Addaperle in the Broadway revival of the production will reprise her role as well. Another returning cast member, Garry Q. Lewis, will join play the Scarecrow. Damien L. Sneed will act as the musical director and conductor of The Wiz: A Celebration in Dance and Music.
Outa da Park / August 1st
Join Ryan VanHofwegen as he discusses MLB topics and answer questions that you may have at 12pm ET / 9am PT
* Ian Kinsler ejected for slamming bat twice
* Alroldis Chapman fastest to 500 Ks
* Bryce Harper critisizes Zack Greinke
* Phillies Chad Billingley to DL
* Justin Morneau not thinking retirement
* Albert Pujols: 549 home runs
* MLB teams win lottery for draft picks
* MLB Trade Deadline
Second Half of Season
* American League winners/losers
* National League winners/losers
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
"RYAN ROCKS IT ASBURY PARK STYLE" (live talk radio show). My next special guest is the beautiful and talented Author of " FOR MUSIC SAKE", Asbury Park's UPSTAGE CLUB and GREEN MERMAID CAFE - The Untold Stories by Carrie Potter Devening. Carrie is the Grand Daughter of TOM POTTER, Manager of the legendary Upstage Club married to the awesome Margaret Potter, Hair Salon Owner/Musician. Carrie is a dear friend of mine and we will be chatting and catching up on the latest news regarding "The Upstage", her book and future plans regarding preserving the importance of just how vital "The Upstage" is the the HISTORY OF MUSIC in ASBURY PARK and around the WORLD! So tune in Wednesday, June 17 TH at 5:30 PM for some FUN, FUN, FUN with me and Carrie via blogtalkradio.com/ryan-rocks-it-asbury-park-style. If you would like to listen to the broadcast live call 213.943-3559. If you miss the show, no worries as it will be posted to my facebook pages minutes after the broadcast for your listening pleasure and convenience. Carrie will be doing a meet and greet in front of "THE UPSTAGE" 700 Cookman Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ on Wednesday evening, June 24 TH at 7:00 PM. Mark your calendars for the radio show and the meet and greet. Peace, Nancy <3
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Global Green USA - In commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina and Global Green’s efforts to rebuild a greener New Orleans, Dr. Les McCabe – President and CEO of Global Green USA, explains their Climate Champions fundraising campaign. The initiative recommits resources to NOLA and other at-risk cities such as New York, San Francisco, Miami, and Los Angeles in order to complete their Lower Ninth Ward Climate Action and Community Center, enhance their New Orleans-based Disaster Response Team, and educate and motivate people in other cities to make changes to prevent climate related disasters and become prepared before they happen, thereby lessening the destruction and shortening the reconstruction process.
- Bolado Park Event Center - Donnette Silva Carter – CEO of Bolado Park Event Center in Tres Pinos, California discusses the center’s event facilities as well as the upcoming San Benito County Fair and San Benito Olive Festival