SORT BY Relevancy
Meet the team at Midland Park Community Ministries, MPCM, in North Charleston,SC. Incorporated in 2002, Midland Park operates a food pantry and clothes closet but since the beginning it's primary goal has been to encourage clients that life changes and things get better.
Join us as the MPCM team talks about life and service at the Park.
Meet one of the volunteers at Midland Park Community Ministries, John Miller has been on board for almost a year and during that time he has seen and done a whole lot on behalf of many clients. Join us as he shares his story about the importance of volunteering.
On this episode of Herpin' Time Radio we welcome the return of Mr. Ty Park. Ty's Lizards specializes in breeding many different species of cyclura iguanas as well as many other rare lizards.
Check out the Ty's Lizards Facebook page here:
You can also listen to our previous interview with Ty Park here:
Asbury Park Convention Hall is a 3,600-seat indoor EXHIBIT CENTER located on the BOARDWALK and on the BEACH in ASBURY PARK, MONMOUTH COUNTY, NJ, United States.
It was built between 1928 and 1930 and is used for sports, concerts and other special events.
Adjacent to the Convention Hall is the PARAMOUNT THEATRE; both are connected by a Grand Arcade.
Both structures are listed in the NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES.
The first official convention held at Convention Hall was the annual meeting of the NEW YORKS FRIAR'S CLUB on July 5, 1930.
Since that time, the hall has hosted countless conventions, community meetings, sporting events, trade shows and antique automobile shows. Since 1951, the Monmouth County Cotillion Society has held its annual Debutante Ball at Convention Hall.
The hall is also the alternate venue for Asbury Park's Easter Parade in the event of inclement weather.
Since February 2008, Convention Hall has been the home venue for the Jersey Shore Roller Girls roller derby league
Outa da Park / November 23rd
Jerry Chiles discuss Major League Baseball topics at 9pm ET / 6pm PT
* Leonys Martin joining Mariners in trade
* Willie Mays and Yogi Berra among 17 named to receive Medal of Freedom
* Carlos Correa wins AL Rookie of the Year
* Kris Bryant named NL Rookie of the Year
* Phillies acquire Jeremy Hellickson from Diamondbacks for prospect
* Padres trade Craig Kimbrel to Red Sox for prospects
* Dodgers narrow managerial search
* Marco Estrada sign deal with Blue Jays
* Cubs season-ticket prices rise by average of 10.4%
* Joe Maddon named NLs Manager of the Year
* Jeff Banister named AL Manager of the Year
* Tigers trade for Francisco Rodriguez
* Dallas Keuchel wins AL Cy Young Award
* Jake Arrieta wins NL Cy Young Award
* Josh Donaldson wins AL MVP
* Bryce Harper wins NL MVP
welcome to a theory of parenting on blogtalkradio.com
my name is tammi joyner
i am your host for the show
today we are recapping our tour of downtown asbury park nj
with the light of day foundation
what is the light of day foundation?
The Light of Day Foundation, Inc., utilizes the power of music to raise money and awareness in its continuing battle to defeat Parkinson’s disease
People were invited to follow a schedule of activities
walking tours in the downtown asbury Park nj area
art galleries, eat in shops, photo galleries, and funiture shops allowed music artist to perform in their shops for the programming
Investigative reporter, and author of Nobody's Women, Steve Miller makes a thoroughly researched inquiry into a murder that rocked the privileged world of Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
Bob Bashara: husband, father, Rotary Club president and community leader.
Bob Bashara: slumlord, philanderer and BDSM enthusiast.
Did he also hire a hit on his wife?
Jane Bashara lived in Grosse Pointe Park, one of Metro Detroit’s wealthiest communities, when she was strangled to death in her own garage by local handyman Joe Gentz. When Joe turned himself in, he told the cops everything— including how he was hired for a hit by Jane’s husband. His payment: $2,000 and a used Cadillac.
Born into one of Michigan’s elite families, Bob was sweeping out the back alley of a property he owned when his wife was being killed. He made sure the bartenders at the Hard Luck Lounge saw him there at the time of her murder. He’d often brought girlfriends by the same bar, and for the last year had been seen with one Rachel Gillett—riding around town in her convertible, even showing up at BDSM events in the suburbs of Detroit. .
When Joe Gentz confessed, his 67 IQ and barfly reputation made him less than credible. Bob successfully denied any part in his wife’s murder. But he couldn’t deny his attempt to have Joe killed in prison. MURDER IN GROSSE POINTE PARK-Privilege, Adultery and the Killing of Jane Bashara-Steve Miller
Fifth suspect arrested in gang rape of 18-year-old girl in Brooklyn park - and four other teens are charged as adults
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3395981/New-York-police-arrest-4-teens-gang-rape-playground.html#ixzz3x57ZtZhW
TWO OF THE FIVE SUSPECTS CLAIM THE FATHER AND DAUGHTER WERE HAVING SEX AND THEY JOINED IN. IF THIS IS TRUE, DOES IT GIVE THESE DEMONS A RIGHT TO RAPE A MAN'S DAUGHTER?
JACK WILL MAKE HIS STAND TONITE
In this episode we are back from our weekend at the greatest reptile show in the U.S. The NARBC show at Tinley Park. We will be talking all about the show and the cool things that we noticed and how we made out. We will also be talking about all the behind the scenes happenings that happenend during the after parties.
EVERY KID IN A NATIONAL PARK
?Take advantage of your national parks for your students. You'll be amazed what they offer at the parks and sites and we have Nigel Fields of NPS, Deputy Associate for Education as our guest.Presented by LEGO Education
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- NTEB GOSPEL RADIO BROADCAST (11 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (6 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (3 chatters)
- Anime Zing Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- IMRU Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (2 chatters)
- Closer Encounters (2 chatters)
- We Are One Amerca (2 chatters)
- New Jersey Bayshore Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- EmpowerU Radio (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)
- WORLD STREET HIP HOP (0 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (0 chatters)