SORT BY Relevancy
Click Here for the Love is All You Need Trailer This movie is technically a foreign film, but much of it is in English and the rest is in subtitles. I simply forgot there was another language being spoken it was so well done.
After the Alien series I thought a funny romantic comdedy would be nice and the characters are rich with psychological possibilities. Try to catch the film while it is on demand or the premium channels. It is brilliantly done and is sure to touch our heart somehow!
Hungarians are especially passionate about their meat stews, casseroles, steaks, roasted pork, beef, poultry, lamb or game. The mixing of different varieties of meat is a traditional feature of the Hungarian cuisine. Goulash, stuffed peppers, stuffed cabbages or Fatanyeros (Hungarian mixed grill on wooden platter) can combine beef and pork, and sometimes mutton. Goulash is a stew with more gravy or a soup using meat with bones, paprika, caraway, vegetables and potato or different tiny dumplings or pasta simmered along with the meat. Other famous Hungarian meat stews would be paprikas, a paprika stew, meat simmered in thick creamy paprika gravy and porkolt, a Hungarian stew with boneless meat (usually beef or pork), onion, and sweet paprika powder, both served with nokedli (small dumplings). In old fashioned dishes, fruits like plums and apricots are cooked with meat or in piquant sauces/stuffings for game, roasts and other cuts.
Photos: 1. Hungarian Gulyás made in Osaka, Japan, 2005, M Louis.2.Cubanelle Peppers. USDA photo by Bill Tarpenning. 3. Hortobagyi palacsinta – Hungarian filled pancake, Hortobagy-style, 2007, Themightyquill 4. Dobos cake at Gerbeaud Confectionery Budapest, Hungary, 2007, Savannah Grandfather. Featured Image: Magyar kenyer, Hungarian Bread, Takkk.
This week, our topic will be how to achieve personal fulfillment through public leadership.
As usual, we will also have two delicious recipes for sharing. The "safe" recipe will be Spaghetti with Beef and Tomato Sauce, and the "adventure" recipe will be Paprika Pork.
After many years working in the financial industry, in the early 1990’s, John Berling Hardy was chosen by a major financial institution to come to the aid of a struggling food processing company, Szeged Paprika and Meat Processing Plant, based in Hungary. When John arrived, he was assured that the problems were directly related to the liberalization of Hungary’s centrally controlled economy to a market based economy. Although these challenges were real enough, the company concealed another, much darker, reality. John felt that something just wasn’t quite right, and he was correct. The true catalyst of the company’s difficulties was completely concealed from the workers, from the community and even from John. What had caused the company’s difficulties was not the economic shift in Hungary as presented, but rather fraud which enlisted the participation of the senior management of the plant, including the local bank’s management (John’s employer).
This was when John began formulating the elements of The Game. Upon returning to Toronto and to his business in carriage trade custom construction, John began to notice the same patterns he experienced in Hungary repeating themselves again and again. This wasn’t an isolated incident – this was a worldwide phenomena. The same inconsistencies, the same shifts in power, the same manipulations.
Gradually he began to see this pattern in all aspects of his life – business and personal. He spent much time thinking about what it was that he sensed but could not put his finger on.
Finally he figured it out! He developed the algorithm behind the seemingly chaotic array of events which he had experienced over the years. John found the master key to the players and the hidden game, a key that he wants to share with the world in order to help people from all nations to take control of their lives and to no longer be manipulated by “the players” of the world. http://www.snapoutofitshow.com
As a recording artist, Jade began her recording
career in 1997 with the release of her first 12"
Dance single "Why Are You Gaggin’?”. In 2000,
she signed a record deal with Triple XXX Records
in London. “Bitch, You Look Fierce” and “Proud
Mary” have become underground favorites from New
York to London. Unfortunately, Triple XXX Records
folded. “How Do I Look?” was released in 2004
and has been remixed by DJs such as DJ Paulo
and Midnight Society. Keep your ears open for the
upcoming remixes of “Trade” by Midnight Society,
soon to hit iPods and dance floors everywhere.
From the Fall of 2001 to the Summer of 2002,
Jade made a transition from night club acts to
the Off-Broadway stage. First, with a small part in
Beverly Bonner’s hit play, “Manhattan Towers” as a
character that Jade wrote herself (Paprika Jones).
Then came “Happy Birthday, Madame Alberta,” a
play written by Robert Jason Jackson for 2002’s
Black Pride NYC Generations celebration. Time Out
New York magazine featured Jade in July, 2002.
Then came a one-woman show written specifically
for her by Francisco Kali called “Daddy’s Lil’ Girl,”which was part of the Blatino Playwrights Festivalat the Bronx Academy of Art & Dance.
Herbalist Karen Gladstone,is going to open your eyes to the reality that your collection of herbs and spices is in fact a collection of potent nutrient-filled food. For some reason we think of herbs and spices as simply taste add-ons, and they are. But, they are so much more.
You will learn that cinnamon, oregano, parsley and paprika are filled with nutrients for healthy bones, eyes, skin and more. They offer easy ways to get minerals and vitamins into your kids' mouths and bodies.
Karen, who is also a mom, will share her herbal chef secrets with you - recipes kids like! So, have your pen and paper ready to take notes.
... for the health of yourself and your family! ALERT: Show are now Free on itunes
Cooking with a Mission and the Mission is to Stop singing the Blues and Start spreading the News...the Good News! Taste and see that the Lord is Good and so is Smoked Paprika! Lets talk Rubs...the right way...
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (10 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (10 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Nation (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Out and About Town (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- pinkheelsthesoul (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FFToolbox (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Aquaman (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Cubanarama (0 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)
- Success City (0 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (0 chatters)