SORT BY Relevancy
Host Tami Neumann is joined in conversation by Amy Barnicle, Hospice Care Consultant for Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care they will be talking about the holistic approach to palliative care.
Palliative care versus Curative care can be a very scary subject for many families and even for care professionals. This show will provide you with an understanding of the hospice concept and how hospice care is an important part of the health care continuum and essential to quality of life.
To learn more about Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care:
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to a caregiver panel and Diane Meier, CEO of the Center to Advance Palliative Care (CAPC), about what palliative care is and what it means for patients, caregivers, and their families.
Healthcare Whisperer welcomes David Klos, nurse practitioner and Beth Damsky, Licensed Social Worker to the show to discuss their incredible work in Palliative Care. They are both Palliative Care team members at Newton Wellesley Hospital.
I met both of them when the discussion of palliative care arose with a client. I was very impressed with their insight, knowledge and sensitivity in speaking with family on such a delicate topic.
Palliative care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. It focuses on providing patients with relief from the symptoms, pain and stress of an illness-whatever the diagnosis. The beauty of this care is it is team based offering many supports to the patient and family.
This show will provide the listener with great insight into how palliative care works and when it is most needed. Get your questions ready and give us a call!
in Self Help
Humans reap what we SEW [Society Environment Wealth]. In other words, it's time to grow up and out of extreme deception that keeps individuals cycling in unawareness, powerlessness, fear, limiting beliefs and patterns.
This broadcast is a wake-up call to new awareness and understanding that begins with you, and your brain. If you're ready to self realize, and empower a greater reality from the inside out, listen now! Learn 'why' humans resist change, even when it is advantageous to do so.
5 Censored Books Tell a History the Establishment Can No Longer Hide http://youtu.be/RcHRaxN-u5U
Mark Passio's message to military and police http://youtu.be/_gWCajGSwpY
Gross unawareness of present reality sustains 'separation' from our original blueprint, the root cause of suffering, powerlessness, and fear. Listen, learn, check the facts, and ask within for guidance, to live free in a coherent new world. Addendum to this life-affirming radio program and links https://ourgreaterdestiny.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/get-earth-out-of-palliative-care-pdf.pdf
Liberate best possible solutions http://freetobewealthy.net/ask/index.php Please invite others to tune in and tune up.
Learn about your host Doreen Agostino and free self-realization resources at http://freetobewealthy.net Please forward our programs, to peacefully build a new Earth Garden together.
eCareDiary's caregiving expert, Margery Pabst will speak to Dr. Diane Meier, CEO of the Center to Advance Palliative Care, a national organization devoted to increasing the number and quality of palliative care programs in the US, about the misconceptions about palliative care and how it can help caregivers.
The number of Male Caregivers is on the rise, however are they getting the support and care that they need.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber as they talk about the unique needs of the male caregiver.
Even though the majority of caregivers are female, men can provide help and support as wel – just in different way. As a former male co-caregiver, Rick will share with us the advantages they bring to the role of caregiving and how their friends and family can offer support and encouragement to them during this journey.
Learn more about Rick and his book Caregivers Guide for Canadians.
Don't forget to sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
As any caregiver knows, the job as care giver is a balancing act between your life and responsibilities and that of the person you are caring for. Are there ways in which the job of care giver can be streamlined to reduce stress?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Ginny Angert, as they discuss her role during a recent start up weekend and how her team came up with an idea to streamline caregiving that ended up landing them as the winning team.
Join our mailing list to stay on top of all the exciting changes to Conversations In Care
Child Care Business Success Radio presents an interview with Julie Bartkus and Joe Martin, CEO, Accliam Academy. Joe recognizes that in order to make real change within our communities, change would have to take place at an early age. He believes that support should be provided to families to assist them in raising their children. Joe believes in the mantra that it does “take a village to raise a child”. It is with these principles that Acclaim Academy was founded.
Joe's story is a little different than most. He started his child care program based on a vision that he had in his heart. He took a risk and founded Acclaim Academy (http://www.acclaimacademy.net) based on this vision.
Tune into this episode of Child Care Business Success Radio and discover 3 things that you can do to take your child care business success to the next level.
Remember to register for The Child Care Business Success Conference where we'll be helping you take your child care business to the next level. Our focus is on your people, processes, program and profits!
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
The Emerging Science of Ormus
The science surrounding the discovery and use of monatomics (single atom trace minerals), also known as ormus elements, M-state elements or angstrom elements, is rapidly gaining ground in high-tech industries, farm & garden applications, and in many areas of human health. Current uses range from industrial applications in fuel cell technology and computers, to improving plant health and food production, to human use as a resource to build health, balance emotions, improve meditation, inspire a purpose-oriented lifestyle, and improve one’s personal manifestation abilities (through increased concentration of focus).
Person Centered Thinking. Is this just another buzz word coming out of the aging industry to convince you of great customer service and care?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Dr. Stacey Starling, whose body of work includes transformative learning and change, as they discuss the true role of Person Center Thinking in the health and human services industry.
True culture change in the health and human services industry includes the integration of Person Centered Thinking. Learn what this means and why it is important to you the patient and customer.
Learn more about Dr. Stacey Starling and her organization, The Starling Center for Organizational Development.
Stay on top of all upcoming shows on Conversations In Care by signing up for our newsletter TODAY!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Rifleman (4 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- angel coaches (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (0 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)