SORT BY Relevancy
Our guests are Anthropologist Sasha Lessin, Ph.D (website) and Janet Kira Lessin.
"WE’LL FIND NO MISSING LINKS HERE SINCE WE DIDN’T EVOLVE FROM TERRAN PRIMATES."
"In anthropology in the ‘60s, my teachers attributed all human development to gradual evolution. A Miocene or Pliocene anthropoid ape that evolved from simpler primates slowly, in turn, evolved over millions of years into us [Clark, D., W., 1959, History of the Primates:178]. We multiplied as we planted food, created cities and developed ever-more effective technologies. Yet, in terms of biological evolution, we lacked linking intermediate skeletons of primates from which the teachers thought we evolved and modern findings indicate several contemporaneous advanced hominids co-existed with Homo Erectus, and may have been the product of human settlement on Earth long before Enki and crew colonized Earth, some 400,000 years ago."
The theory of panspermia, that Earth was “seeded from elsewhere,” was put forth in cuneiform clay tablets millennia ago."
“300,000 years ago, “the Anunnaki [astronaut-goldminers from the planet Nibiru] jumped the gun on [Earth's] evolution and, using genetic engineering, upgraded a hominid, Homo Erectus–to an intelligent, tool-handling Homo sapiens) to be their serf.
Join Host Live Chats
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (8 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (3 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (2 chatters)
- Soul Solution (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MGN Radio (1 chatters)